• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 pm
Kals is questing again!
jeans with a belt = sexy though... ^.^

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Skinny jeans on girls with a rounder a** makes them look fat. I've seen so many girls with a bigger bottom wearing skinny jeans and they simply make your ankles look tiny but do nothing for the bigness of your butt. Flared legs flatter a rounder bottom much better.

Skinny jeans only look good if you're about the same size all the way down because they make super-skinny girls look like they have an a**.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 am
Kals is questing again!
They tend to make thighs look bigger than hips/asses too, lending the illusion of massive saddle bags.

PM for details!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 am
I agree
smile
If your a skinny mini then they are too baggy,
If your fat then they make you look fatter,
But medium look's okay.

Personally I don't think they look good at all.

Skinny Jean's are bad.

xxx

TieselGirl09

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 pm
Well, whatever. Where whatever you want I say. I do wear skinny jeans though...Maybe that's ok because I"m not fat but I wouldn't say I'm skinny...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm
They work well on shorter people who are not on the large side, lending to the illusion of longer legs. If you have wide hips you're screwed though as they will make you look like a tomato.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:18 am
You have to wear them right. A big studded belt can fix the wide-hip-fat-a** dilemma... I use that all the time. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 am
I prefer them tight at the top,
And slightly flared at the bottom to be honest with you lol!!

x

TieselGirl09

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:42 pm
TieselGirl09

x

Exactly! That's how I like 'em too. It makes my legs...look even...? Well, whatever, it draws attention away from my wide thighs. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 am
shiny dollar
TieselGirl09

x

Exactly! That's how I like 'em too. It makes my legs...look even...? Well, whatever, it draws attention away from my wide thighs. XD

Exactly otherwise I look like I have Giant Hip's and a Fat a**!!
At least somebody think's the same as me smile

x

TieselGirl09

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
You have to wear them right. A big studded belt can fix the wide-hip-fat-a** dilemma... I use that all the time. 3nodding
Kals is questing again!

I think you're fooling yourself there. It certainly doesn't help the whole wide-thigh saddle bag thing. I don't think I've ever seen skinny jeans look flattering on anyone, regardless of the accessories they use to try and cover up the jeans' shortcomings.

PM for details!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!

I think you're fooling yourself there. It certainly doesn't help the whole wide-thigh saddle bag thing. I don't think I've ever seen skinny jeans look flattering on anyone, regardless of the accessories they use to try and cover up the jeans' shortcomings.

PM for details!

I haven't seen them look flattering on anyone either.

I can only imagine them working on someone freakishly thin, with no a**, and moderately tall. And even then, jeans with a slight bootleg flair at the bottom would still look better.

And adding more horizontal-ness across a larger area...tends to only make that area look far larger.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:08 pm
Skinny Jean's only look good on Anorexic Emo's.

x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:22 pm
Because clearly you have to have an eating disorder to be thin. rolleyes  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:24 pm
No.
All the Emo's around the area where I live are 87% Anorexic.

x

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces