Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:10 pm
We're open again! Please note a few changes. I onlt have some of my soquili up now because they are ones with actual plot ideas. Many of my others are still open for plotting if you'd like them!

Also, ignore Jia Li's lack of plot ideas, I have them I just haven't added them yet. >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:27 am
Check it out! We are re-open for business once again! We have a new section added and two new additions, Lamb and Ijn, as well as some new plots! Check it out!
Also I nixed the form...cause you guys were so cute with the mating question. XD You all crack me up.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Rise my thread, rise to the top!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Name: Fox
User Image
Plot:
Lamb/Mary's Little Lamb

Brief descrip:
Fox is a skilled fighter, more quick and agile than overpoweringly strong. She will fight to protect herself or others. Has a strong moral code, but can be considered cold because of how intensely she takes her fighting art.

Once you become her friend, she will be there for life.  

Sayuri_Nitta

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:19 pm
I think Fox could work. ^^ I'd like to rp them and see if they'll work.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 am
*nods*
Cool, so get something going? You wanna start or shall I?  

Sayuri_Nitta

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 am
Could you start please? I'm a little bit busy at the moment. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm
Heeeeey~

I was wondering if you wanted to try some RP between Deidren and my Angeni girl, Celandine. <3 I saw that he's not looking for romance and that's totally fine to me; I just got her and I'd like to develop her character more, and I think she'd find Deidren a rather frustrating and puzzling person to interact with at times.

She's the Angeni of Acceptance, and she's still very new to the Kawani lands and struggling with her duties, so I think it'd be nice to give her someone that's, well, not that easy to get along with. So far she's met very pleasant, kind Soq that are more than happy to chat it up with her. xD

I don't have her cert yet, but here's her pic:

User Image

I saw you were mostly looking for stallions, so no worries if you'd rather not interact with Cela. c: Just thought I'd throw it out there.

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm
xD Don't mind the mostly looking for stallions. xD I was just getting sick of people throwing mares at me and then not finishing the rp.

Anyway I'd be fine having the two of them meet. ^^ I think it would be interesting for them to meet. I read about her character in your plot thread and she has a very intriguing personality.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:39 pm
That does get frustrating, yeah. xD [looks at her boys and sighs]

Cool! If you'd like, I can start something up when I get back from town. If you have any ideas or anything you can fling them my way, or I can put something together and see where it goes. c:

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm
Poor boys. =(

And please do. I don't have any particular ideas, I'm sort of at a loss with Dei at the moment. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:08 pm
Ah well! They'll get their leading ladies soon enough. xD

Here's the RP for Dei and Cela~.

I figured it would be best not to have her actually land on him, else they might really get off on the wrong hoof. xD

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:58 am
That would have been funny though. XD And thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am
We are open once again~!

Not everyone has plots up there...but it's a start! xD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:51 am
*pokes about plot thread*

D'you think Lamb would ever consider Fox as a mate? *is curious* XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items