Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
lol BFire FG4PG comic ((Wedddinz comicz)) OHHHH YEAH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU AND ME..
  ROCK
  STINK
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 pm
The great thing about web comics is that if you don't like them, you don't have to read them. He can work as hard or as lazily on the comics as he sees fit I'd say...

And not all the items are unisex, I've still run into some male-only items searching the MP :[ Much to my disappointment...I really wanted some of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:49 pm
like those damned striped boxers Dx  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm
Yes, just one of the many items we still can't wear.

I hate the idea of gender exclusive items. :[ And it's stupid, because a lot of the other boxers are unisex.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Whereas you've got problems with Gender-Exclusive items, I've just got problems with posing-- Inari's Beads "Watashi wa" poses, when sitting, fall off the bottom of the avatar border. Which kind of sucks. D:
*rarely sees items he wants*

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:12 pm
I still have no frikkin clue what these "comics" are about...

I think I'm going to sex change my avi soon. Either that or start a new char. I have this feeling like I'm being watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 pm
I'd start a new character, if I were you. Unless you prefer just having a single account, like I used to, way back when I first heard about "mules". Saying that, my second character is more that than just a storage space for all my "crap" items. Heck, if you read "her" profile, I even put in it "she spends her own Gold". xD

...and you aren't alone; no offence to Ninja, but I barely make sense of some of the strips, either. Though I will commend him for making me consider doing strips of my own; or (semi-(as in he made me think about a plot line for strips))giving me an idea for a little bit of a story. Which, if anyone is bothered about, will eventually go on my dA. xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:59 am
angel_half82
I still have no frikkin clue what these "comics" are about...

I think I'm going to sex change my avi soon. Either that or start a new char. I have this feeling like I'm being watched.
I think it has something to do with Llamas....

I'd get a new character, just in case. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 pm
LOL that last comic was the best one I think ^_^ I got to be in it >: D

and omg D: < Women wear boxers a lot I don't see why it's gender exclusive xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 am
churrlo
LOL that last comic was the best one I think ^_^ I got to be in it >: D

and omg D: < Women wear boxers a lot I don't see why it's gender exclusive xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well ,atleast some one have an openion on my comics,not on some damned boxers xp who the hell opened the uni-sex subject any way?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am
I wonder what I wondered in the comic, what if it was to dunk everyone in marshmallow and turn them into Halloween peeps. :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash