Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
§~>D'sDQ</~§ -Updated 4-22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E
  I
View Results

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:56 pm
*Bump* :3

Elves For The WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 pm
Yea, this is going to take a while. I mean, I have Biancamella and Alruna's Rose, two HUGE feats for me, but still. Right now, I have 628 gold. Uhg.

DvnT

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 pm
You could sell the zOMG drops if you have any. The Mystic Weaves go for 1k per set of 5, and the Metal Spikes go for like 1.5k per set of 5. You can get the spikes off of the Alarmskeeters in Bill's Ranch and the Mystic Weaves off of the Kokeshi Dolls in Zen Gardens. I had like 43 Mystic Weaves and 16 or 17 Metal Spikes. I sold the majority of them and I now have 17.9k. Almost there to getting my Sealed Envelope. ^^

Oh, and I made you an affiliate with my quest thread. 3nodding

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm
Thank you for the advice, but I don't play zOMG because I just don't have the patience and I really can't stand how I always kept dieing.
Though, I do apreciate your mentioning me in your thread. One question, what does "Affiliate" mean? I've seen it around but I can't seem to figure that out.

DvnT

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:00 pm
Honestly? ..I haven't a single clue what it means.. sweatdrop All I know is that you posted in my thread so there for I put a link to your quest thread in mine. I did that with my girlfriends quest thread and my other friends quest thread, so you and the other two get more traffic in your thread from mine. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 am
*giggles at your convo*

In essence, affiliated basically means that we are united by association. By putting up eachother's links, we are hereby connected in alliance. ^_~ It's a sort of business partnership which benefits us all really.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Pistl: Wow, I do that alot, use words that I don't know what they mean.

Lenelee:Oh, okay. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Almostnakie bump!

DvnT

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 pm
LOL No prob ^_~

Bumpie heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Bumply. I'm probably getting cashcards again for Christmas, so my quest should not take too dearly much longer, except for a few items...

DvnT

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:14 pm
I JUST GOT HERME'S MOON! Yay. xd *Is contento.*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:04 pm
surprised Congratz on the Hermes' Moon! ^^
I just got done spending 300k on stuff. xp I invested a little less than 200k into items that I figured were going to be going up in price, and I had 119k left, so I used that on my gaia Christmas Shopping. ^^;

Ethrawl

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:35 pm
Thank you, I'm rather proud of myself, and I did it because I've narrowed my quest a little bit: I'm only going to buy the last gen. of them. Normally that saves money and gives me plenty of time to save up for them. 3nodding
Though certain one's I'm keeping untill their done evolving because I like them.

Wow, 300k? That's spendy. I'm proud of myself when I save up 20 or 30k. sweatdrop

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff