Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Let's be bored, shall we, my dear fellows? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you bored? I'm bored...
Duh! Life's boring...let's die. Maybe we won't be so bored.
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
Nope. I'm on Gaia, and who could be bored when they're on Gaia?
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
I...can't remember...who are you again? Where am I?
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
No hablo inglis. I mean, I don't speak english. Sorry.
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 34

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 am
probably... that's why they have to be nasty and mean to those around them, cause they ish so easily bored and need ******** up forms of entertainment... okay I'm done blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:13 am
    When I'm miserable I try to distract myself from it by doing stuff...so I think I'm more likely to be bored when I'm content and there's no one available to be happy with.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 am
When I'm bored, I may do many things. I also have ADD, so I get bored a lot. xd I read, stare into space, lurk on gaia or the internetz, watch youtube videos, think (I do a whole lot of that), sometimes clean a bit, and eat. Eating is not so good. But I don't sleep. I hate naps with a passion. I wake up in a lot of physical pain after I have a nap. Sometimes it's so bad it feels like I just fell down a flight of stairs and then someone punched me in the jaw a few times. Not fun. razz But I digress.

aretoo: I like being cheerful to assholes too. 8D Well, when I'm having a good day. Some days I just can't take it. But it's so fun to be extremely polite and kind and soft-spoken and cheerful to people when they're being jerks or going into a flying rage. X3 Good times.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Good for you, Pancake! (seriously, no drugs!) That actually does sound fun though.
Sanzo, um, Ihate to burst your little bubble, but it IS spelled that way. There isn't two I's up there. I think you migth be seeing double there...
mrgreen How many greens?  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm
and I hate to burst your delusional little bubble Blu but English is NOT spelled inglis, but ingles. I speak, write and read spanish seeing as I'm OMG MEXICAN born and raised there till I was five. I think I know more than you who probably took it as a class in high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 pm
heart Ladi's Quest For Uber Expensive Items ~With Stuff~ heart

Boredom, I find that anytime this feeling starts to overcome me that one way or another it can be solved by adding Ropes to just about anything/one in the room and than feeling quickly goes away.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

Think I Am Sexy? Voting Starts Monday!

LadiSilverfox

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:05 pm
But SANZO! Tht's the way my spanish teachers have always spelled it! So that's the way I learned it.
And yes, you're right, I take a class at my high school. But my mother spent two years on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation, and she learned spanish there. She's always spoken it to me. That's why I chose to take Spanish instead of French.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:08 pm
Well then your Spanish teacher is wrong. The way I wrote it is the way its spelled correctly. It's great you want to learn Spanish but don't shoot down and ignore advice when its given to you. Also speaking it and writing it are two different things.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13 pm
I wan't ignoring advice. I never ignore advice, unless it's something stupid like "You need to get me yo numba 'cause I think you is hot" Or something like that...And I know they're two very different things. See, if we could speak to each other on Gaia, you might actually think I was spanish too, because I have an amazingly accurate accent. Of course, native psnaiards like you would probably discern me form yourselves, but still.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:17 pm
Let's just be friendly.

Trying giving advice in a friendly form, eh? Lol.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Sanzosam is Mexican. ;D

And it's spelled inglés. Need the accent there. So, your Spanish teachers ARE wrong and you need to tell them so. >_>

Immediately. It's important. D8  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:17 pm
"There isn't two I's up there."

-> should be "aren't"

And it is ingles (plus accent on the e, I think...) like sanzo said. Otherwise it'd be "ee-n-glees" instead of "ee-n-glays."

I don't doubt you are good at speaking spanish, but that doesn't mean you can spell... I mean I can't spell in english. So yeah. Let's all be friends.

Edit: Aw Jaft beat me. :[  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:18 pm
I'm not a spaniard, I'm Mexican. And it IS ignoring advice when you say "no that's wrong I'm right" You could've easily told me that was what was taught in Spanish class, and was I sure I was right or something but you immediately went to "nope I'm right"

edit: @Turtle ....I fail at English writing? lets go with that. Can I use English as a second language as an excuse?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:19 pm
What we have here is failure to communicate.

1. English auf Spanish ist Inglés.
  2. Sanzo is Mexican, not Spanish.
  3. There are two Is in the poll Inglis.
  4. I think Blu meant there was only one. That is, it's "Inglis", not "Iinglis".
  5. I like sex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 pm
6. I like sex when bored.

Edit: I don't think you need to capitalize it. >_> Unless it's at the beginning of a sentence.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:21 pm
*dies laughing* nice you two, very nice good information to know  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers