Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Mali: That's fine with me. Can you start please?

Sil: It took me awhile, but I finally remember that song. xD

DNS: Okey dokey, take your time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Huzzah~ My crappy rp starting skill has pulled through. xD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13610867  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:50 pm
RP for Abel!!!!
Soquili: I actually have two... Hakumei, an adventurous and bold mare, and Ehren, a shy and quiet stallion.
What you're looking for/interested in: Anything. XD If he and Kumei fit Im more than up for long-term plot too. kUmei needs some kind of plot ideas..
Reason: Because I love Abel and just want to rp with him. XD I bugged you a while back about it, and now I have two new soquili to offer.

RP for Mikhail
User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Anything, Id love for something plot-wise to happen with them but Im not sure what you want for him, or even if they are compatable as friends or anything.
Reason: I love his looks and just want rp with him, as you know. lol heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 pm
RP for ------
I can not actually pick from your beauties..... so I will post a few ideas and if you are interested you can pick who is not tied up in current RPs and who may fit best.
*oggles your beauties*
(Hope you do not mind)

User Image
What you're looking for/interested in:
  • I want to delve into her past a little and have the chance to RP it out with someone. After she left home she travelled for a bit and I think that it would be great for her to have found someone who travelled with her who then eventually betrayed or abandoned her for some reason, this will give her more depth as to why she finds it hard to make lingering connections.
  • Passing encounters (aka brief friends, she struggles making connections)
Personality:
Estelle is a considerate and adventurous mare, although she is afraid of commitment due to her foalhood. She enjoys company when it passes, but doesn't make lingering connections, as she tends to stay in the only place she considers to be "safe" her home in the field. She is a very sociable, flirtatious and sweet mare.
Reason: All your beauties are so nice, I am really enjoying RPs and I would love to have some of your characters added to my soqs history.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:53 pm
Kai: Both Abel and Mikky are up for RP, but Abel isn't up for anything serious relationship wise anymore. I have to see where these other RPs go first, but friends is fine if you want to RP Kumei with him.

Syaoran: Hmm... I would have to offer Midna for Estelle mainly because she's the only one I have that won't mind a one time meeting, the others would worry what happened to her. Unless you want someone to be a friend to fall back on when she does make connections better, then I can offer Marsiela.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 pm
For now lets try Midna so that Estelle can have a few encounters with other that have shaped her personality <3

However, if you did want to RP with Marsiela even though it wouldn't be too many encounters if they did want to come and check on Estelle sometime I would be willing to let them come back to check on her. OR she can leave them in such a way that they would hate her and not want to come back? She may be willing to make friends but I feel it would take a lot to make her change her attitude.

Up to you, just start and RP when you have time and I will react to whom ever you feel is best.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm
My muse is being somewhat nice now, so if you want me to start an RP I can 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:09 pm
Syaoran: Okay, sounds good with Midna. We can try Marsiela later on. Do you mind starting? I haven't been up to starting in some time now.

DNS: Sounds good to me.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:50 am
Yikes, sorry, I only just got to checking back here.
Cool, okies, I wont pester for Abel-rp until you are settled with his current ones. XDDD I know what its like to have too many on the go at once.

Ive... been watching Saiyuki AMVs and... have a horrible urge to beg for rp with Gojyo.... Yeah.. I should stay away from youtube when Im on gaia.. ^^;; (You have too many of my favs lol ) I'll stop pestering you if its anoying. XD Id love to play Kumei with Gojyo though, instead of Abel as hes tied up.

Also, if I manage to snag Sanzo's spot soon would you be interested in rp between him and Gojyo?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:24 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Syaoran: Okay, sounds good with Midna. We can try Marsiela later on. Do you mind starting? I haven't been up to starting in some time now.

DNS: Sounds good to me.
No problem, I will within the next few days (little busy with school) and will send you teh link.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:32 pm
Syaoran: Take your time, there's no rush. ^^

Kai: Gojyo's up for RP with anyone, so feel free.
And you're not annoying at all Kai. -Hugs-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:46 pm
RP for Marsiela Elric

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: to see if they get along ninja
Reason:
Cause she looks like fun to RP with, Mulciber has an attitude and rather a calm arrogant demenor and I think it would really be fun for the two of them to RP  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:54 am
Hmmm... she meeting another part kalona stallion, should be interesting.
If you don't mind starting and waiting for my slow replies, then it sounds good.

And with that, my plot thread is currently CLOSED!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:11 am
An interesting evening <  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:44 am
I'll be a bit slow myself *Busy with school* I'll start the RP when I get home heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff