Soy is making you GAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am
Saverio C.

That's shitty logic, the world can be very wrong. At one point in time people thought wight effected how fast things fell.
User Image

How's this logic: The proper culinary term is milking. It is defined and listed as milking and the product is therefore called milk. The only country in the world that calls it "Soy Juice" is America AND even then the are wrong because the process is entirely different. I'm sure with a little time I could derive a process of juicing and purifying real "Soy Juice" and chances are it would be Green or Clear not White.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 am
God-The-RapistV2.0
Saverio C.

That's shitty logic, the world can be very wrong. At one point in time people thought wight effected how fast things fell.
User Image

How's this logic: The proper culinary term is milking. It is defined and listed as milking and the product is therefore called milk. The only country in the world that calls it "Soy Juice" is America AND even then the are wrong because the process is entirely different. I'm sure with a little time I could derive a process of juicing and purifying real "Soy Juice" and chances are it would be Green or Clear not White.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

She said the world can't be wrong. She is making the assumption that if the world all believes something it becomes true. So he logic is wrong. Honestly this milk/juice argument is all semantics.
Besides have you ever seen soy juice. All the soy liquid I've seen is called milk, and unless Maryland ceded from the union in the past 3 days I'm in America.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Huh... Well, I must just be confused between being a man and being a woman since I'm attracted to both gender and hate the Silk brand soy milk, yet love certain foods containing tofu emo
Myep...

Anywho, that kind of reasoning is idiotic for the 'make yourself gay, drink soy milk today! biggrin ' bit... But yeah, soy products... It just depends on how it's done on if it tastes good or not. Tofu can taste either totally awesome, or be some sort of... food-like crap... But cow milk is still superior!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm
Not to offend any conservatives here, but the guy who wrote this is a bit of a right-wing nutjob. Look at this other article he wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44897

Quote:
First, let me wave my tiny set of conservative credentials: I stand somewhere between Joan of Arc and Wyatt Earp, I support any conspiracy theory that can be explained in Basic English with a straight face, and I will enter any contest in which first prize is dinner with Ann Coulter.

That quote alone speaks for itself.  

Firenze_101

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:03 pm
Fattycat: Well of course he's a right wing nutjob >.> Those are typically the people that write s**t like "OMG, ____ infects us with the gay! O.O"
stare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image

Sav, that's how the world works. People believe something until it's proved otherwise. The world was flat until it was proven otherwise. The sun revolved around the earth, until it was proven otherwise. Therefore, soy milk is soy milk until proven otherwise. Those who believe differently will be mocked for it. History repeats itself, however in this case soy milk will always be called milk. That was all I was trying to say.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 pm
Actually, many countries call it soy juice or soy drink, since it's not a diary product.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm
what about coconut milk? Coconut milk also has no diary, so technically by "soy juice" standards, it should be coconut juice.

And while I'm joining the off-topicness, might as well get a few other things off my mind...

Kerrigan_dragon
If a girl ingests testosterone, it doesn't mean she's going to start growing a p***s, so why would the reverse occur if a man ingested estrogen?
While a woman who ingests testosterone would not grow a p***s, it would have the possible side effects of clitoral growth... making the clitoris larger than the normal "pencil eraser" size that most women have. Additional side effects could include facial hair, thickening of body hair and hair growth in places women usually don't experience it (such as the chest), and breast shrinkage.

And although the phytoestrogen in soy products may not be enough to cause major physical changes with typical consumption, estrogen in males can actually cause them to grow breasts and for their fat to be redistributed to parts of their body in a manner which makes them appear more feminine (such as to hips and thighs rather than belly).

Naturally, it takes a large amount to cause such changes in either gender. I just wanted to point out that excess amounts of hormones really can cause physical changes to the body. Some transgenders go through hormone therapy specifically to make these changes to their bodies.

Sanzoskitsune
Actually you can eat as much soy as you want while pregnant, it doesn't do any kind of damage at all.
While I know this is more likely true than false, I still wouldn't want to take the chance because of how delicate the fetus is. Things people ingest on a regular basis without any noticeable damage can sometimes cause serious problems in an undeveloped child. Some examples are tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and over-the-counter medications such as pain-relievers. It's not that I would avoid soy altogether, but rather avoid the over-consumption of it.  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm
...There's coconut juice and coconut milk. They're two different things >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm
User Image

My witty comment on the situation. biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 pm
MiroIsBored
what about coconut milk? Coconut milk also has no diary, so technically by "soy juice" standards, it should be coconut juice.

And while I'm joining the off-topicness, might as well get a few other things off my mind...

Kerrigan_dragon
If a girl ingests testosterone, it doesn't mean she's going to start growing a p***s, so why would the reverse occur if a man ingested estrogen?
While a woman who ingests testosterone would not grow a p***s, it would have the possible side effects of clitoral growth... making the clitoris larger than the normal "pencil eraser" size that most women have. Additional side effects could include facial hair, thickening of body hair and hair growth in places women usually don't experience it (such as the chest), and breast shrinkage.

And although the phytoestrogen in soy products may not be enough to cause major physical changes with typical consumption, estrogen in males can actually cause them to grow breasts and for their fat to be redistributed to parts of their body in a manner which makes them appear more feminine (such as to hips and thighs rather than belly).

Naturally, it takes a large amount to cause such changes in either gender. I just wanted to point out that excess amounts of hormones really can cause physical changes to the body. Some transgenders go through hormone therapy specifically to make these changes to their bodies.

Sanzoskitsune
Actually you can eat as much soy as you want while pregnant, it doesn't do any kind of damage at all.
While I know this is more likely true than false, I still wouldn't want to take the chance because of how delicate the fetus is. Things people ingest on a regular basis without any noticeable damage can sometimes cause serious problems in an undeveloped child. Some examples are tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and over-the-counter medications such as pain-relievers. It's not that I would avoid soy altogether, but rather avoid the over-consumption of it.
Ok to the first part intended towards Kals, you do realize it was mentioned earlier that it was a different kind of estrogen? It wouldn't have the same affects on the human body as the estrogen we produce naturally. Yeah estrogen would have those affects on males but only estrogen that is similar to that which is naturally produced. So even if a person just ate soy all the time... hell if they shot the stuff into their veins every couple of hours it still wouldn't have the same affect as the estrogen in the body, probably wouldn't be good effects but still not the same.

As for the second part, I just don't see the risk personally (and neither does science). Yeah there are things that will damage the fetus but those things are usually well.. some form of drug. From what I can tell, soy isn't a drug unless we've been dealing with it wrong...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Sav, that's how the world works. People believe something until it's proved otherwise. The world was flat until it was proven otherwise. The sun revolved around the earth, until it was proven otherwise. Therefore, soy milk is soy milk until proven otherwise. Those who believe differently will be mocked for it. History repeats itself, however in this case soy milk will always be called milk. That was all I was trying to say.
User Image

Only an idiot believes something until it's proven untrue. You don't believe something until you see proof of it. That's how it works, you prove your claim, not wait for others to disprove it.

You prove it is milk and then we are forced to combat your claim. If we do things your way then I'll claim I can fly and now you have to disprove it. It's an absurd way to live your life.

The fact that you would mock someone for disagreeing with you is also absurd. Especially when his point isn't ridiculous. I'm glad you aren't a scientist.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 am
Saverio C.
God-Raped-Me
User Image

User Image

Only an idiot believes something until it's proven untrue. You don't believe something until you see proof of it. That's how it works, you prove your claim, not wait for others to disprove it.

You prove it is milk and then we are forced to combat your claim. If we do things your way then I'll claim I can fly and now you have to disprove it. It's an absurd way to live your life.

The fact that you would mock someone for disagreeing with you is also absurd. Especially when his point isn't ridiculous. I'm glad you aren't a scientist.

I am an old ATG member =]

The world is filled mostly with idiots

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 am
Shram
Saverio C.
God-Raped-Me
User Image

User Image

I am an old ATG member =]

The world is filled mostly with idiots

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

And this means what? Did I miss something because you all are under the assumption that idiots decide what's right and wrong. Idiots don't even run on that bullshit logic anyway.

Also ******** your pessimistic view about humanity.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:08 am
User Image

And I'm glad you're not a psychologist, because you have crappy people skills, but most arrogent people tend to have crappy people skills.

Soy milk is soy MILK because the protein is extracted with it. Coconut milk has the protein where, if I'm not mistaken, coconut juice doesn't have the protein in it. So I believe it is MILK because of the protein content.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can fly. There are numerous ways to do so. Airplanes, hang gliding, jets and there are probably more ways that I can't think of right now. So you claimed you can fly and I agree you can. Well as long as you don't have some sort of criminal record that prohibits you from doing so.

Now lets take history. Once upon a time we thought the world was flat. There was evidence to back their theories. One day, someone came along with his own theory and DISPROVED that the world was flat with his OWN theory and evidence and what ever other proof he had. So Yes, I'm pretty sure that we believe something, such as soy milk being milk, until someone comes along with their evidence and proves that it isn't true.

I am claiming that soy milk is milk for these reasons:

The process is called MILKING, or you MILK the bean.
Soy milk has all the nutrients and more than milk does.
Soy milk contains protein.

In fact here is the definition of milk:

MILK

1. A whitish liquid containing proteins, fats, lactose, and various vitamins and minerals that is produced by the mammary glands of all mature female mammals after they have given birth and serves as nourishment for their young.
2. The milk of cows, goats, or other animals, used as food by humans.
3. A liquid, such as coconut milk, milkweed sap, plant latex, or various medical emulsions, that is similar to milk in appearance

Now looking at this, anything that resembles milk is called milk. Claim and proof, I did it your way Sav. But history still says that theories and claims and so on are given with their evidence and then someone disproves them.

By the way, I was told I would make a great biologist.
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces