Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Announcement p. 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas!
  ................What about Thanksgiving?
View Results

Abbie913

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:59 pm
I would like to do both, send and receive with the cards biggrin

HO-HO-HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

All I want for christmas is~

Idea #1:hmmmm....fun stuff
Idea #2:clothes
Idea #3:money
Idea:#4:a surprise
Idea #5:^^^^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 pm
HO-HO-HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

All I want for christmas is~

Idea #1: Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice (REALLY want this wink...wink wink) (wink)
Idea #2: Egyptian Gold Armlet (hehehahahoho...)
Idea #3: LOADS of black ink!!!!!
Idea:#4: uh...um...er...erm...ahh! PANCAKES!!
Idea #5:*cough* ART *cough* *hack* PLEASE *hack*

Heehee... >=D  

Elastic Yellow

Elf Benny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 pm
aprilness
When are we going to know who we're getting presents for XD the sooner the better for me....

Dec. 5th is the last day. I plan to send out the SS's after it ends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 pm
All I want for christmas.
1. Not getting killed by my uncle.
2. Not working like last year
3. Not falling of a roof like last year.
4. Not having a murder at the neighbours while trying to enjoy the evening.  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: WOW thank you for that Raven dear. Never a dull moment ...

your a tard you know that? a squishy squishy tard D<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:19 pm
Knitterz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: WOW thank you for that Raven dear. Never a dull moment ...

your a tard you know that? a squishy squishy tard D<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm taking grinch to a new level."
"WITH GOOD REASON"
>>

Also, it's not like I'm asking a lot, right?

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Elf Benny
aprilness
When are we going to know who we're getting presents for XD the sooner the better for me....

._. i was also wondering since you said that everyone will get like at least 3 gifts right? how do we plan what gifts to get so that we dont all end up getting one person the same thing?

@ Raven

> .> ..*sigh* ...*stuffs Christmas cookies down throat* ever so lovingly though. whee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm
Knitterz
Elf Benny
aprilness

._. i was also wondering since you said that everyone will get like at least 3 gifts right? how do we plan what gifts to get so that we dont all end up getting one person the same thing?

@ Raven

> .> ..*sigh* ...*stuffs Christmas cookies down throat* ever so lovingly though. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

No, the one person gets their secret 3 things.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My City!}

Dana Pixie Stix

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm

o .o oooooh ok

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 am
Knitterz, You know damn well that I don't like cookies and sweet stuffs!

Unless the very rare girly mood swings occur

Oh right, and No°5 on the list.
"Not getting dumped on X-mas"

Last year was no fun, get why?

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm

not really ... sounds more interesting then the Christmas i had last year at least : D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Guys I gotta cut the deadline a day early so tomorrow at noon CST I'll get everyone's secrets ready for them and send them out, since I gotta leave this weekend.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Elf Benny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:08 am
Sending secrets now~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 am
All right all sent.

THE DEADLINE FOR SENT GIFTS IS DEC. 10th THROUGH DEC. 31st

If you're gonna be later than that please inform me so I can let your secret know.

The ways you can send the gifts is through gift giving, mule trade, or just send them to me. If sent to me I'll keep note to who it goes to. But just in case, please put their name in the trade or send a pm telling me.

I will send a reminder PM every 3 days to those who haven't sent them yet.

Elf Benny

Lineriku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 am
hmm......question......for those who want art........how do i find out what they want if i cant ask them??......should they post what they want here??......does it matter what clothes or items i draw them with??....should i surprise them?? whee i just dun know.........( >n< jeje...surprise them...that would be appropriate though...)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff