Reply Teepees
[IC] =Lily's (D.B.) Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:25 pm
((i will post tomorrow if you dont mind?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:33 pm
chemicalstar
((i will post tomorrow if you dont mind?))

ooc: Sure. ^^  

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:53 pm
Resi, Alona and Zephi:
hanging gallow
Alona heard a sneeze and perked her ears up in alarm, however after declaring that it must had been one of the young soquili's, she turned her in to attention to her surroundings.
Alona was happy it was fall, she loved the fall, she loved the change of the leaves colors, and the how the weather was a little bit more chiller than before, Fall excited her a little and made her feel a bit giddy at the same time.
She snorted at a brown oak leaf infront of her and watched as it flutter up only to land on the ground again.
hmm, leaves Alona thought got up and looked around the oak tree, she then quickl pranced around the tree just to hear the crackle of the leaves as she trotted over them. Alona giggled a little and laid back down and looked to make sure no one had seen what she had done.

Draculas Babe
((May I join? :posts anyways smile

Cyrus was wondering around aimlessly when he spotted Resi. He trotted over to her. "Hello Querida." He smiled at her. "How are you faring today?" His ebony coat glimmered in the sunlight. He peered down at the small Soquili. He had met her yesterday and she was nice.

Kireiryuu
Ears perked up at a familiar voice as Resi spun around and landed right in front of Cyrus. Smiling, her tail flicked from side to side, "Cyrus!" Crimson eyes shifted back to Zephi, two friends in one day! What her luck! Rearing up on Cyrus' side, she tried to get that short mane of his.

Draculas Babe
He teased her with his name brushing it against her side, suprisingly it wasn't firm and rigid as it seemed. It was smooth. He nipped at her own main softly, careful of his strength. He looked up at a crackling noise. "Is anyone there?" He called out.

chemicalstar
Zephyr giggles at Resi "Yes your eyes are red.. haven't you noticed?" he asked with surprise. He had seen his reflection so many times in the water.

Then he noticed Cyrus... "He Cyrus!" Zephi yelled to his symbolic brother. He had missed him since their adventure in the cave! "How are you?"

hanging gallow
Alona's head perked up, she noticed a large black stallion meeting the the younger soquili. Alona turned her head away to put more attention into the large oak leaf. She hoped that the the black stallion didn't notice her prance around the oak tree.

Draculas Babe
He titled his head at the sound again. He looked and he had thought he had seen something or someone. He looked harder and seen a coffee colored mare. He nickered to her to join him, Resi and Zephi. He watched the mare's response.

chemicalstar
Zephi was glad to see Cyrus was OK, he was injured badly in oreder to protect him some time before. "I am good, thank you so much!" Turning to Resi "Yes I know Cyrus! He is like a big brother to me!" He gave abig grin to Cyrus and pricking his ears, he noticed another soquyili was around too. Then he turned his attention to Resi one more time. He wondered why he didn't meet her before. She was different than other soquili he had met.. she was so innocent and sweet.

hanging gallow
Alona's head perked up, he had spotted her she nickered back that she would come. She looked around careful and got up and slowly trotted over to the young soquili's and the soquili.
"Hello, my name is Alona", she said softly as her eyes watched for the expression on the other soquili's faces.

Kireiryuu
Listening to Zephi, Resi made her way to the colt and leaned up against him. Flicking her tail against his haunches, her curiosity was peeked by another soquili. So, she wasn't seeing things after all; she had thought she spotted a figure some ways off! Crimson eyes looked over the larger soquili and marveled at Alona's size. Almost the same height as Cyrus! "Hallo. I'm Resi!" The mare's hair was long and curly...oh, she could surely get that to play with!

Draculas Babe
He smiled at Zephi's comment, "And you are like a little brother aswell." He looked up at the mare's approaching. "Hello, Alona. Tis a pleasure to meet you. I'm Cyrus." He looked at the foals he was about to introduce them and figured they were old enough to. He smiled warmly to the Alona.

chemicalstar
Zephi blushed again as Resi leaned against him. What was with all this blushing?? He thanked that his fur was dark and more or less hide the blushing. It was such a gily thing to blush yet here he was... He cursed his shy personality and flicked his tail with an emotion in between nervousness and happiness. "Hi there!" he shoudted to the new comer.

hanging gallow
Alona smiled back at Cyrus,Cyrus's smiled made her feel welcomed to meet them.
"It is also a pleasure to meet you Cyrus, and Resi" she said warmly. She enjoyed meeting other soquili's, especially the younger ones. However these two young soquilis looked different from other ones she had seen. Both were colored very unsual, unique in a different way, and both bore the same mishevious crimson eyes, however Alona was sure that Resi looked a little more mischevious as if she was noticing something she could get in to.

Kireiryuu
Since Resi was closest to Zephi, his fluffy mane would do just fine. Snaking her way over to his, she nosed it before gently nipping it. Apparently she liked to play around with manes. Letting go of his mane, she walked over to Alona and looked up at the mare before nickering. "Nice to meet you." And as she said that, she slowly snaked her way around the mare towards her mane for a gently n** and a happy whinny, "I gotcha!"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus smiled back at Alona and laind down tired of standing up he had been standing up for awhile and was getting bored with it. He flicked his tail back and forth. He looked at Zephi and noticed he was blushing, To put it out there he said, "Your blushing Zephi," rather loudly. He winked at him so only Zephi could see him. Cyrus and his sarcasm. Just lovely. He watched Resi's mane frenzy expand to Alona. He chuckled a bit at Resi she was so young and lively. It was good to see so much enthusiasm in one say.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:26 pm
Zephi looked sadly at Cyrus from where he was sitting. "Unfortunately my history before that horrible indicent is all a blur... " Then he realized Cyrus prrobably didn't know about the incident. "About the incident.. the only thing I remember is that I was in an opening, next to a tree, and suddenly a thunder hit the tree... and when I woke up.. I was alive but I had thse weaird markings all over my body, though I cannot remember if i had them before too... It just makes sense.. that they have a conncetion with the incident. I was so sick for a few days I could barely get up. Nobody was eager to help me, because I think they were afraid of me. Then when I gathered my strength and got up, I relzied surviving on your own is not so hard, you know" he paused for a second and then continued "Then I met my owners... I have three you know..." he realized he had spoken too much so he stopped.  

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:27 pm
Resi, Zephi Alona cont:

hanging gallow
Alona giggled slightly as she saw Zephi blush and watched as Resi nipped at his mane. Alona watched as Resi made her way over to her nickering at her. Alona nickered back saying, "Nice to meet you too" however watched as Resi snaked her way around to n** at her mane. When Resi nipped her mane and whinny at her Alona giggled at the enthusam of young filly, and playful pretend to try to n** at Resi little mane.

chemicalstar
Zephi was rather happy with Resi fiddling with his mane. He then heard Cyrus' comment and snorthed and blushed into deep bordoux. He tried to act if he has not heard it but it was impossible cuz all he could do was to smile rather childishly.
He then pranced to Resi and bite her tail!

Draculas Babe
He watched Zephi, "Hey kid, pick on someone your own size." He chuckled at him and got up, playing with his mane teasing him such as a big brother would do. He acted as a big brother to many it was just his personality aswell as being serious. He is serious quite a bit but he was feeling rather playful today. He knocked him around with his muzzle playfully.

Kireiryuu
Blinking as Resi smiled to Alona, she turned to look at Cyrus, but not before sticking out her tongue. With his nuzzle, she was about to get his mane since he was close to her, but she jumped. Something had her tail! Leaping in a circle, she landed before looking at Zephi. Crimson eyes narrowed playfully as she raced towards him, "I'm going to get you." The comment about blushing forgotten at the moment, since she didn't know what that meant.

hanging gallow
Alona couldn't help but laugh at Cyrus and Zephi, they seemed to be as close as two brothers would be. Alona decided that she enjoyed the company of the two enthused soquili's. She aslo decided that Cryus seemed to be kind and caring however some how she could see that he had a deep serious side to him somewhere, however it showed just a little presences at the time being.

hanging gallow
Alona smiled back at Resi and watched as the mishevious foal aimed for Cyrus mane again. However Resi noticing something else bothering and chased after Zephi. Alona couldn't help herself, but laugh even harder.

((o.o i'm guessing Alona is laughing a horse laugh, I have not really seen a horse actually laugh, but eh... i'm not quite sure exactly what they do instead of laughing))

chemicalstar
Zephyr mumbles something at Cyrus but it did not make any sense because his mouth was full of Resi's tail. H ewas sooo going to get Cyrus after Resi! Then letting go of her tail he shouted "Get me if you can!" and started to run in circlers around the Black Widow.
On his running he winked at Alona and giggled. She seemed like a very thoughtful and nice soquili!

Kireiryuu
Whinnying in response to Zephi circling around her, Resi leapt in leaps and bounds after the colt. After a few attempts to get him, and a suggestion by Cyrus, she stopped in her tracks to tilt her head to the side. "Tag? What is that?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:08 pm
Conversation with Alona.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus and Lily had heard a commotion while out by a spring and decided to see what the fuss was about. She got onto Cyrus and they took off. Lily had decorated Cyrus' mane with beads, the ones with beads fell down then normal when his mane ussually stayed up. His mane and tail was decorated beautifully. As soon as they had arrived. Lily watched all the dancing around. Cyrus had seen Taima and Ayita. He had only seen Ayita once and did not know her name. It had been from when Colonel had been running off. He let Lily off and stood by her, thoughtfully. He neighed to Taima and looked back at Lily.

Lily didn't know anyone here. She had seen a couple of the people when she was huddled around that stranger. She petted Cyrus and went and sat on a log. She had enjoyed dancing but she didn't want to intrude.

hanging gallow
((hehe i noticed i need to come up with a new indian name sweatdrop but until then i'll just use this one))

Lilly poked her head outside her teepee after she was awoken by the noise of singing and dancing. Lilly soon reconginzed the voice to be that of Lequioa, the younger idian she had met at the trail party a while back. She looked around and noticed Alona staring at the dancers. Lilly laughed and Alona turned to look at her. "Come on Alona, lets have some fun" Lilly said heading toward the group followed by Alona. Lilly decided to sit down on a log close to another female indian to watch. Lilly new little of dancing, her grandmother hardly let her join in any dancing.

Alona watched the strange humans dance and sing with great curoisty. She wondered what they where doing, and why. She looked around and spotted Cyrus and two othe soquilis, neither of them she knew. She watched as Lilly sat down and stood near her.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus got up from his laying spot by Lily. He looked up and seen Alona. Alons, he gulped. He nickered to her. He got up and approached her slowly. Before he did though he nuzzled Lily. He walked over to Alona and the human by her. "Hello," he said warmly to her. His emerald eyes gazed at her and then he turned to Lily who had waved to him. "How are you?"

Lily watched Cyrus leave her side and looked at the indian my Alona. She smiled and waved to her. "Hello, she said." She called the indian over to where she was sitting.

hanging gallow
Alona looked up, "Hi Cyrus, I'm fine, actually quite cheeful today," she smiled at him, "and how are you". Alona was happy to see Cyrus again, she enjoyed his company.

"Hey" Lilly waved back to the indian, "my name is Lilly, whats yours" Lilly smiled as she looked to see that the dancing had stopped. She noticed Alona and a black male soquili, and she smiled at Alona.

Draculas Babe
"I'm fine," he replied. He as well engoyed her company and wanted to nuzzle her, for some odd reason. Half of him was going nuzzle, nuzzle nuzzle while the other half was going gentlemen, GENTLEMEN, GENTLEME. He now he had a very weird expression on his face. He just ignored himself completely and smiled.

Lily looked at the other Lilly. "Um, My name is Lily as well." she smiled. "What is your Soquili friend's name?" she asked curiously. She hadn't met another indian or knew their name since Vashtya. She liked to know few people, other her life got messy, to sort of say in a way.

hanging gallow
Alona giggled at his funny face and smiled back at him when he smiled. "Thats good, i'm glad your doing fine" she said smiling. Some odd reason she couldn't keep herself from smiling, something about him made her feel joyous, yet she couldn't think of what it was.

"Oh, wow your name is Lily as well, that neat" Lilly smiling even larger, "Thats Soquili's name is Alona, she quite sweet and patient, whoever she is sort of like a filly, everything here is new to her, she was found when she was adult by Princess Soquili, so she doesn't have much of a young life around soquilis nor the rest of us, yet she has the patients to learn" Lilly said with enthusiams, she enjoyed talking about Alona. "What is the black soquili's name" Lilly asked to keep herself from talking to much about herself or Alona.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at her she was beautiful when she smiled. Yet he didn't have the heart to tell her it. Or did he? (BWAH) "I'm glad your doing, good to." he smiled at her. He liked Alona, she was nice and seemed to be some what patient it was nice to talk to her. All of a sudden five words slipped from his mouth, "You look beautiful this evening." he blushed at what he had just said.

Lily still was amazed that both of their names werethe same. "That would be Cyrus." she smiled at his name. "We have been together since we were children but I haven't met anyother Soquili or indians since we have grown up. He is a serious horse, I might say for myself. She smiled. "He has actually gotten quite playfull though this past month." she smiled she liked company for a change.

((I have to go. Bye. and Sorry.))

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:49 pm
resi:
Draculas Babe
Cyrus had been wondering around, the weather had been getting a little bit chiller. He walked past a couple of trees and being lazy as he was he went up to one and laid by it. He started to daze and doze off to sleep. Gis ebony coat glistened in the sun light. He had been thinking about last night and Alona. How he had just left her. He felt pretty bad. He was still dozing trying to take in as much of the suns warmth as he possibly could. He sighed as he listened to the breeze blow against the grass.

Kireiryuu
Walking around the clearing as Resi could feel the cooler breeze, she shook her head playfully. This was good weather! Crimson eyes danced with excitement and they shone upon landing on a familar, black lump just beyond the horizon. Ears perked forward, she trotted over in Cyrus' direction and tried to sneak up on him. A sly grin glew along her jawline as she stood next to him before reaching down to gently n** at his short mane.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus felt the n** and knew who it was, "Querida, that wasn't very nice." He swept his hid leg from under her hooves then. "But then neither was that." He figured the small filly would have lannded on her tush but then he hadn't opened his eyes either. Soon enough he opened those big emerald eyes and looked at the foal. "How are you today?"

Kireiryuu
Not keeping an eye on the large stallion, before Resi knew what happened, she was sprawled out on the ground. Blinking in surprise, she shook her head and then turned to look at his back leg that was the culprit. Oh, she'd get him back for that alright! Pushing herself up, she smiled to Cyrus and nickered, "Cyrus! I'm fine. I was just walking around before I spotted you. How are you?"

Draculas Babe
"Ah, I'm fine as well. You are up to mischief I see." He grinned at her. He looked at her little crimson eyes, he knew she was going to try to get him back. "Have you explored any more of the land yet?" He had been wondering if she had been to the sea or the lake, or any where else, since she was so new.

Kireiryuu
As the stallion spoke, Resi's eyes got wider and wider. Explore the land? Oh, this sounded like fun! She shook her head as her tail swished behind her, "No, I haven't! What is there around here?" Curiosity washed over her as she pranced around in a small circle. Fun, fun, fun!

Draculas Babe
"Alright," he said. He knew where she was going with this. "I'll take you no farther than the sea's. For your human might worry for you." he was delighted to see how excited she was he just didn't want any danger to come to her like Zephi. Even though he didn't get hurt it was a very dangerous situation. Cyrus looked to his chest where a scar happened to be forming, however it wasn't that noticable.

Kireiryuu
Ears flicked in the stallion's direction as he spoke of the sea and it being a large pool of water. That sounded fun to play in! Crimson eyes scanned the hilly area before spotting all the leaves scattered on the ground. A grin grew on her muzzle as her tail swished happily. Leaping into a gallop and just as quickly, she skidded on the ground and watched in amusement as the leaves flew everywhere. Turning back to Cyrus, she nickered, "Is the sea far away?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus had started walking in the direction of the lake first. "The sea is like a large pool of water." he wast trying to make it so she could understand the words he was saying. "It's like a puddle only a lot bigger," he smiled. "The water that the sea holds though, is not for drinking. It tastes worst than the green apples." he winked at her. They crossed threw the woods which was rather hilly and was sparkled with golden yellow and orange leaves.

Kireiryuu
Crimson eyes swept over Cyrus before he announced the lake. Averting her gaze, Resi gasped. It was a large body of water! "Wow!" Escaped her mouth as she cantered after the stallion. Once she was close to it, she slowed down to get a better look. It was almost like the river that she played in with Sora, but this was much, much larger! Walking towards the edge, she gazed down at her reflection in the water before peering out. Turning back to the stallion, she exclaimed, "This is big!"

Draculas Babe
"Not as big as the sea though," he looked at the edge, little minnows were still swimming around. The frogs were starting to hibernate in the lake's mud. He had seen the little buldges. Little lilly pads floated on the surface. He took another step towaards the egde and a frog flung itself from Cyrus' deadly hoof. Cyrus flickered his ears back and fourth. He waited until Resi was ready to move on.

Kireiryuu
There were many animals here in the lake that Resi could see. As she watched each and every one of them curiously, she neighed. Turning to Cyrus, she moved away from the water's edge and was ready to go on their trek to the sea. "What was that animal that jumped from your hoof? Do all those animals live at the sea too?"

Draculas Babe
He started to walk away from the lake continuing their journey, "Those are frogs, they do not live in the sea as far as I know. I've never seen one out their. At the sea their are many different animals than at the lake. I think it deals with the water." he replied in a neigh as the walked into a valley.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:36 pm
Alona:
hanging gallow
((sure no prob. ^_^))

Alona stood just on a small slope that overlooked a valley in the meadow. She took in a deep breath of air. She loved the smell of the earth during the fall, and she enjoyed the cool air. She looked around to see if any other soquili was enjoying the weather as much as her.

Cyrus had been walking in the woods as the breeze ruffled his mane, although it did know damage. He had been walking for awhile in the nice weather. Fall was his personal favorite besides spring. One because it was so colorful and two it was to hot or to cold. Spring was second because everything was growing back. He walked out of the woods to a small clearing where he had seen someone familiar. Alona. He nickered over to her, waiting to see if he was wanted in her presence.

hanging gallow
Alona's ears perked up when she heard Cyrus nicker to her. She nickered back that she would be pleased with his company. She enjoyed Cyrus and wondered if was also enjoying the weather too.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus trotted over to her. "Hello, Alona. Are you enjoying this nice day?" he asked softly and silkily. A soft breeze scattered red and golden leaves everywhere. He watched her very tranquilly.

hanging gallow
((sorry about being slow on replying))

"This day is beautiful" replied Alona as she smiled at Cyrus. Alona watched as the leaves scattered, she noticed Cyrus watching her and she smiled at him.

Draculas Babe
"Yes it is." He looked at the ground as a leave hit his leg. "So how have you been doing?" He looked back up at her for her reply in respect. After all it was rude to look away when someone was talking to you isn't it? He flicked his tail and it rustled a few leaves.

hanging gallow
"I am doing great at them moment, and how are doing" she replied looking at hime with a kind face. She eyed a pile of leaves dancing across the valley as a breezed picked up and felt as if she could run and dance with them, however she restrained herself fearing that she would appear foolish in front of Cyrus.

Draculas Babe
"I'm fine." he smiled at her kind face. He looked behind him to see what she was eyeing. Hoping desperatly it wasn't another stallion. It wasn't. Cyrus still gets to keep his ego. (lol) She was looking at the leaves, dancing around to sort of say. "Do you like chasing leaves or something? I haven't met one horse that doesn't." he grinned.

Draculas Babe

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:26 pm
((i guess i just post the response here sweatdrop ))

"Of course I do," she said with a laugh, "I'll race you," she giggled as she took off galloping down the slope after the leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:18 pm
Cyrus was so suprised at what she had done he jumped a little. "That wasn't a fair start." he called after her. He reared up and galloped after the coffee colored mare, Alona. He caught up to her after while and raced beside her. He looked back to see all the golden leaves that had flew up from their hooves to come gliding back down and swiftly landing again. He smiled, "Look." He said to Alona, as he eyed the leaves.  

Draculas Babe

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:12 pm
((sorry for such a late response it was the week of the finals xp ))

Alona laughed as she saw Cyrus eye the leaves "Come on" she said as she turned around to chase after the leaves fluttering behind them. She tried to nab one with her teeth, however they just seemed to move to fast for her. She stopped for a moment to laugh, and tried to shake the fall leaves from her mane as she continued to giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:51 am
He smiled at Alona as he chased his own golden and red leaves. He liked it when she was happy. He liked it when all Soqulilis were happy. He ran faster running in a circle to catch a leave. He stopped for a moment giving up for that brief second as another landed in his head. He laughed and then looked at Alona shaking the leaves from her mane. He walked over to her and got a couple out for her.
((Its fine. xp ))

Draculas Babe

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:47 am
"Thank you Cyrus" she said smiling as she helped to untangled the leaves from his short mane. "This was fun," she smiling and almost laughing as she watched the leaves finally settle to the grounded as if nothing had distrubed them. It was quiet across the meadow as Alona looked around, almost as if the place was serene.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:00 pm
He smiled as she untangled some of his leaves., "Thank you as well Alona." While she was their he gave her a slight nuzzle. He looked at the leaves settle. He watched and then felt another breeze pick-up rearanging the leaves. "It's so beautiful out today. Not to cold, not to warm." He flicked his tail at some leaves.  

Draculas Babe

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:43 pm
"It is just georgous today" she said with a smile looking over the meadow, "Sometimes I wish days like these would never end, but then again I enjoy the frost, and the snow when it comes too" she said look at Cyrus giving him a large smile as she watche the leaves dance along the grassy meadow floor.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff