Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:43 am
I jsut go to a few threads, and sometimes check out new ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 am
Well, now i understand a bit more about the YCQ invaders. Thanks for all the support. ^.^

And Thanks Lenelee for the Orindae. It helps me out so much. I had to do a double take because i didn't see a gen after the name.

And organization is a big deal. i still have to get my self organized a bit better. I just keep improving my organization as time goes by. I am now going to reorganized the first post a bit....maybe.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 am
Yeah, hehe! I'm a bit OCD about things. I've got to re-organize my threads. I need to add some stuff, and take away some stuff off my wishlist if I can ever change my mind about it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:25 pm
i guess im the only one who admits that their questing everything XD heatwaves for me are when the snow melts in the winter i dont want to think about the summer  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Yah, i think you might be one of the few that actually admits that they are going for everything. Everyone else lives with just getting everything in small bursts. They quest for something, then they see a few items that would go great with that item they just got. so they go out and buy it. What they dont realize is, if they keep that up, they will have everything.
Some people just cant say they are questing so much stuff. I personally would like to have a lot more stuff than i got, but if i were to say i was questing everything, i would get depressed so fast. I would never feel that i am making progress on it at all. So far, my quest that i have right now(without any additions to it) will take me the better part of a year, unless i get lucky or i get another mule.
Its a bit of psychology. By breaking something into smaller pieces, it makes it seem more manageable. Your taking your focus off of the big picture and putting it on a small portion of it. Even my quest seems too big for me to complete, but i have managed to prioritize what i am going for. I will ignore most store items unless i find some that would complete the look that im going for at a particular time.
This would have to be one of the longer posts that i have ever made.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 pm
randomgirl768
i guess im the only one who admits that their questing everything XD heatwaves for me are when the snow melts in the winter i dont want to think about the summer
Oh, I say that I'm questing everything. but I take special effort to get the Donation items and Evolving items. so Normally I just say that Im going for the Donation items to simplify things.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:57 pm
i know what you mean. go for the stuff you want the most and you'll be really happy when you have a big item. for me i still cant believe i have kiki ive wanted it since i first joined. i have some exra EI's do you want them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm
wellwisher
randomgirl768
Oh, I say that I'm questing everything. but I take special effort to get the Donation items and Evolving items. so Normally I just say that Im going for the Donation items to simplify things.

ah then that makes two then your almost done all you need to do is find an oldbie that isnt on gaia anymore  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm
Who were you referring to, random? I'm sure neither me nor wellwisher would turn down an EI. I'm happy that you managed to get a kiki kitty. they are getting tougher to get a hold of from what i have been seeing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 pm
yeah soon kiki will be at 1 mill  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm
I wouldn't say no to extra evolving items.

and I'm missing quite a few donation items still, so that quest is getting trickier and trickier as the items are getting older and older.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm
randomgirl768
yeah soon kiki will be at 1 mill
again.
That items price has been a rollercoast.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 pm
they would make a killing if the resold some old mcs  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:19 pm
Thanks Random for "The experiment 6th gen". I will have to see what i can do..... Thanks so much.

yah, those older donation items are getting really expensive. but they are also subject to greater differences in price. It all about economics. I hate that class.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 pm
i guess you just have to keep mp till you get lucky  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items