Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Problems (Females, please help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beef stew
  mmm *drool*
  there can be no other response! XO
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 am
ninja

This thread makes me glad i'm not a woman, but hate to be a man at the same time. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:29 am
SakuChwan
ninja

This thread makes me glad i'm not a woman, but hate to be a man at the same time. ninja

aw, come on, saku.

can't tell me you're AFRAID of us cute little girlies, are you? wink  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 am
Come on, you girls know you hold all the power. Us guys spend the rest of our lives trying to make you happy. Hell we even submit to a commitment every once in a while!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:05 am
SakuChwan
Come on, you girls know you hold all the power. Us guys spend the rest of our lives trying to make you happy. Hell we even submit to a commitment every once in a while!

the hell, you say! eek

i have apparently been handling angel all wrong these past ten years.

dammit! sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:37 am
What did I miss while I was gone? eek

I was on my period when I went to Disney World just a week ago, but I was so thankful I had NO cramps whatsoever. God was looking out for me.

Those doctors sound mean. I hate all doctors/dentists/orthodontists or whatever. They are mean. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:52 pm
My ortho was cool, he just kept trying to suggest unnecessary surgery. Like "you'll always have an overbite, so why dont we break your jaw and then let it grow back together again!" ******** you? xd

@BGC: "handling"? xd  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:40 pm
SakuChwan
True, true...I do love pretending to be a helpless little girly every now and then just to get guys to do stuff for me. ^^ I even got one to carry me all the way across campus and up two flights of steps to my classroom. Hehe. ^^

@Midori: I have no idea...but I missed you! emotion_hug

@Iconised: I have an overbite too, but to the point that my facial structure is slightly out of whack and I'm constantly biting my lips open...but last I knew they weren't going to break my jaw to fix it. o.o; I hope...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:29 pm
I woulnd't worry too much. There are many factors as to why it might NOT happen on schedule. Stress, hormonal changes, temperature of you and the outside, changes in life, or even the uniqueness of your body. If you are in extreme pain, or haven't had it in a while, then a doctor would be best. Never feel like you're going to the doctor over nothing! They are there to help you, with any of your concerns!  

Lemon_Wired

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm
i hate it when doctors make you feel like you're making a fuss about nothing evil

@yuka: ouch that sounds painful! I know a few people who have had the jaw thing, but seriously in my case its not going to make much aesthetic difference. Unless you're an orthodontist xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Iconised Ghost
i hate it when doctors make you feel like you're making a fuss about nothing evil

@yuka: ouch that sounds painful! I know a few people who have had the jaw thing, but seriously in my case its not going to make much aesthetic difference. Unless you're an orthodontist xd
Never. My hands are one thing that I believe should never end up in somebody else's mouth. eek

@Lemon_Wired: it was kind of the opposite of not having it in a while...^^;  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Same here. Did you know dentists have one of the highest rates of suicide as a profession? Them and vets apparently  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:11 pm
Iconised Ghost
Same here. Did you know dentists have one of the highest rates of suicide as a profession? Them and vets apparently
I dunno about dentists...but I wanted to be a vet...then I realized I'd probably have to commit suicide if I somehow caused the death of an animal I was trying to save. ^^; And the gas chamber...would kill me. No pun intended.  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost
I dunno about dentists...but I wanted to be a vet...then I realized I'd probably have to commit suicide if I somehow caused the death of an animal I was trying to save. ^^; And the gas chamber...would kill me. No pun intended.

the gas chamber?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 pm
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

the gas chamber?
Where they put the pets down, at least in the places I've seen. I think some just stick a needle in them and use some drug now.  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:23 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

the gas chamber?
Where they put the pets down, at least in the places I've seen. I think some just stick a needle in them and use some drug now.

Yeah over here they just inject them. The only situation i've heard of using gas is for snakes, and that wasnt here...possible in the US or Australia  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff