I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 pm
NNValo66669
hmm my name was actually a funny night..
a bunch of friends and I were doing one of our roleplay games on AIM and there was a part where it got really dirrtay and then we also all had private messageing as well so one of my friends was like:
"OMFG THAT WAS SOO DIRRTAYY!!! Naughty! AND AT NIGHT! HAHAHA NAUGHTY NIGHT!"
and i was laughing and then i was like //Pause game// EVERYONE MY NEW NICKNAME IS NN! NN VALO! MUWHAHAHAHA BOW DOWN TO THE HELSINKI VAMPIRE NN VALO!! :p
so NN(Naughty Night) has been my nickname for years, the last name Valo came from my favorite singer Ville Valo from the band HIM..
I can talk with his accent and i kno everything about him XD haha so Valo became my last name razz , so NNValo666 is one of them the 69 was added because of the band The 69 Eyes XD lol
so yeah i have many nicknames if u want to kno anymore just ask razz
=///,..,^=

<333

Ville Valo is one of my heroes!!! I love that man so much!!! whee
(I have a picture of him on my profile under my Heroes.)

You and Bam Magara should hang out sometime, lol! xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Lord Tairen suggested that series to me! I'll probably check those out after I finish my English literature class.

Okay. (:
Did you know that Tim Burton is in the making of a movie of Alice In Wonderland?

XxDarkMalicexX

Mir-phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 am
I couden't think of anything better

edit: My other account has somewhat of a story. its due to a RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:59 am
My Gaia name (this one) has a story. Well, try many stories. Thaliat Everwood is the main character in a series of novels I am writing. But before that she began as an RPG character (although the GM did not seem to realize she had the last name until after the game). That version of Thaliat never got to have her back story explored so I took her back story and used it for the beginning of the first novel in my series.

My other Gaia names (and other handles) are variations on this one or are names of other characters in my current writings. Oh, and one is my last name...oh so creative that one.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Baku_Chan_xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:01 am
Well, I had two reasons for naming my avie this.
One was that Baku itself means a mythical creature that eats nightmares and steel, or a tapir...and I think those are cute.
The other reason is that it is half of Bakura, and he is my favorite character in Yugioh. Especially in the manga, and gender bending makes me giggle.
Oh...and the chan bit was because I don't like being too formal, and I figure you all come on here to make friends anyway.
The X's because someone who doesn't come on anymore took the regular name.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:05 am
The Bathroom Goddess
My name is Chinese. When I started taking Chinese, my teacher gave it to me. I have been called that ever since.
Tang Man Yu

Tang Man Yu

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm
the way i came up with mine was well...i was watching a ninja movie while eating a chocolate pancake...yeah interesting story isnt it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:35 pm
    Back when I was obsessed with Sailormoon, I created a story of sorts involving my own sailor senshi in another part of the galaxy. One character was based on myself and was sort of a non-senshi senshi generically called Sailor Planet with the human name...Wakusei (which means...you guessed it! Planet). A friend of mine then dubbed the name as one of my nicknames.
    Over time, I used the name Wakusei for several screen names (including here on Gaia), roleplay personas and so on and my nickname has sort of evolved in different ways...wakusei-chan, kusei, kusei-chan, waku, waku-chan...and now that same friend who called me wakusei seems to favor wachan.

So there you have it.
    I don't really use the name wakusei for much anymore, but I still enjoy it being my Gaia name and have no plans to ever change it.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Jaabba-Ting

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm
I love Jabbawockeez for who they are as dancers AND human beings  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 pm
All through middle and high school I saw myself as dark. In the shadows. Not really a part of what was actually going on in the world. Sort of hands-on experience in a class on life, if that makes any sense. So that's the true essence of the dark part.

As for the Pisces, well... I am a member of the most prestigious Zodiac club there is. 3nodding whee Please, hold your applause.

Might I say, though, that this thread is full of win? I've been wondering where some of the Vets got their names from. And now I know. ^_^  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

RoseneathScythe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 pm
Well, gather round... Here is the true reason of Hermiekrab [TOM edition]. When I was a young boy, my friend showed me Gaia. I figured, why not? So, I intended to name my account after the thing closest to me. "Cokecan" was taken and so was "keyboard", "mouse", etc.

In a desperation for a name, I picked up my hermit crab and looked at the shell painter's name. Woah, woah, woah! It was Herm K.! That was a good idea, so I got that and I stemed off it. "HermKrab" was nice, but it didn't have the 'ring'. So, I tried "HermitKrab". No bueno. Taken. But, "HermieKrab" worked! That's the conclusion of the creation of 'HermieKrab'.

Now, onto TOM. I evolved to HermieKrab_TOM after messing up my HermieKrab password. I included the [obviously] taboo characters "[", "]", and "". I pissed off the system and could not retrive my info because I lost access to the email I signed up with. Not wanting to go out without a fight, I did all I could to get rid of it so I could use that account name again. However, the system did not trust my divine word and said NO! I decided, "Fine, screw you!" and created the account Opiate of Molasses. Then I withdrew from Gaia for forever. Now, that I'm back, I figured not many people remembered poor Hermie so I decided to change the name to the base "HermieKrab" and added my former account "The Opiate of Molasses" to the end.

The Opiate of Molasses is merely a play on Karl Marx's "Opiate of the Masses" comment. Nothing special there.

Now you know... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:03 pm
I'm pretty sure this is the last free username I ended up with.
And I'm fairly glad. xD Much more original than my other anime engrish ones I smashed together.

When I changed to this, I was still the anime fan I am, only a little more so, and I threw in the end of one my favorite animes ever; Chrono Crusades. And the + just looked cool.

That's pretty much it. I've considered changing it to one I've had on my mind forever, but it's become part of my Gaia identity! xD

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Tsunami was the name I gave one of my characters of a story I was writing back when I was...oh, what? 11? (I got it from Toonami, from Cartoon Network x) )

Tsunami the Clueless was the very first account I had on Gaia, and it got hacked, boo.

Since then, I've just used variations of it, primarily the name Tsu for everything, and I just tagged on a .png because .jpg is weak. XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm
Images of Broken Light,
which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe,
Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Inside a letter box they
Tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe

heart  

Images of broken light

king bing bing

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:48 pm
My story is pretty simple:

A couple of girls and I came up with the name in the 10th grade and I've stuck with it for about 3 years now.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff