Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Altair saw what happened to Kimiko, sliced through some smooths, and there was one more, so he trew a knife at her.
"Kimiko, are you ok?" Altair asked, and screamed for an assassin healer. "Brothers! Gather round!" and called his brothers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 am
Kimoko looked at the wound. "I think they cut a vein..." she said weakly  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:52 am
"Hmm... Sounds bad. Medic! My friend has been wounded." Altair said.
"I'm afraid I can't do anything." the medic replied.
"Do we know any healing mages?" Altair asked.
"Yes, hes around here."
"Did you hear that Kimiko? You'll be ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:21 pm
Kimiko nodded slowly. The soul reaper gave a bright glow, and the wound was healed half-way. Kimiko smiled at it. "You gave it your best shot, reaper."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm
While the mage healed Kimiko, Altair had a question.
"Kimiko, why does your soul reaper always glow and change during fights?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:56 pm
Kimiko smiled. "Well, its glows to absorb souls and uses the magic for other stuff, like fighting and healing."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
"I've always wondered why it seemed to have a life of its own...Its getting dark. Perfect for a stealthy assassination." Altair said. "Looks like the mage is done healing you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm
Kimiko bowed to the mage. "Thank you." She looked at the soul reaper. "Soul reaper, relsease." she said, leting go of the soul reaper. The soul reaper flew off into the night to kill smooths.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 am
"Wait a second...I sense Robert nearby... I have to go for a second, if you can scale buildings and run fast then you may follow." Altair said, and ran for the assassination of Robert.
"The time clocks gonna stop tickin' Robert!"
"Ha ha ha don't make me laugh. You will die here!" Robert mocked.
Altair ran up to him with a sword and thrusted, but Robert seemed to use an unkown force to push it back.
"What the??" Altair yelled.
"Hmm, you've never heard of my powers? I am also known as the unassassinable man. If someone killed me, they'd be legendary. Well one or more people that slay me." Robert told Altair. "Good bye!"
Robert used the power to push him back and when Altair looked, Robert disappeared in the night.
"No! Why did this happen again?" Altair said sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm
Kimiko chased after Robert and pulled out her demonic staff. "Demonic staff, release!" She shouted letting go of it. The staff chased on after Robert.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 pm
"I'm useless...This is my first loss, I've never lost an assassination. Twice is even worse!" Altair was saddened and maddened by Robert.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Kimiko went back to where Altair was. "Do not worry. My demonic staff will track him down and find out if he does any patterns in his movements. If so, we should be able to kill him."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm
"That sounds great, but I'm still worried of his power..." Altair said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:28 am
Name: Kiata
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
User Image
Main Weapon(s): Daemon Reaper Scythe and Daemon Soul Blade
Spare Weapon(s): Daemon Skull Daggers
Personality: Fierce, Cunning and loyal.
Bio: She was trained as a Daemonic Ninja and Assassin. She is in the Female Assassins Guild. Her Daemonic weapons, which she obtained because of her work, can fly; in fact her scythe can enlarge its blade for her to ride on it, allowing her to kill smooths quicker.
Rough or smooth?: Rough  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 am
She was gliding through the air on her scythe when she heard the swoosh. It was Robert. She peered down at her list.

Bounty list
MOST WANTED

Robert the Unassassinable

She then she saw the daemon staff fly by.
If anyone thinks they can kill robert its me and whoever wants to fight with me she thought, and ist gonna take many powerfull daemon weapons to and that was a daemon staff.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff