Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm
invisible-weirdo
Beware Of camaro2010
girl_with_taste
Beware Of camaro2010
Thnx! And ur right, I'm not ashamed! biggrin So any thing else 'bout noobs? How do u kno when u c one?
People know when a new person is there is because of how they are dressed, how they act, and what they talk about. It's as simple as that.

is it always that simple?

Those are for newbies. Not noobs.
Noobs, you can usually spot right away from their posts. It's really not that hard >.>

I'm getting very confuzzled?!

x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:11 pm
o.e *sigh*

Ok. Newbies are new people. They are easily distinguished as being new, because they will not quite know what they are doing and they are just feeling their way around the site or forum. It's easier on Gaia since newbs will be wearing the starter clothes or cheap ones or a daily chance outfit.

As was stated earlier, noobs are crass and rude self-centered and stubborn. They lack basic internet etiquette and they will bite back with poor (grade-school-worthy)insults if you attempt to correct something they say or do. They don't take kindly to criticism since they believe that they are 100% right in essentially all that they say or do and as such, they tend to tick off quite a few people. (And they make me want to punch something.)

invisible-weirdo

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm
Ahh!!
I getcha!
Sorry for making you explain all over again!
I just didn't get you razz
Sorry!!!
But thank-you very much for the explanation smile smile

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Lately it's been hard for me to distinguish a newbie from a noob.  

Beware Of camaro2010

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 am
invisible-weirdo
o.e *sigh*

Ok. Newbies are new people. They are easily distinguished as being new, because they will not quite know what they are doing and they are just feeling their way around the site or forum. It's easier on Gaia since newbs will be wearing the starter clothes or cheap ones or a daily chance outfit.

As was stated earlier, noobs are crass and rude self-centered and stubborn. They lack basic internet etiquette and they will bite back with poor (grade-school-worthy)insults if you attempt to correct something they say or do. They don't take kindly to criticism since they believe that they are 100% right in essentially all that they say or do and as such, they tend to tick off quite a few people. (And they make me want to punch something.)
that was a really good explanation and i have to agree wtih your last comment about them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:50 pm
That's what I'm saying, good point!!! xd  

Beware Of camaro2010

obtuse rubber goose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm
I also classify noobs as people that try as hard as possible to cheat there way into accounts. It just shows how lazy they are, instead of actually working like the rest of us, they think that one will just be handed over to them.

Another way i classify noobs are the ones that call others noobs like on video games, (Runescape, WoW, ect) It just shows that in order for them to think there cooler, they knock somebody else down to try and show it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 pm
Oh. I got cheated yesterday by a noob! I'm so mad!!! And my friend said it's the most common type of scam: Winter Rose/ White Corsage scam!  

Beware Of camaro2010

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 pm
Hm...I do believe Gaia even had a feature about that particular scam a little while back...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 pm
You serious?!?! He scammed me for my Dark Star! gotta get a new one... crying  

Beware Of camaro2010

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm
Once, when I joined a new forum on another website, I was immediately claimed to be a noob rather than a newbie.
I was constantly harrassed, told to go "screw" myself, and other such immature and nasty words.
That makes me so mad! stare
Once you start something new, you are a newbie, not a noob!
It got so bad that another on the site had to come in and tell me "Hey, I've seen what they are doing to you. I'm going to help you."
That guy had personal ties with the owners of the website and went and reported of what was going on.
I haven't been to that website since...

Advice here is, don't go claiming the newbies as noobs! We have all been newbies before, so give the new ones a chance. If they become noobs, then whatever, do what you wish with them. wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 pm
You definitely make a good point.  

Beware Of camaro2010

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm
I had to restart this account because my last account got hacked into. They took everything from me and I had a good amount of gold and items, some of them were monthly collectibles.
I don't know who did it, but from I'm hearing with you guys/girls, it was probably a noob... stare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Wow, that sucks. Sorry. And you're probably right.  

Beware Of camaro2010

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 pm
Beware Of camaro2010
Wow, that sucks. Sorry. And you're probably right.

Yeah, it was... stare

I miss my Winter Rose, Clouds, and Gothic Veil... crying Oh, and Zodiac... crying

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff