Submit

Do you want to see Twilight?
  Oh yeah!
  Psh...no
  Dont care (Poll Whore)
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:10 pm
I liked the books as I was reading them, but after I had time to digest them, I realized that they weren't as fabulous as I thought they were. And that movie was pure s**t. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 pm
the movie sucksss soooo muchh...ughh, and everyone of the actors and actresses in the movie should take acting skills  

flavored pencils

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am
FYI (since im such a dork and listen to commentary) at the end of the movie the director catherine said they're making an anime of twilight in japan in the future.
Just wondering, IF twilight was an anime to begin with, would u care for it? (not knowing NOTHING about it just that it was an anime about vampires?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Well, if anyone can make this better, my money is on the Japanese. Of course they could just be doing it because they think we've finally out did them in the oddity department with sparkly vampires...and they want to trump us.

It depends on the animation style and voice actor selection for whether or not I enjoy the anime. I did like Blood+ after all, and was sort of vampire based. Heck, I like animated fight scenes.

I might give the anime a chance. We'll see.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 am
An anime may be a good thing... Then, perhaps the Twi-tards would all be drawn to one section of the book stores, Internet forums, et cetera. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 pm
When Steven King calls out then you are a hack. Plain and simple.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

umi505

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:23 pm
I still haven't even thought of even maybe reading Twilight, let alone seeing the movie. I just can't get into it, don't know why. I've been pestered by everyone that I should read the books/ see the movie, even my mother. But I just can't do it. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 am
It was the first vampire series I liked immediately, and the first that I ever read so much of before I stopped liking it. Google Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces