Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Mak's Plots - CLOSED use the other one! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like best?
  Duskai
  Corine
  Ootachi
  Kaidus
  Dradneos
  Renji... he's that wolf at the end.
View Results

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm
ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Corine is here! Corine is here! And her plots are up too!  

a-disgruntled-dragon

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:11 am
[scoots in]

Hey~ I've been RPing Gaspard for a little bit, and I wanted to iron out details of their family with you. O: I wasn't sure if you were going to be doing a whole lot of RP or not, so... this is what I've come up with!

Not a very structured family, and so Gaspard feels closer to Corine than he does either of his parents. He's done extensive traveling, setting out when he was young - since he and Corine both arrived here together, I assumed they did at least some of their traveling together?

For their father, pretty reserved and stand-offish, probably where they got it from. I think I mentioned something about their mother being kind of flighty and a bit of a flirt.

This can be easily edited in my RPs if there's something you don't like/ideas you have that are better. xD What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm
That's totally cool. ^^ I think the bit about their mother being flighty and flirty helps strengthen their closeness with each other.

I think for the traveling that maybe Corine could have stayed with their parents for a little longer than Gaspard, which might help explain her more adaptness for friends. They would have traveled together some, after Corine decided to leave their parents for some reason (say, their mother decided to disappear or something).

All in all, it's really good though. -nods-  

a-disgruntled-dragon

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am
Yeah. I love how close we're already playing them as - Gaspard definitely needs someone constant in his life that he can feel comfortable with, and Corine's it for now, hee. xD

Oooh, cool. Do you want to play it as they ran into each other by accident, or that they met on his way back home to see how she is, or what? 8D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 am
I like the idea of him coming home to see her. Its so cute! ^^  

a-disgruntled-dragon

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 pm
He would, too. xD Go back and see how his sissy is doing. ♥

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Lol. xD Anything else we need to iron out about them?  

a-disgruntled-dragon

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 pm
Hmmmm... I have Gaspard as coming from France since that's where the horsebreed is from. xD Is that okay?

Also! I think I'd like to quest for their papa. 8D Think we could work out a little more of their history, their relationship with him and whatnot? (I thought it'd be fun to have dad show up and be like ".... Hi, kids." and they're like "Yo, where's mom?" and he kind of sighs. "... with her mate, I presume." OHNOZ family drama down the line. xD)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 am
That's fine. ^^

Sure! That would be awesome. Drama!! Well, given that Corine stayed with their parents longer, she would have a stronger relationship with him than Gaspard.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 am
Yeah, I was thinking that too. xD It'd be easier for him to show affection to his daughter than his son, partly because she stayed longer, and partly because Gaspard is a lot like him. I'd have him be pretty quiet and withdrawn, but instead of the shyness that Gaspard sometimes shows, kind of a weariness that's a little depressing. Especially if his mate leaves him. xD

So he'd be coming to the Kawani lands without really knowing his children are there. He wouldn't want to tell them about their mom at first, but they'd figure out something was wrong, so he would.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:02 pm
-nods- I like. Corine would know more of how their mother is, as well, and probably take her leaving easier than Gaspard. She'd probably find it to be inevitable, and have already steeled herself for when that fateful day came.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Boop  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items