Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUB]Skylar's Plot Thread (Looking for Elder RP and Mates!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Splashfur, I don't think Caravel would do very well for Sadie's plot. I am not sure she is the gentleman type. She is a very stubborn mare and might see his wanting to protect his friends from hurtful words as a sigh of him thinking her too weak to do it herself.

I'm sorry but thanks for the offer!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:09 pm
Kesmi
Skylar14
Kesmi
Skylar14
Kesmi
Not sure how well of a 'flirt' Myrrh can be, he's kind of a serious Soquili. Not one to fall for most 'stories' that some fall for, speaks his mind most the time, though is easily lead around like a pup on a leash if things are looking upon in a realistic light. But it's up to you. ^^ Here's Myrrh's cert, I have to place him in my Teepee still. xD Hope you are doing well in your college classes. <3

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/KesmiDoodles/Soquili/tsaland1cert3.jpg

Flirting doesn't really matter with Sadie's plot. She needs to find trust in him, that's the big part of it. His personality seems very similar to hers and I really like that about him. If you want we can Rp them and see where is leads. Right now I have her Rping with Akuba and he is...different though deffinately not what she is looking for. sweatdrop

Sure. ^^ I can change the Open Rp that's linked in my sig to a private one, if you wanted me to start it. ^^

That is fine with me ^_^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13025043
The Rp as I had removed it from my sig. ^^

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 am
Dustin is very popular...but no Rps are coming for him...

Poor Jazz, no one likes him...

Jazz: crying

Israfel: stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:48 am
heart  

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:22 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:23 am
*poke poke*  

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:46 pm
Shameless bumping and also Jazz finally got a vote! Woot!

Jazz: mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 am
Id throw [ Auyumi ] at Israfel just because need more friends for her- and maybe try and help him with that mistake.. Like help him in comfort. And be his friend ^^

Because everyone needs a friend right razz <3
Her mood is Angelic, so we all know whats that like. But she isn't much too much for talk and kinda naive about whos pretty and whos not. For her everyone looks.. can go up in the sky~ because she sees through a lot of soq~ and sees what they are just by hearing them. She loves playing and laughing ^_^ <3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:09 am
Chi Sohma
Id throw [ Auyumi ] at Israfel just because need more friends for her- and maybe try and help him with that mistake.. Like help him in comfort. And be his friend ^^

Because everyone needs a friend right razz <3
Her mood is Angelic, so we all know whats that like. But she isn't much too much for talk and kinda naive about whos pretty and whos not. For her everyone looks.. can go up in the sky~ because she sees through a lot of soq~ and sees what they are just by hearing them. She loves playing and laughing ^_^ <3

Okay, Israfel needs more friends as well. He hasn't made the mistake quite yet. We haven't been able to get the breeding slot, but we can still Rp them and have them become friends and he can come to her when it does happen since he will need a female friends opinion on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 am
-shamelessly bumps-  

Rev311

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:29 am
Sticks and Stones may break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sent you a PM as well, but i -FINALLY- replied to our RP, sorry for taking so long ^-^;;;;;;;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So throw me down unto the ground
And show me that you like me...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:19 am
heart  

Rev311

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100