Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
magic rp players needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:12 pm
"Aw man, we just got to the pool. Now we have to go to the library?!" Alia moaned with a little chuckle. She was curious as to what was going on around the deaths. But Alia was not about to let the others see her so eager just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 pm
"yes well we want as much time to look around as we can get...unfortunately i don't know my way around town...dose anyone else know the way?  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm
loretta quickliy said: ooo i do! i live around town anyway so this way; loretta started walking towards the exit "coming?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Alex got up and started to follow "ya, ok lead the way"  

PendragonX9

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm
Alia began to follow, then turned looked at Jade. "Get the feeling she's not telling us everything?"

With a grin she shrugged and turned to follow the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 pm
loretta, alex, and alia arrived at the librairy a short while later."so this is where he died... poor guy.... anyway everyone else was on break and here there are no cameras so ..... wen one of the assistance came into the book section 2 sort stuff she found him dead.... thats why there is yellow tape around that area.." loretta looked off into space again.. she was having those horrible day dreams she usually had.. this time they were frighting... she could see a man though she coudnt make out the face ; she could hear the screams of a woman but then it was over when she started crying and alex gently shook her shoulder a bit. you see, lorettas loretta did think at 1 time that she could be sykick, but she didnt know for sure so she didnt push the subject on herself....  

Bloody Alaska

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:15 pm
"hey Loretta are you ok?"Alex was a little concerned Loretta seemed preoccupied  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:31 pm
loretta wiped her face "yeah im fine." she tried 2 toughen up her exspresion. " i think we can investigate with no one knowing if we go to that spot on their coffee breaks." suddenly a loud ping went off. " which i guess is now..." loretta was still shaking...  

Bloody Alaska

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Alex glanced over worried "well lets go then"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:14 pm
"Yeah, I think this is to much for you Loretta." Jade said as she twitched her ears.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm
"Well, at least we can take a look around. We should probably spread out to cover more ground faster. Loretta, you can stay out here if you want. We'll be alright." Alia turned to go in, then had another thought. "On second thought, maybe you should come with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm
"you do seem kinda out of it...are you sure you don't want to sit down or something?"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm
"I might be able to cover more ground from the top of the bookshelves." Jade said with a mischievous grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:22 pm
"go ahead you can double as the lookout"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm
"Ok!" Jade said and transformed into a bobcat. She purred and entered the library, jumping onto a table, and then a bookshelf, making her way to the area where the librarian died.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff