Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

oddpupas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 pm
honestly I wish my boobs were smaller, I hate these huge things  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Kusaragi
*My two cents*
Whenever I look for a female companion, (which is not very often) I usually focus on the mental capabilities. If they have larger then normal breasts... Bonus. ^_^

But whatever you do don't look for someone who is just in it for breast size, they are all jerks and they need to learn that it's not OK to base a relationship on looks alone.

Let's try to raise another one ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course the inverse is also true!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Saverio C.
Kusaragi
*My two cents*
Whenever I look for a female companion, (which is not very often) I usually focus on the mental capabilities. If they have larger then normal breasts... Bonus. ^_^

But whatever you do don't look for someone who is just in it for breast size, they are all jerks and they need to learn that it's not OK to base a relationship on looks alone.

The inverse of what exactly? stare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:35 pm
Kusaragi
Saverio C.
Kusaragi
*My two cents*

The inverse of what exactly? stare

Having a purely emotional relationship.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Click on my babies please D; I love them so
It's all a matter of preference with just about everything. Boobs and I learned recently weight as well. I know someone who's attracted to me because I'm a bit chubby o//o;

Anyway don't let it get to you x3 there are those out there who don't let such things get in the way of a relationship.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

In the past 3 years I`ve gone from a size C to a D, down to a C, down to a B and now I`m back at a C, and I have to say I didn`t feel as sexy or as lovable with a size B boob, especially when C was my natural size. D is a bit big for me. I`m not a fan of really having to bend over my chest to see anything past it. Also in the past I had a bit more fat on me so a C really didn`t look that big, but now that I`m a stick, they look huge. So I`m happy with my size. GTR never cared about my sizes, or he did and was smart enough to never say anything bad about them... Either way he always made sure I knew that my size had nothing to do with his love for me.

Tell those guys that their p***s isn`t big enough for you anyways. And when they ask how you can tell, you tell them that their pants arn`t bulging enough.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 pm
biggrin @ GRM

Er, mine are... normal-sized, I think. And I never get noticed for them, I don't think. Whenever I talk to guys, they usually say stuff like, "You're not like most girls, are you?" "You're really weird," "You have beautiful/awesome/catlike eyes," or, "Er, here comes my girlfriend..."

Sincerely, boobs do not make the woman. I can't get my head around those who make a big deal out of them. Girls with smaller boobs have less superfluous fat to lug around.

I just asked my guy friend and he said, "I like them... they are small to some... but they are decent. Average."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:50 am
You have a weak stomach, deal with it
Ok....I'm gonna put my two cents in the cent jar now...

I think that a person's personality is the main reason most people get into a relationship....then when they start noticing things about each other, they kinda feel a little embarrassed for going out with someone like that....but that's not me....I love my gf, even if her tits are small, the reason why is cuz she acts like me (Most of the time. anyways)...but I do prefer big tits over small ones, the biggest I'll go is DD Cup...but that's just my taste...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 am
Kals is questing again!
Okay, a few things.

1: What the butt?
2: OMG APOSTROPHE ABUSE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! burning_eyes
3: Now that I have that out of my system...
4: @sanzo: d/dd is big? Around here it seems to be average. At least you can buy bras at a department store. J cups, not so much. *keeps on saving for reduction*
5: GRM -- some of us ladies prefer not to deal with gigantor penii. Men will never comprehend this.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 am
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!
Okay, a few things.

1: What the butt?
2: OMG APOSTROPHE ABUSE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! burning_eyes
3: Now that I have that out of my system...
4: @sanzo: d/dd is big? Around here it seems to be average. At least you can buy bras at a department store. J cups, not so much. *keeps on saving for reduction*
5: GRM -- some of us ladies prefer not to deal with gigantor penii. Men will never comprehend this.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

I am an old ATG member =]

I comprehended it =D
I had serious sexual discussions and came to the conclusion that big p***s is just as bad as small p***s =3

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am
    I find my boobs to be a good size. They don't tend to give me much issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:49 pm
I was just reading through the comment's and I thought to myself.
Boob's are actually dangerous.
One girl actually died after getting a boob enlargement to a H,
Yeah they were fake but still.
Boob's are actually dangerous thing's.

x

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 pm
Hmmm so having small boobs can be a good thing by what ive been reading.. hmm plus you dont get as much back ache with small boobs and they both have the good and bad things about them...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 pm
All the women in my family beyond the age of about..
Have boob's between,
E and FF!!
I have D boob's,
And they're growing again!!!
I get some backache and I know that if they don't stop growing I'm gonna get more!!
My Mum make's the joke that I am half-way to her size,
I'm actually scared about that tbh.

x

TieselGirl09

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:40 pm
You know what, I'll help out by carrying your breasts for you guys. That should lighten the load! I'll do it pro-bono  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff