Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Just thought I'd clarify on that point, since I did sort of make it sound a little ambiguous with the whole "fall for" bit. And great~ I have... I think three RPs left to start? I can add this one to the list, or you're welcome to post a beginning yourself and ping a link at me. Either way, I apologize ahead of time for my slowness. xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Dont appologies xD its fine =)

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm
To Xylania!:

Tried to PM you, but your settings only allow messages from your friendslist and I have no other method of reaching you. xD So I hope you see this! I know that this has been a long time coming, but I'm trying to play catch up and see if I can't at least set up the threads I promised. On that note, I was curious to know if you were still interested in interactions between Chimalsi and October. If you're already engaged in other things or would rather not, though, I completely understand. x3

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm
Alright, I'm trying to get my Soq muse back and on the roll again. You'll notice that any RPs I had open before have either been erased or moved to the inactive area. If I had an RP with you (planned or ongoing) that you would like to continue, please contact me. Otherwise, I will consider it dropped.

Marla has been added and is looking for someone to play with. Chimalsi needs an update, depending on how a session of AIM RPs pan out. Please feel free to post.

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 am
All RPs are updated, to my knowledge. Switched up the front page and added my widdle green basket, but s/he is obviously not looking for RP as of yet. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Mephistopheles is now open for plots in general. This can be to scare the s**t out of someone, or to test the wish potion, if you dare. There are limitations to the second one, so the general idea behind it will need to be discussed before anything else. I will be picky, as Meph would be in play, so please think at length before requesting. If you'd like your boy or girl generally scarred for life, leave a message or shoot a PM and we'll see what we can get started.  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Iffn Lady O isn't HORRIBLY TIRED of Alyssum (or me. xD), I can offer my girlie up to play with Mephistopheles? =0 It'd do her some good to meet someone dangerous who isn't all they appear to be. 3nodding If interested, just gimme a PM!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Never tired of my Quickling or her lovely mare~ not if she can still stand all my crazy boys. I'll shoot you a PM once I'm more caught up and we'll work something out. x3  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Much coolness! <3 (Yes, I'm a late responder, lawl~)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Everything is updated, as far as I know. Planning on emptying out dead RPs in the near future.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 pm
RPs have been updated and a very, very dead one is now cleared away. Ama, Marla, and possibly Meph are still available for plotting. Chima's a bit busy, but he'll open again later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm
Finally an update. Very sorry to anyone who has been waiting on me. Still open for certain plots, though Amarant and Marla are most available, as they have nothing currently going.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Think I'm all caught up again. Keep the plots coming, people!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Planning on a mass update soon. Also have a teepee kicking around now, if anyone wants more information on the Soq in question.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm
Plots updated, especially for Mephistopheles and Chimalsi, but also a couple new things for Amarant and Marla. On that note, please welcome Sitareh~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff