Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Human Breast Milk for Ice Cream??
  Yes, it's better
  No way, keep the cow's milk
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:34 pm
Time to shed a bit of light on this. Women can begin to produce milk from anywhere from 4-8 months before birth and can keep producing for as long as it's needed. By that I mean a woman can produce milk for 10 years if she needs too, or wants too.

Machines do not hurt the cows teets unless there is nothing to keep their teets moisturised.

Leather from cows is perfectally fine because we eat the meat, and it beats throwing out the cows skin.

It's short I know, but I'm going home now!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 pm
Viral C
Plus I'm surprised PETA isn't constantly attacking the chinese for getting their cows drunk to richen the meat.

stare I'm pretty sure that's the Japanese that do that, not the Chinese...Kobe beef and all that...

Anyway, I generally agree with the majority of you out there. PETA's a bunch of stupid extremists that need to get mauled by an animal or something (Hey, I'd laugh. But then again, I'm a horrible person so that really doesn't say much sweatdrop ). I mean really. >.< This is just one of the stupidest things ever. Freakin' PETA needs to think before they spout this kinda crap...
I actually remember, this came up in conversation when I was talking to my friend over Yahoo and the first thing that popped into my head was, "*Facepalm* WHY?!"

Omochii
...although it does ruin any hope of creating antibody cheese, or antibody ice cream, gosh darn it! xd

Hey I'm sure it could still happen someday! Except it probably won't be like...natural antibodies...("Frankenfood" anyone? And kinda on that subject, I learned last week in class that we blast some (but not all) of our food with ionizing radiation blaugh Yay radioactive foods^.^~)
Hm...and randominmity that had a little itty bitty bit to do with what you were talking about: My momma told me that she only breastfed me for like...a week or so XD She said that it was enough time to give me her antibodies but short enough that she didn't have to endure the pain anymore. I told my friend this once and she was like, " gonk Is that...can she...can you do that??? gonk " I loved her reaction~ (And by the way, I'm still perfectly healthy damn you)

Viral C
As you can see I hate PETA razz

As do I. High Five!~
No?
Y...you sure? High five? No...?
O...okay then...I'll just uh...be over here in the corner. High-fiving myself crying

(Yesh, my post was incredibly random and not entirely on topic but oh well. =P)

invisible-weirdo

Stalker of the nite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 pm
Human breast milk???? U have GOT to be kidding!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:46 pm
invisible-weirdo
Viral C
Plus I'm surprised PETA isn't constantly attacking the chinese for getting their cows drunk to richen the meat.

stare I'm pretty sure that's the Japanese that do that, not the Chinese...Kobe beef and all that...

Anyway, I generally agree with the majority of you out there. PETA's a bunch of stupid extremists that need to get mauled by an animal or something (Hey, I'd laugh. But then again, I'm a horrible person so that really doesn't say much sweatdrop ). I mean really. >.< This is just one of the stupidest things ever. Freakin' PETA needs to think before they spout this kinda crap...
I actually remember, this came up in conversation when I was talking to my friend over Yahoo and the first thing that popped into my head was, "*Facepalm* WHY?!"

Omochii
...although it does ruin any hope of creating antibody cheese, or antibody ice cream, gosh darn it! xd

Hey I'm sure it could still happen someday! Except it probably won't be like...natural antibodies...("Frankenfood" anyone? And kinda on that subject, I learned last week in class that we blast some (but not all) of our food with ionizing radiation blaugh Yay radioactive foods^.^~)
Hm...and randominmity that had a little itty bitty bit to do with what you were talking about: My momma told me that she only breastfed me for like...a week or so XD She said that it was enough time to give me her antibodies but short enough that she didn't have to endure the pain anymore. I told my friend this once and she was like, " gonk Is that...can she...can you do that??? gonk " I loved her reaction~ (And by the way, I'm still perfectly healthy damn you)

Viral C
As you can see I hate PETA razz

As do I. High Five!~
No?
Y...you sure? High five? No...?
O...okay then...I'll just uh...be over here in the corner. High-fiving myself crying

(Yesh, my post was incredibly random and not entirely on topic but oh well. =P)
Yay anti-PETA ^^ *high fives*  

Red Glacier

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:50 am
First of all: Peta has always been insane. They spray painted baby seals neon orange and green so that they wouldn't get clubbed by hunters, but in doing so ruined their natural defense again things like polar bears!

Secondly: Human breast milk would not make for good ice cream. Unlike cows milk human breast milk is thin and watery, it lacks a lot of the fatty substance that makes ice cream what it is when it freezes.
Also I really don't want to see creepy breast milk fetish men "enjoying" and ice cream cone.

Blame Dark - Ladi Quiz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Actually, PETA's been insane for quite a while...  

~Spirit of Dragons~

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 pm
rofl wow...
*LOL's at thread*

that's.. it just doesn't make sense. but then again, this is coming from the people who dumped dog carcases in public mall garbage bins to prove some point about disposing of carcases. neutral the people who apparently are all about animal rights.

what they stand for is great, and i honesty wish there could be more done for all the mis-treated animals out there. but... DAMN... some things they do have convinced me that half of them should be on medication of some sort. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:28 am
stare ... ... ... well... I suppose a positive side of this would be that it'd be one less fattening thing I'd eat. Now please excuse me (runs to the bathroom covering mouth)  

Illusionist of Heart

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 pm
...I thought I heard that cows had to be milked anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 am
User Image

Nothing that lactates NEEDS to be milked. They lactate for as long as they need to and then that's it. It's like woman's breasts, we will lactate for 10 years if there is still a need for it. When it's not needed anymore we just stop extracting the milk. Sure we'll get engorged and they'll be tender and sore and leak everywhere for the first week or so, but after that the production slowly stops.

I find it funny how people think they need to be milked. What did they do before humans milked them? Sit down on their asses and push on their utters with their hooves? There was a time when we didn't interact with animals like we do now.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

allelujeh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:15 am
yeah peta is pretty cazy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 pm
Okay, been wanting to say this since this topic appeared.

"Gone"?

And no, cows do need to be milked as they've been bred that way for too many years.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:52 am
User Image

No they don't Belle. That is a myth, that is something people tell themselves to feel better and make it seem like they're doing something good.

Nothing that lactates needs to be milked for any reason, breeding or not. Will it get sore and tender on them? Hell yes! So do/will my boobs when I stop breastfeeding, does that mean someone should milk me? Well not unless he really wants too whee . Joking around aside though, it'll hurt for a bit but then the milk will stop being produced.

Boobs, teets, utters whatever will produce as much milk as is needed. Should the demand go up then production goes up. Demand goes down, so does production. That's just how it works.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:24 am
I'm gonna have to say I agree with Stalker of the Night.
SAY WHAT!? People, human milk contains protiens that are necassary for the growth and developement of babies. Some of those protiens can lead to sickness for adults. Yes, PETA has gone crazily insane. I think they need to get off the animal milk rights, because while animals should have rights, that's just going to far. xp  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jaybum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:16 am
oO  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items