Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Who doesn't look their age? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Our generation rules!
And you know it!
100%
 100%  [ 181 ]
Total Votes : 181

Lita Kuragari

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 am
ok I don't mind how I look. I'm a few months off of being 23 (Nov) and people still think I look either 16 or 17 some times younger but rarely older.

my husband is 19 but he looks older then what he is, the average guess of his age is about 24-25

now what annoys me but also makes me laugh is when we are together on a date everyone gives us looks or stops us and asks Kage what he's doing with a little girl. I can't help it I laugh when this happens, but at the same time it annoys the f*** out of me.

can't even go on a date with my husband with out him being accused of being a *****.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 am
lol well heres a new thought: I want to look older... O.o
I'm 21 and work, people come through the line, I cashier, and think i'm like 17 or 18
it's like ya no...
so i'm growing some facial hair... so far there's not much and my parents don't like it much, but eh... whatever. Sometimes it's funny, and somtimes it's irritating, more so than being funny... *sigh*  

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

THE wascally wabbit

Romantic Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 am
I just turned 38, when people find out I have a 15 year old daughter they ask me if I had her when I was 15 lol! They never belive me when I tell them I was in my 20's when I had her. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 am
I know I don't look my age. Or act it. Depending on what I want and how I feel, I can either be much older or younger. I've gotten comments on both. I actually went back to high school for a week, posing as a 17yr old at another high school. Talk about nerve wracking. I could have been arrested for it. *shifty eyes*  

Revy-2-Hands

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:40 am
I'm 22 and people say I look 16-17. I get carded everywhere for everything. It bugs me now but when I'm 30 I will appreciate it more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 pm
29 here and always mistaken for 24. I guess as you get older the mistake of your age doesn't matter much.

It'd be like if you're 72 and people think you're 68.  

Stele

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 pm
ummm...like a couple of otheres i can go both ways...i sometimes look younger or older..and im 21 >> i know i look older b/c no one cards me when i buy my mom's smokes..but they do for her booze...*shruges* i try to look my age <<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 pm
Depending on who you ask, and whether or not I have a beard at the time, I look either 10 years younger or 10 years older than I am.  

Nuadu

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:25 pm
Well here I am. I'm 26 but everyone else thinks I look to be 36. I would give anything to look young again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm
I'm 22 years old now. When I was 18 and out of high school, people would always think I was still in high school. They would be surprised when I told them my real age. Now that I'm old enough to drink, I always get these quizzical stares while I'm sipping on my beer because I guess I don't look old enough to drink. xD

I don't know what's going to happen when I reach 40 and actually start feeling old. At least I won't look like it. :]

Mikiba

Moon Princess Oricon

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:34 pm
Including myself, practically every female on my mom's side of the family looks younger than their age, especially my cousin. She came to visit a couple of months ago and she had to fill her car with gas. When she went into the store to pay, the clerk said, "Good job." Apparently, he thought she was only 15 and this was her first time pumping gas. So when she told him she was 19, he was bewildered. Even my mom looks young for her age, and she's in her 50's. I guess we're blessed. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:40 pm
I got carded on my 21st birthday and then I never got carded after that, except once. Granted, it's only been over a year since then and I haven't been in liquor stores much, but I've never been carded in a liquor store. I did get carded (only once) when I ordered a beer with my fiance about a month ago at a bar and grill--when the waitress looked at our i.d.'s she said, "You two look a lot older than you are." Yeah, we know. XD He and I both have old minds. XD

I get the "What year did you graduate from college?" line a lot, followed by "You're around 30, right?" Yeah, still in school and definitely not 30.

I feel thirty, maybe that's why. But I've never smoked, drank excessively or partied excessively, so maybe it's all in my head. rofl  

gothic_spire

Bouton_dOr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 pm
I have the oppsite problem of most people here, I look older than I am. I had to ask to be carded on my 21st b-day. ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 pm
GEEZERS?????
omg you ppl are whippersnappers
i'd whack you with my cane...................if i could only find it rofl

i'm 44, and i get the biggest thrills when i'm down at Gamestop and the hot young college clerks are flirting with me,,,,,,,,,,,,gadds i love that!!!

the last time i was carded i was 37.
HA!
the younger gals that were with me weren't
HA!
HA! 4laugh  

Daelon Knight

eric226

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:26 pm
People think I'm in high school =(
I'm 21  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]