Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 am
all of my works have been poems, But only 2 of my works is on gaia  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 pm
I love to write, but, yes, I am one of the many that suffers from a terribly persistent disease.
Writer's Block.
How I despise ye, unkind foe!
*le sigh*

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Mommyof3Munchkins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 am
I try to write, but I don't have much time. My sis in law writes amazingly, but of course she'll tell you differenly -- shush! don't listen to her. Lol. She's working on some fanfiction now, putting her other stories aside. I wish I could write.

Sakura-0809 rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 6, 2, 3, 6, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2 Total: 39 (12-72)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm
redface I absolutely love to write. The stories that I write are exclusively for adults and mature audiences. sweatdrop I also write poems.I don't think I have any posted on here though. razz  

Sakura-0809

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Guardian Laluna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm
I'm currently working on 5 books of my own (also romance xp ) I wish all the luck with your creation, I know how hard it can bee when you don't know where to go from where u left off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 pm
writing is awesome! i would've taken a writing class instead of an art class! mrgreen i've posted several poems & a story.. but the feedback i'm getting is not what i had in mind... sad oh well.. it's fun no matter what people say about it.  

SharpSmiles

GC rox 4 eva

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Fairy_Princess_2
I'm in the process of writing a romance novel right now. As of this moment there are 24 typed pages and I'm still only on the first chapter. I'm so excited about being able to work on it! I'm kind of rushing to finish at least 3 chapters before X-mass because that is one of my friends B-days and she wants to see how my latest book is coming. xd

That is wonderful!! xd That sounds great. I am also a writer, just begging to put a book together. How many novels have you written?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 pm
I am on page 34 or 35 on my book....i am not telling anybody what it is about. So happy!!! biggrin biggrin  

xDiYukishixDi

xDiYukishixDi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm
This is also my fifth or sixth book. So i am like so happy. I'm like in shock i got this far. exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm
You're suffering Writers Block? Can you share your plot glitch? Perhaps I can help you brainstorm

the_next_spielburg

Rayn888

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:35 am
I love writing. I'm working on a trilogy *can't spell, dis-lex-ik* that all my frineds seem to love  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 am
I like writing too. I mainly start off writing fanfiction in a notebook, and then type it up. I'm currently working on one in my journal. Come read it and let me know what you think if you wish. Comments are accepted.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Guardian0Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm
well, i'm not a writer, but i do like to write. biggrin
and my little sis wants to become a children author.

good luck with it. n_n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am
i love to write i'm sure your story for yout friend well be perfect good luck ! biggrin  

Shaky jakeward

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:14 am
I'm an aspiring writer who is currently majoring in English. If there's anything I can do, it's write. No matter how irritating the process is, I will write and write and write. And then adore the final product. I've already started writing profiles of my characters, designing their appearances, and fleshing them out. Unfortunately, I lost all my work so I have to start over from scratch. Strangely enough, I think I can get most of the groundwork back on paper. Starting over is not always a bad thing.

I do suffer from writer's block at times. Most of my work seems to become psychological or lesbian romance. XP

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff