Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Obama or McCain? (Snuggy's 2008 Presidential Thread!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obama or McCain?
  McCain
  Obama
  Neither
View Results

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm
hmm seems general consensus of uk is we would vote for obama but I have no idea what their policies are tbh and I don;t care really wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm
HA! bible spice. rofl

AND I HEREBY ESTABLISH THE FIRST UNITED STATES OF NAKED ANARCHY!

i'm claiming titles of "kickass awesome sauce queen for life" and "official trampoline maintainer".

any one else want to join my kickass country? xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 am
bluegrass cat
HA! bible spice. rofl

AND I HEREBY ESTABLISH THE FIRST UNITED STATES OF NAKED ANARCHY!

i'm claiming titles of "kickass awesome sauce queen for life" and "official trampoline maintainer".

any one else want to join my kickass country? xd

meeee. Im always for naked anarchy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:10 pm
churrlo
Definitely voting for Obama ^^

I greatly dislike McCain. He has not made any good decisions in this election I think. He acts childishly in the debates, snickering and laughing and walking around and not even calling Obama by name. His economic plan is s**t too, I am tired of the stupid trickle-down s**t, it didn't work for Reagen, its not going to work now! D< Also, with him I see not end to this war xd We need out of there D:

Not to mention, Sarah Palin will be the ruin of this country. I keep hearing people say "We vote for President, not Vice President! She doesn't have to be qualified!" WELL HELLO IDIOTS D< If McCain dies, we're stuck with her! She has like squat for freakin experience, and seems to think that just because she did things in her state, that it means she has the experience to run the country. Yeah, bullshit xd

And of course, I want to vote for Obama because he will help my family with his economic plan, he will hopefully come through with his promise for gay rights, and maybe he will bring this long war to an end.

Also, some people need to learn to think outside of the Bible. D<

Anyways, this election I have this in mind:

DON'T VOTE FOR JOHN MCBUSH AND BIBLE SPICE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you know what i find funny about the war? More people have died in that war then in the twin towers attack. its ridiculous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:09 pm
I'm going to not vote for either of them if they keep calling me with recorded s**t! The Democratic party is ******** stalking me, why I don't know since I'm registered as Independent. D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:13 pm
i got the same phone calls  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

1The FashionPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm
i think Obama would be better cuz Mcain is kinda a jerk.....and if Mcain is like Bush, well, my mom and some of my friends have already been sent to Iraq and Kuwait  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm

theyve been calling me to

D: but i have caller ID. I dont answer the phone for anyone Im not interested in talking to.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 am
Obama and not cause he's a smexy black man, no, that's just a bonus.

Yep, if I were a U.S. citizen I'd give him my vote. I really hope he wins, because if today, the candidate I voted for wins, our government and the U.S. could work together much MUCH better. D: Hopefully the one I voted for wins.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 pm
attention all us adult users:

GO VOTE ********!!!! GAH!!!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:05 pm
I got a stupid text today saying that due to the build up of voters, Obama voters would be voting on wednesday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Artanus
I got a stupid text today saying that due to the build up of voters, Obama voters would be voting on wednesday.

LOL

What a genuis way to win.

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll know who won. May know by tonight but I'll probably be alseep by then.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 pm
Artanus

lmao oh man, that's ******** brilliant right there! some GENIUS thought that up!

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm
bluegrass cat
Artanus

lmao oh man, that's ******** brilliant right there! some GENIUS thought that up!

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

xd
The funny thing is that I bet some one fell for it. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 am
Obama won end of discussion 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff