Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O: new guild game?** announcement pg 17 ** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololol
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:29 am
crying i still need someone to explain this s**t to me! please?

crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:04 am
User Image
o.O what do you need to know. you go kill stuff and do quests.

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 am
bluegrass cat
crying i still need someone to explain this s**t to me! please?

crying crying crying

it confused me quite a bit, too..but basically just check your map and go to every [ ! ] you see yellow or red...do the quest if you can else just level up until you can...erm.....and get lots of moneys and items.......all i need to do now is find all you guys........

(ch 5 lv 10 warrior lineriku)............  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D: hey so who all is playing? so i can make a list and add peoplez

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 pm
User Image
'm Zaoth on it :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm
im Jfm567 on it.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:22 pm
wait, our account name or the bullshit name they make your character have?

stare cause i hate my character's name.

here's my question: i have gold, yes? but i cannot buy the cute stuffs with it? wtf is up with that?

also, how do you stop mid-run because i keep clicking the wrong things AND how do you heal yourself when fighting something because i keep getting wasted? crying

i hate games like this, btw. give me super mario or devil may cry type of stuff ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:33 pm
bluegrass cat

here's my question: i have gold, yes? but i cannot buy the cute stuffs with it? wtf is up with that?

also, how do you stop mid-run because i keep clicking the wrong things AND how do you heal yourself when fighting something because i keep getting wasted? crying

i hate games like this, btw. give me super mario or devil may cry type of stuff ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: ... you havent played one of these games before have you? next time you get on get ahold of me and ill answer all the questions i can >.<

and your name is fine XD

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm
ok so

Zaoth

jfm567

and Bluegrass so far?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:25 pm
Knitterz
ok so

Zaoth

jfm567

and Bluegrass so far?

Get wit it Knitty... Laoch is teh meh. (why do i type like that, is it any clue to my psychie that even i don't know?)

And bluegrass is judyanne, Bluegrass is her account name.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 pm
im just going to let you guys find me cause i have absolutley no idea how to find people in this game............like i said my chars name is lineriku...........what channels are you guys on??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 am
Knitterz
bluegrass cat

D: ... you havent played one of these games before have you? next time you get on get ahold of me and ill answer all the questions i can >.<

and your name is fine XD

i tried to play one once, and it drove me ******** insane.

what's REALLY sad is my little brother makes mad money by helping to DESIGN games like this. he gets paid in epic items and then sells those items for actual cash. 3nodding

of course, he's much younger than i am though...i was of the console generation, and he's of the computer game generation, i guess. crying  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 am
well i lvled to about 12 today... but i still cant figure out out to add friends without just meeting them in game. ******** fail.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am
You should put a list of all the peoples game names in the first post.  

RaidenKazama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:17 pm
Knitterz
ok so

Zaoth

jfm567

and Bluegrass so far?

AppleJaxx is mine, I'm a level 11 warrior.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff