Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yay the official FG4PG i love pie random thread EDITED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is ish random
  YES!!! BELIVE IT!!!!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:28 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
The Real ish
angel_half82
This always seems to happen when politics comes into play...

this is true

yes,non-simplicity drives me crazy/nuts/to become bitchy

guys,you are talking about politics in america now like a freakin chemichal formula burning_eyes

Take it easy,will ya?
here is a simple edition!
right now,america needs a change ,which barak obama can give! now if mc kain is elected,then there would be no change in its......rules or the way its governed!
mc kain will go by the old book.....Bush's book!

over simplifying things isnt always the best answer  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Barack Obama and McCain.

Lose Lose situation IMO. I don't like either of them which is why I will be voting for Ted Nugent.  

angel_half82
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:32 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
The Real ish
angel_half82

this is true

guys,you are talking about politics in america now like a freakin chemichal formula burning_eyes

Take it easy,will ya?
right now,america needs a change ,which barak obama can give! now if mc kain is elected,then there would be no change in its......rules or the way its governed!

Maybe,but at least people who don't want a headache from boring details,possibly like me, way better understand it! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:13 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
The Real ish
angel_half82

this is true

Take it easy,will ya?

Maybe,but at least people who don't want a headache from boring details,possibly like me, way better understand it! xp

Yes but the details are important, so you dont actually understand it at all if you lose them. Its like saying i understand quantum physics because i know atoms have electrons.  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 pm
While I like supporting third parties I feel voting for them is a vote wasted when it comes to actually winning gonk Sad really X_X But they do get important issues on the ballot!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:14 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
The Real ish
angel_half82

this is true

Take it easy,will ya?

Yes but the details are important, so you dont actually understand it at all if you lose them. Its like saying i understand quantum physics because i know atoms have electrons.
And i belive we are talking in a subject more complicated than quantum physics!? xd  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:34 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Take it easy,will ya?

And i belive we are talking in a subject more complicated than quantum physics!? xd

Probably xd the american political system is a mystery  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:19 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Take it easy,will ya?

Probably xd the american political system is a mystery

War+cash+oil+taxs+lie's=THE..................................  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm
I love how you all IGNORED my post.

rolleyes

But the sad thing is, I believe in what Ninja's saying. He may not know diddly squat about American politics, but he's right. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 pm
EggaxSponge

rolleyes

But the sad thing is, I believe in what Ninja's saying. He may not know diddly squat about American politics, but he's right. gonk

i didn't ignore it, egga. heart

anyway, i wanted to add that one of the MANY reasons i hate palin is because she supported rape victims having to PAY FOR THEIR OWN RAPE KITS WTF?

it doesn't help that alaska has a HORRIBLE reputation when it comes to 1)rapes and 2)catching and convicting rapists. statistically speaking, they have 2 and a half times the national average every year. ******** sad.

and, since when do the cops get to charge for investigating a crime?

oh, your house burned down? cash up front for the arson investigation!

got carjacked? cash up front for the leg work needed to catch the criminal!

idiocy.

plus, the fact that her OWN HUSBAND was just summoned to testify about her having her ex-bil fired and abusing her power is just...well...very "the last eight years" of her. i mean, jesus, who the hell thought it was a GOOD idea to have her be the vp candidate WHILE SHE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION? rofl if it wasn't so funny, it'd be scary!  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:07 pm
The sad thing is no one will notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:24 pm
bluegrass cat
EggaxSponge

rolleyes

anyway, i wanted to add that one of the MANY reasons i hate palin is because she supported rape victims having to PAY FOR THEIR OWN RAPE KITS WTF?

it doesn't help that alaska has a HORRIBLE reputation when it comes to 1)rapes and 2)catching and convicting rapists. statistically speaking, they have 2 and a half times the national average every year. ******** sad.

idiocy.

plus, the fact that her OWN HUSBAND was just summoned to testify about her having her ex-bil fired and abusing her power is just...well...very "the last eight years" of her. i mean, jesus, who the hell thought it was a GOOD idea to have her be the vp candidate WHILE SHE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION? rofl if it wasn't so funny, it'd be scary!

dont we already pay for the investigations? Through tax?  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
EggaxSponge

rolleyes

idiocy.

yes. in most places, we also pay for the rape kits and the tests they do on those rape kits.

BUT NOT IN PARTS OF ALASKA! OH NO!

to "save taxpayer money", they decided that victims would foot the bill of the kits and the tests that go along with those kits.

how ******** up is that?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
EggaxSponge

rolleyes

idiocy.

yes. in most places, we also pay for the rape kits and the tests they do on those rape kits.

BUT NOT IN PARTS OF ALASKA! OH NO!

to "save taxpayer money", they decided that victims would foot the bill of the kits and the tests that go along with those kits.

how ******** up is that?

thats very ******** up.  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Well they are pretty expensive tests....

jk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces