Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:23 am
"Meow?" came the voice from behind Luphaea again.
Blu looked up. "Alfa!" She ran to the base of the tree Luphaea was in and a small grey cat jumped over Luphaea's shoulder and into Blu's arms.
Blu smiled warmly and buried her face in the cat's fur.
"Murrrrr....prow," Gandalfa said, looking up at Blu's face.
Blu looked at her companions. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so rude. I was just trying to get to the train station because I'm runnign away from-" She gasped and, dropping the cat, clamped her hands over her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 am
Kazumi looked over, wondering what was bothering the girl. "What's wrong?" Kazumi said.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 pm
Miyako jumped up at the sudden gasp. She turned toward the girl who made the noise with her eyes wide.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:52 pm
Blu shook her head, tears filling her eyes. "I...if I tell you, you'll tell on me!" she whispered.
Gandalfa rubbed against her legs. "Mow. Mrt?"  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 pm
Miyako relaxed against the tree and slid down with her back against the tree. She curled up with her legs against her chest. She mumbled quietly "Tell on her?" It was quiet enough where she was sure no one would hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:18 pm
Sharlarra(the fox) butted her head gently against Miyako's arm. She cocked her head slightly, as if to ask, "What's wrong?"

Luphaea looked down at Blu. Tell on her? Ah, but who would she have to tell, and why would she care if the girl had run away? If she were to turn the girl in just for that, then she'd be a hypocrite.  

Lobo-chan

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm
The words "tell on" brought memories, memories Miyako couldn't recognize. They filled her head. There were blurs of people. Children... Tears formed in her eyes. She closed her eyes and let the memories fade away. She shook her head and smiled at the fox. She softly let out an "I'm okay" and continued to pet it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm
Kazumi looked around, annoyed. "Great, everyone is emotional now." Kazumi rolled her eyes. She twitched her hands, feeling the moistness in the air, longing to form water. Lucy jumped up on Kamuzi's shoulder, suprisingly not falling.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 am
((sorry i've been gone))
John glanced around nervously. 'well this it what i get for being in the military for so long' he thought to himself 'absolutely no social skills'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 am
Luphaea climbed down from the tree. Truly, there were too many shadows beneath its leaves...
She was careful to avoid John.  

Lobo-chan

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 am
Blu took out a funny gold pcket watch and checked it. "Um, I have to go. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble, but my train is abotu to leave in three minutes and I have to get there. 'Bye!" She started at a run towards the exit to the park.
Gandalfa started after her after giving the other animals a good bye meow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:12 pm
Miyako looked up at the sky. It was getting later... she had to go. She smiled at the fox and gave it a quick pet before running off. She scanned the park one last time and decided that there were too many people. She had to find somewhere to sleep...  

PandyChibi

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 pm
"Wha-!? Oomph!" Blu fell to the ground and rolled over. A vine had wrapped itself around her boot. Gandalfa hissed and attacked it, biting it repeatedly.
{I wasn't sure what to put. Sorry.}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:40 pm
"Do you have a place to stay?" Kazumi said, turning back to John. She sighed as a vine wrapped around Blu. Kazumi walked over to her, and formed a water axe in the air, and turned it to ice, catching it in her hand. She cut through the vine, and threw the ice against the ground, watching it shatter. "Better now?" She said, and walked back over towards John.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:35 pm
"well" said John "I've been living off of the military for so long i don't really own much other then what i have on me. Though now that i think about it I've been getting paychecks for years now...i wonder what bank all of that moneys in?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff