View Results

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 am
La Belle, hush now. I remember the good, but I also remember the bad and unfortunatly for me the bad outwieghs the good. I know life's not fair, trust me, I do, but I can't do anything about that so why not jsut X out that option for a bit, maybe until I'm older and have figured out what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:17 am
I really understand you, cuz I´ve past x the same than u. I think u´ve got the courage enough to talk about this, but I don´t even do that. I know I have true friends but for me it´s like a tabu subject, I don´t like people to remind me of it.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 am
Oh! My new teddy friend! THat's what you meant, ah, I see!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 pm
vrgnBlu
Oh! My new teddy friend! THat's what you meant, ah, I see!

Yep, that´s it. Talking about it with strangers might be easier, huh!  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm
friends can be the most helpful when youve known them for quite some time, when you can ask the question "what do you think of me ?" and they can describe you because your so unique. no matter what life is worth living if it's done the way you want it, never let anyone slap a title on you since you are your own brand of person let your friends help you when ever they can because i had a friend who was just like you kind of.

it involved her mother and various boyfriends that had anger issues and drinking problems, it took me five years to get her courage up enough to even talk to a boy or even look at one without cowering. she is currently talking to boys on her own terms usually on the phone it was a big step just to get her to do that. so what im saying is dont let your past dictate who you are going to be and who you will be, courage is fear wrapped in bravery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm
uct3
friends can be the most helpful when youve known them for quite some time, when you can ask the question "what do you think of me ?" and they can describe you because your so unique. no matter what life is worth living if it's done the way you want it, never let anyone slap a title on you since you are your own brand of person let your friends help you when ever they can because i had a friend who was just like you kind of.

it involved her mother and various boyfriends that had anger issues and drinking problems, it took me five years to get her courage up enough to even talk to a boy or even look at one without cowering. she is currently talking to boys on her own terms usually on the phone it was a big step just to get her to do that. so what im saying is dont let your past dictate who you are going to be and who you will be, courage is fear wrapped in bravery.

That´s true we can´t let fear run our lifes. I heard somewhere that life won´t hit you till u can´t stand up, we know when we can stand up straight and smile.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 am
I know exactly how you feel when I was little I would stay at a neighbors and the two older kids there would sexually abuse me. The "adults" were hardly ever around so I couldn't really tell anyone. By the time I was 12 my mother finally stopped making me go over there. But after that I would flincj when ever any male got to near me, even family members. I went to counseling when my mom found out about it... I still don't know how she did though. But it didn't help me either. What's really helped me is a gay guy friend of mine and gaia. Since he's gay there was never any worry or pressure about sexual stuff, and he slowly helped me to open up to other people. Talking in the threads on gaia with other people about issues has been more helpful and reassuring then any counseling or thearpy could be.
I hope you get better and happier, and I wish you all the luck and love in the world. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am
No matter what anyone says, Gaia is better than real life, nicer than real life, more promising than real life.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

sahihen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 pm
One of many things gaia can't provide is human contact [aka touch].  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:33 pm
True. So very , unfortunatly true...  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:03 pm
in some cases though the lack of human touch is preferable... and sometimes its easier to talk about hard issues when you can't see other peoples reactions  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 am
xMenollyx
in some cases though the lack of human touch is preferable... and sometimes its easier to talk about hard issues when you can't see other peoples reactions

True. But sometimes we´d like to see if is he/she being true, or doesn´t even care.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 am
I think I'll side with Menolly on this one. You cna tell what a person means by thier context, usually. I myself can't stand fro men to be near me, can't even really make eye contact with them. I cna only make eyecontact with my, like, three or four actual guy friends, but only because one of them's gay, one of them is hopeless as an American {he's a foreign exchange student and has trouble speakign english, so he gets really shy. It was fun when us girls helped him understand halloween!}, and the other one is my friend Kevin, who's troubled- not because of abuse- but because at least three of his friends commited suicide in one month out of greif.
My History class has like, three times as many guys as girls, so when I was forced to stand in front of the class and give a speech, and Mr. Willertz asked me to make eyecontact with that croud, I stared first at one of the girls in the front row who I know is nice, then at my friends Alexis and Lauren. It's easier not to make eye contact.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am
Well, but in order to get over it is neccesary to get human touch, and u obviously have a lot of friends, and could have more. I know it ain´t easy, it requires a lot of strenght and will to surpass a trauma lik this.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items