Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Yuk's plots~ Looking for lots of RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
  Aiane
  Ichigo Mochi
  Livi
  Garret
  Kulasi
View Results

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 pm
would you like to Rp livi with Aaron  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 pm
I can offer Nightling for Ichigo Mochi(Think I spelled her name right) For someone to lean on.
User Image  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Updated some more accurate Personalities.

My ladies really do need rp, and plot! yup
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Pfft I suck at checking this ><

@vballvr5:
Wow he's cool looking Id love to RP with him and Livi Would you mind starting? ^_^

@Kesmi:
What she like? She look's adorable. Though I don't have anyone that'll hurt her yet sadly so I don't know what to do with that I guess wait but hmm Do you know what I could do? sweatdrop  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Nightling is the patient and caring type. Seeing no boundries between good an evil, she's the kind that would walk into the midst of a hunting pack of skinwalkers if it would spare the one they hunt. xD And I can wait. ^^ We're not going anywhere. I'm working on getting Night to eldership. Though we have a long road a head. ^^ And I don't think I have have/know anyone like that, sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 pm
@Kesmi: It's cool I should actually make a new sig thing that advertises her better since I really would like some plots for her, and normal RP is good >>

On an entirely different note! I got a new addition to my trio my first male and familiar!

His name is Shiroi and he's adorable! his owner sadly doesn't exsiste in Soquili yet though T-T
User Image  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm
He's Cute. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm
I know right? I was super happy when I saw him he'll be perfect for the cutie I got in mind for him... Though I doubt I'll get her any time soon specially since custom's are so rare >< Oh and congrates with the guy in your sig he was my second fav ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 pm
Thanks. ^^ He was my top pick, I was in shock when I won him. ^^ My first event win. If you ever need a 'monster' for any plots, just give me a poke through PMs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Oh actually I was thinking about introducing Livi to something interesting but dangerous. She's so into learning it's gonna get her killed one day. She need's to learn that the world isn't just interesting it's dangerous. So maybe if she either get's hurt or scared half to death she'd learn *Nod's*  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Sounds kinda like the Rp that he;s in now. Though he will be hurting another bad enough that they will flee badly wounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Pff ya those plot's are popular aren't they? I see a lot when I surf the plot threads... at least I think I have >> My memory suck's so I don't know DX XD

But ya I don't know maybe she get's hurt and still tries to question him that might actually happen XD if that's how it goes I'd get another person to see it and save her against her will XD That would be fun.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm
New plot updates for Livi  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Pfft I suck at checking this ><

@vballvr5:
Wow he's cool looking Id love to RP with him and Livi Would you mind starting? ^_^

@Kesmi:
What she like? She look's adorable. Though I don't have anyone that'll hurt her yet sadly so I don't know what to do with that I guess wait but hmm Do you know what I could do? sweatdrop
sorry for the late reply xD sure Ill start but first did you have any preferences for what it is to be about?

EDIT: Since she is so curious and interested in learning he could try and show her how he flies or how he jumps so high (hes half wind half cerenei) or if you find someone scary he could be in the Fangs plot smile  

vballlvr5

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm
I have no real preference and when I find the monster type I'd love to have him be the knight type, though they can meet before hand. For their meet sort of thing showing her how he flies would be fun I think that'd work.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff