Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm
Foal friends yus? 83

(I don;t have her foal cert anymore xD)
User Image

Elegy is a broken little mind, her father is mentally abusive and her mother and siblings just don't care much about her. She hasn't a friend in the world, which is why she began collecting 'pets' carcasses of any small animal she can find. Her obsession with death grew from that point and she treats it like a goddess even referring to 'Lady Death' quiet often. She fears the living, as it's her living family that keeps harming her, so tends to withdraw into herself when others are around.

If one can get her past her fear, and get themselves past her obsession with death, Elegy is a loyal friend whom will have your back to the end.

She's in a heavy plot right now, but this can take place with it rofl

aaaand if Kerebos doesn't mind meeting family I have his nephew.
User Image
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Aww, goodness, poor Elegy... She's definitely a stark contrast to everything Hallon's life has been, so I think that would be a good experience for him. His sister, Sita, speaks to things of nature, more or less, so he's used to strange things and wouldn't really judge her for it. In fact, the fact that she's a kirin would help him relate to her even more, since he's all scaled out too, of course. Would you like me to start something up? <3

And oh lawd, I don't think Kerberos has ever met any of his other family! That might be good for him, really, though he might be a little horrified that he's technically an uncle already, goodness. Where do you think Mistah Enyalius would be hanging around? xD Ker is a total wanderer.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 pm
Poor thing still has a lot yet to go through if all her plots play out xDD. Awesome, it will be nice for her to meet someone other than the two heavy characters in her plot, and maybe get some friends rofl That would be awesome if you could heart

Might be worse for Ker to find out Enya is gay as a rainbow on a pink Unicorn stallion's a** rofl

Enya tends to stay in swampy areas, seeing as his future partner is a cannibalistic kelpi, or in darker forest areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19413895#257249505

For you! Would you mind starting up an RP for Ker and Enya? And gawd, I don't even know what he'd think about that. xD Poor boy, it'll certainly prove interesting.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Tag!

and here is the rp for Enya and Ker http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19435749

Enya is a sick sick b- xD *loves playing him cause he allows her to vent frustrations* rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:28 pm
Sorry for the wait.
Here is the RP: Nikita x Hallon

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers