Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Troubles at home: Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Blue
  If I was green I would die.
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 am
He saw the error of his ways, anyway. On top of that, I launched an ambulance towards his house, so.. 8D;
Yeah; I had one of those "Guardian Angel" kind of moments in my life. xd

@ YSF: I wouldn't be able to. But with that, I can't stand the thought of self-inflicting.

But I've pretty much, single-handedly turned this topic into something it wasn't intent on being. Whoops.. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
emotion_hug !!! Good luck! Hope all goes well...and no fair about the rent thing. sad And congrats on living in Arizona! I have a friend who lives there and the area she's in is beautiful!!!! biggrin

O.o She must live in the north country. Its ugly in the valley. xd
I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz

You know Arizona is a desert right?
Yes. She showed me pictures. And I think deserts can be quite beautiful...especially because of the lack of people. ^^

Thats true, the beaners ruin the scenery very often.
xd

hehehe...sorry razz I used to work at a coffee joint called beaners. It's now named biggby coffee.

I hope eveyrthing goes well with you moving out and all. Will you still talk to your parents and such? Is your sister moving out also or just you?  

Siren of Saturn

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz

Yes. She showed me pictures. And I think deserts can be quite beautiful...especially because of the lack of people. ^^

xd

hehehe...sorry razz I used to work at a coffee joint called beaners. It's now named biggby coffee.

I hope eveyrthing goes well with you moving out and all. Will you still talk to your parents and such? Is your sister moving out also or just you?

My sister might, but she's not as far along in school as I am. There aren't any hard feelings at all between me and my family. I mean, I am 21, I should get out of here anyways. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

My sister might, but she's not as far along in school as I am. There aren't any hard feelings at all between me and my family. I mean, I am 21, I should get out of here anyways. xd

yeah i guess that's true. What are you majoring in at school? *totally off topic*. Are you excited about getting your own place? That's good that there aren't any hard feelings. My sister moved out two years ago and things haven't been the same since. Make sure you still call your mom! She'll miss you. crying  

Siren of Saturn

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 pm
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

yeah i guess that's true. What are you majoring in at school? *totally off topic*. Are you excited about getting your own place? That's good that there aren't any hard feelings. My sister moved out two years ago and things haven't been the same since. Make sure you still call your mom! She'll miss you. crying

I'll call, if I don't forget. xd I have the worse memory for calling people. Yes I am really excited. Majoring in Video game Desing. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm
when i move out im going to have a parental lock out system. Parents will be locked out ninja its nice that you will still talk to yours though ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:58 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

I'll call, if I don't forget. xd I have the worse memory for calling people. Yes I am really excited. Majoring in Video game Desing. =3

Awe, your poor mommy! She'll be worried and such. Post it notes work wonders biggrin I'm horrible about calling people too..i generally just despise telephones to be honest though. Cool stuff smile I'm leaving for college this fall..does that count at all? My good friend is doing the same thing. He rocks at video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:00 pm
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn

Awe, your poor mommy! She'll be worried and such. Post it notes work wonders biggrin I'm horrible about calling people too..i generally just despise telephones to be honest though. Cool stuff smile I'm leaving for college this fall..does that count at all? My good friend is doing the same thing. He rocks at video games.

Its all good. I'm ok at video games. I don't spend enough time playing one game to be super good.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 pm
Kitsukage
He saw the error of his ways, anyway. On top of that, I launched an ambulance towards his house, so.. 8D;
Yeah; I had one of those "Guardian Angel" kind of moments in my life. xd

@ YSF: I wouldn't be able to. But with that, I can't stand the thought of self-inflicting.

But I've pretty much, single-handedly turned this topic into something it wasn't intent on being. Whoops.. xd
Congrats on helping your friend! ^^ :back pat: And I dunno...I don't think I could stand it...but I'm incredibly emotional at times...so that might make the difference between us in that situation. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:29 pm
That's gotta be a bit scary. You're still in college right?
My sister is your age and in college (well, not at the moment due to summer) and she lives at home and commutes.

But I guess I don't really understand the situation that well. Will you have a computer? Or internet access for that matter? I hope the best for you!  

Artanus

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:05 am
Good luck Blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Artanus
My sister is your age and in college (well, not at the moment due to summer) and she lives at home and commutes.

But I guess I don't really understand the situation that well. Will you have a computer? Or internet access for that matter? I hope the best for you!

I want Internet, but I would have to get something thats slower than what I have right now, and I would rather shoot myself. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:46 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Artanus

I want Internet, but I would have to get something thats slower than what I have right now, and I would rather shoot myself. xd
eek THEN YOU'LL BE LEAVING US?!!!!! crying Nuuuuu :clings and gnaws your leg: I won't let you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
Artanus

eek THEN YOU'LL BE LEAVING US?!!!!! crying Nuuuuu :clings and gnaws your leg: I won't let you!

I'll try to get something, but I refuse to have Dial up.
*prepares for JFM's rebuttal* xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:02 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
Artanus

I'll try to get something, but I refuse to have Dial up.
*prepares for JFM's rebuttal* xd

IVE HAD TO LIVE WITH THIS CRAPPY DIAL UP FOR A WHILE NOW. you eventually get used to it, and then cry when you find something that needs high speed. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff