Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
maximum ride RP---accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read maximum ride?
  yes
  no
  I WISH I COULD HAVE A TALKING DOG!!!!
View Results

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm
The Amazing Spartacus
Username:The Amazing Spartacus
Name:Niles
Nickname:The Destroyer
Mutated with: ninja with nine fox tails and leader of the fox people.
Apperance: icon_ninja.gif with big muscles and swords.
Escaped to:

THIS IS NOT NARUTO!!! DO NOT COPY NARUTO!!!
this is maximum ride, it is about people that were abducted at birth and mutated with animals and experimented on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Username: Daalt256
Name: Jase Drive
Mutated with: Bird DNA of a white dove and a black raven.
Appearance:
User Image
Escaped to: In the process of escaping the School.

Original Name: Kell
Eraser name: Slash
Mutated with: Wolf and Panther DNA (He's an Eraser.)
Appearance: Human Form
User Image

Eraser Form User Image
Mission: To find and retrieve his brother, Jase  

Daalt256

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 am
((*sigh* can we continue now, mathwl1020))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 pm
((yeah, lets continue))  

mathwl1020

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 am
Jase ran for his life as he heard the savage barking of the Erasers behind him. He could feel the exhaustion fill up his body. He pushed himself harder. This wasn't his first escape. Every time he got a distance away. They always caught him no matter how far he got but this time was different. He was faster than before and as the distance between him and the Erasers grew he spread his wings and went airborne. The air kissed his face as it blew against him. When he felt he got further away he landed safely in a ravine. He tried to catch his breath.

Slash walked over to the ledge where Jase once was. The sound of his fellow Erasers' rabid barking drove him mad. He swung his fist into the nearest one knocking it out cold. The other Erasers' went silent. Slash turned to the Erasers. "You are acting like a bunch wild animals!" He stomped away back to the school to issue his report of Jase's escape.

Jase's lungs hurt along with the rest of his body but he had to keep going. He went back into the air and found an old abandoned cabin. He entered it and found some clothes. He tucked his wings under the coat he found to see how well it hid his appearance. He was satisfied with it. He then left the cabin and when back into the air. He landed in a nearby town. He was hungry he needed food and a place to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm
(My guy only has on tail ok mathwl.)
Niles was chasing erasers that were chasing some flying animal and he shot his arrow and hit a tree and then he charged with his sword after them as swift as a bullet.The leader Jase glared Niles in the eye and Niles lost focus as he tripped over the eraser that was out cold."WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"Niles screamed has he was about to be slashed in the face until he cut off one of the erasers arms and they all ran away."Are you okay".Niles was making sure the birdman was ok."What is your name"  

The Amazing Spartacus

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am
Username: Hysterical Harley Quinn
Name: Annibelle Stewart
Nickname: Flick
Mutated with: Siberian Tiger

Apperance: Tan skin and long black hair that flows past her shoulders. Her eyes are emerald green and have slits for pupils like a cat's. In place of human ears, she has black, furry tiger ears that are hidden in her hair (therefor, she always wears her hair down in public). She has a tail that is striped with black and orange with a thick black tip at the end. Black claws are hidden behind folds of skin between her fingers, sort of like Wolverine's, but they don't break through the skin like his does.

Escaped to: To avenge her sister who was also kidnapped by erasers but was killed by them too. She escaped so she could train and gather an army to destroy the school once and for all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 am
The sunlight filtered through the dense forest leaving shafts of sunlight flickering through the trees, a beam of light making the brown pelt of a buck shine. Flick crouched behind a wild, overgrown bush, watching the buck's every move. Suddenly, with a twitch of her tail, Flick lept out of the vegetation and latched onto the Buck's side with her long black claws that pertruded leathely out from her hands. After a few bites and scrapes, Flick managed to get a hold of the bucks's neck and snap it, making the animal collapse and go limp.

Satisfyed with her kill, Flick flung the carcass over her shoulder and began walking through the forest towards the outskirt of the town where she lived. She had escaped the School three years ago because her and her sister were trying to escape, but one of the erasers had caught her sister and slaughtered her to bits. Flick had kept going but in the midst of her escape, she vowed she would go back to take revenge on her murdered sibling.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Jase felt exhaustion taking over as he landed and approached another little shack on the outskirts of town. He heard someone coming so he quickly hid himself but the faint sound of his stomach growling gave away his position. He laid low upon the ground as he watched Flick approach her home with her kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Flick sighed as she approached her shack. "Home sweet, home..." she muttered half growling and have whining.

Suddenly Flick froze. She sniffed the breeze timidly and realized that there was an unfamiliar smell coming from nearby, and it was really close. Heaving the buck into the shack, Flick immediately began searching the area around her home, and while doing so she kept hearing strange, yet faint gurgling sounds.

Flick was getting hot tempered now and she was flinging up underbrush all around her.

"Who's there!?" She shouted angrily. She was about to go back into the shack thinking maybe it was just her imagination, when she stumbled over something. Looking up she found it was a person! Not just any person, but a mutant that most likely came from a school just like she did.

"Who are you?" she asked the bird boy demandingly.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Jase seem hesitant to answer her but he quickly spoke up. "I-I'm Jase." He immediately noticed how her eyes were different from that of a normal person's. "I'm sorry for sneaking up on you but I thought you um someone else." He wasn't sure if she was an ally so he didn't want to straight out ask her if she was an Eraser but he sensed that she wasn't. He got up off the ground and dusted himself off. His stomach gurgled once more. "Uh you wouldn't have anything to eat now would you?" He gave her a nervous smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm
Flick stared at the bird boy, looking at him like a light of hope, but at the same time looking at him defensively, just in case he was eraser bait. She heard the gurgling sound and realized it was the mutant's stomach. Flick realized he was half starved and probably just recently escaped from the School if that was where he had come from.

"Well, Jase, you can call me Flick, and I hope you like meat because I have a freshly killed buck in the shack," she said nonchalantly, pointing to her rickety home.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Jase stomach gurgled in admiration to the thought of real food. "That sounds great." He smiled weakly as his stomach grew louder. "I don't mean to sound rude but I'm kind of in a hurry and I don't want to be a burden." He just wanted to refuel and fly as far away from anyone that could be hurt by Erasers or anyone else from the School.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Username: Riley The Psycho
Name: Clover
Nickname: n/a
Mutated with: cat (she cant hide her cat ears or tail.
Apperance: User Image
Personality: Shy, and kind
Escaped to: She doesnt know really shes still running. She doesnt have a set place.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:22 pm
"Oh," she exclaimed, looking at Jase quizzically, "why are you in a hurry? But I think I know the answer to that one... Erasers, right?" she sniffed. "Well no need to worry, this place is heavily populated with deer so the chance of them picking up our scent is unlikely. And this shack is hard to spot by land. I don't know of any erasers who can fly..." Flick paused when remembering the erasers with bat wings but then she realized they flew slower then she could run so she didn't have much to worry about.

"Well, if you want some food just follow me," she said, while taking a sharp knife out of a pocket from her shorts. "Not to worry, I have to gut it before it's bowls ruin the meat. I won't hurt you." Flick gave him a reassuring glance.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff