Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:51 am
That's a really neat band name. I can't wait to hear them!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 pm
lol me too. ^_^. Though I kinda liked black parade. (I like extravagnt technoish backround music.) Everybody in my group except my bf hates it.XD but then again I don;t listen to Chemical on a daily basis.  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 am
Hmm I'm sure I know a band with a techno----OH aha I just remembered XD
The name for the band after The Vincent Black Shadow will be Porcelain and the Tramps which isn't small but it isn't huge either.

Depends on where you go since Porcelain is HUGE on VampireFreaks. Some of her songs are a bit....obscure might I say? But the songs I'm going to post won't be and she doesn't make any music videos, not yet anyways, so they'll just be slide videos and whatnot of pictures of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm
Does she have a song that just goes, I am a vampire, I am a vampire, and so on? (I might be thinking of someone else lol)  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 am
Hmmm no not Porcelain but I think I may know who you're talking about. I think that may be Aural Vampire...or another band.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:59 am
Hello girls. ^_^ How are you both doing today? heart  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 am
smile Your quest has a great set up...I'm flat out broke, so I can't really donate, but here--have a supportive bump. D;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 am
I am doing fine. What tis new? XP  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 am
That's no problem The-Subtle-Knife, feel free to come in and chat whenever you like 4laugh

And I guess I'm doing good. It's scary how I hear about all guys at high school only want that one thing in a relationship so I'm scared to be in one now.

And I'm also worried about my ex since he started smoking and doing drugs... I care about him so much but it doesn't help that he's pushing me away crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:47 pm
O.o....That's tough. Why did he start doing that stuff? It never makes sense for me for people to start.  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:01 pm
I have no idea why he started. If I could just ASK him if he'd let me talk to him I'd find out and probably get him to resist it but I can't talk to him so I can't do anything...

I can see why people want to start. The temptation to start in high school is overwhelming. I know better to not start but I'm not going to pretend like there isn't an urge down there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:06 pm
Gosh...that's really too bad. Why can't you talk to him? I'd try to talk with him if at all possible in private about it. It can't hurt to try right?

Yeah, most guys do only have one thing on their mind...but that shouldn't scare you. Just say no. Don't give into that sort of pressure until you are really ready for the possible consequences. Yeah, relationships are tough and scary, but it's a great learning and growing experience. Just take your time and do things at your own pace girl. ^_~  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:13 pm
I can't talk to him because
1) There's no way to contact him
2) Probably if he knew he'd see me he'd be to scared to come and face me
3) If I call he'll just not come to the phone or hang up
4) I know where he lives but he's never let me gotten close to his family so I can't talk to them about this. And by what I see he's never home in the first place....

You're right again Lenelee, thanks =] Right now I'm just going to have the most possible fun I can in high school <3

Besides, I can gossip about cute guys and not feel guilty about it 4laugh xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:18 pm
That's too bad you can't help him. cry

That's right though! Just have fun ^_^ I like the go phone on your avvy. I figured you would like it.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:21 pm
I love it extremely <3

And you're avi is so cute! 4laugh

I'm gonna have to remake new quests because I HAVE to keep the hair and the base since it's probably the best combination and it's my favorite type of hair <3

Let's see if I'm able to work on my homework first before I gather any gold or make new dream avies. DX  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff