Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
>^Bubb's First Avatar Quest^< [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you donate?
  sure!
  no!
  maybe!
View Results

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:06 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

thanks lol same to you biggrin

hm...well, thats why i like being the younger sibling (in my mom's side of the family anyway). i get to be crazy and wild as much as i like. User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:47 pm
I'm the most normal in all of my family, extended included. They've got serious issues.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

hm.
well, then i think it's safe to assume that we are opposites xp

but haha, some of my family have issues as well. stare User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:59 pm
Do you have a cousin who's clinically insane? Or 5 generations of the same family living in a tiny house owned by your grandparents? Yeah. We're pretty dysfunctional. Glad I'm on the opposite coast.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 am

well, I do have a cousin who now has schizophrenia from doing too much drugs. and just other random illnesses that my cousins have as well.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 pm
I've got a couple of those I think.

GAH! I can't beat that guardian of Bevelle thing on Final Fantasy X.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 pm
heart

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 am

tehe, I don't play final fantasy..when I was younger, my brother and I played one of them to death, so I am not a big fan of final fantasy anymoreUser Image

iToxicMoon

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 pm
I love my Final Fantasy. *Pats collection of Final Fantasy related items.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 am
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

bump

-Shadow

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 am

bumpUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

hehe bumpz

-Shadow

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:46 am

bumpUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:54 pm
I see a sense of wonder deep inside you eyes, as we're sparkling and twirling in the twilight...

bumpers.User Image

...and after three long years I think that we both need this, so we seal the deal in the parkling lot with a kiss.

iToxicMoon

xxxBubbs-31xxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:58 am
bump  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items