Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm
Inspiration from desperation. I got most of the homework except for some of it. Geometry is fairly easy.
It was all of the slope formulas that totally destroyed me in Algebra 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 pm
I always did hate math. I had the hardest time with math and science classes. Which sucked since I was so interested in them back then. *shrugs* Yes, that is so true. Desperation is one of the best inspirations and motivators out there. ^_~ I  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm
I know, I remember when until up to 7th grade Math was my favorite subject. But then of course it got harder and therefore I lost interest. Science is still pretty okay though I haven't been forced to do anything too terrible yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm
Oh man! Just beware of chemistry. It's math and science combined and even though it's super awesome...it's also super hard. >.< Only class in my entire life that I darn near failed. By all rights, I should have failed it. The teacher was cool and passed me with a D since I tried so damn hard and just couldn't get it right. I took notes and always attended her study groups. I just wasn't any good at it. xp  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:52 am
Yeah there will always be those things that no matter how hard you try it's just not how you roll 3nodding

How does Chemistry require math and science? Like do you need to remember formulas or measuring? *was never good at conversions and measurement* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 pm
Yes, that's exactly it. Formulas, conversions and such. All sorts of info about chemicals and chemical reactions. It's nuts sweatdrop  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Well looks like I'm going to have the same situation with Chemistry as you did sweatdrop

How'd you do with the physical education classes? *not an athletic person at all* stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:53 pm
The best advice for Chem class I could give is:

1) Pay super close attention always
2) Take really detailed notes
3) Study, study, study T.T
4) Don't be afraid to ask for help

Phys Ed... xp I passed, but I always hated the classes. I stuck with aerobics and then basic phys ed level 1. I was never an active gal, but now I wish I had been before. I didn't realize what I was really missing out on! I've started going to the gym with my hubby twice a week for about 2 months now. I didn't really enjoy it at first, but now I love it!!! heart heart  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Alright thanks =]

And what do you do at the gym with your hubby? I'm not an active girl, never was and sort of doubt I will ever be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 am
Well, I started getting into it after he taught me how to play racket ball. It got me used to being in a gym setting but in a more private room. Also, in order to play well, you're gonna have to start running at some point. It took me a bit, but then I started to like the game and started running for the ball. From there we moved on to bikes, machines and so on. We even keep score now when ever we play. ^_^ I won yesterday and it was awesome!!!  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Hmmm racket ball? My memory is failing me at the moment XD What is racket ball?
I sure do hope you get something when you win, like a night out or a back rub blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:11 am
It's where you go into an enclosed room and use tennis type rackets to hit a rubber ball around. razz That's the just of it. LOL I'm too sleepy right now to type down the rules.

oooo...no, you just get the honor of saying you won. That's not at all a bad idea though!  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Yeah bragging rights is pretty awesome 3nodding

That sounds like fun since you get to use tennis rackets *big fan of tennis* though I'd be afraid of getting hit if you can XD You're not supposed to get hit in tennis which is why I like it so much rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:14 pm
Well, you aren't supposed to get hit or hit eachother...but it does tend to happen from time to time. xd One time I was mad so when it was my serve, I put all the force I could muster into hitting that ball. Only problem was I angled my racket wrong and the darn thing hit the floor and snapped back up and nailed me in the sternum. That was painful crying  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Owww,
did you get a bruise? It seems like you would for that little incident eek  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items