Reply RP/Game
The Vampire RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 pm
She looked at Jasper, mouth dropped open. "Why did you save me like that...?" She looked at him with her big love filled eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Jasper turned around, looking at her like she was some bug you could smash on the sidewalk, but decided against it. He sighed, shoving his hands in his sweat's pockets. ''Because... I just did. It's done and over with, so... you can leave now. I have things to do, like catching on my sleeping.''  

XxDarkMalicexX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 am
The sunrise was coming up, Charm had to run fast to her house. While she was falling asleep she thought "That was rude, but time will pass by, Although I have all the time of the world to do some stupidity (lik what I just did)". And so her eyes closed, and felt in an unbreakble dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 pm
Lucian saw the sun was rising, another night waisted on nonsense...He finally approached the stairs of the mansion he lived in. It was on the outskirts of town. He unlocked the door and stepped inside as he locked the door behind him-
"They seemed like immature folk..."
He shook his head as he walked upstairs to his room, and approached the four poster bed. He drew the curtains back and he stripped his clothes off and slipped into the sheets and soon slipped into peaceful sleep.  

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 pm
She grabbed Jaspers shoulder and turned him around, "People don't do that for no reason!" She let go of him, "I can tell you don't like me, so why not have just let me go then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm
He looked at her, his eyes blinking, dumbfounded. He then saw from the balcony that the sun was rising. He sighed and pulled the curtains to a shut, leaving his room in darkness. He sighed again, knowing that he didn't get enough sleep once again and that he had to prepare the cafe' for the day.
His tarot cafe' meant alot to him and he took pride in keeping it clean and for his customers to feel comfortable in. He scratched the back of his head.
"Look, seeing as you don't have a place to go at the moment and you owing me for saving your life... you can stay here AND work in my cafe'."
He stepped infront of her, looking at her completely serious.
"But I will tell you--my customers mean a lot to me and I will not have them treated like garbage. You understand me?"

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Her eyse widened at the words that came out of his mouth. She nodded, a small smile across her face. "I'll do my best..." She stared into his eyes, why can't I turn my gaze from his..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Jasper nodded and turned to his closet to pick out clothes to wear.
"My first order for your to do is to sweap the floor, vaccum, clean the tables and the bar as well as the bar stools." He told her as he made his way towards the master bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. "
That's all for now. I'll prepare the coffee and soda machines when I get out of the shower." He told her and then he shut the bathroom door. In a couple of minutes there was the sound of running water coming from the room as well as steam coming from under the closed door.

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:18 am
She nodded, but suddenly frowned, "wait why did I agree to this?" She whispered to herself. She sighed and waked down to the Cafe. There she saw a broom and cleaning tools inside of a closet. "Ok." She sighed once more, "Time to get started..." She picked up the broom and started sweaping under all the tables.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 pm
After about half an hour--since Jasper loves taking his long showers-- he stepped down his spiral staircase to the cafe'.
He wore a black shirt under a pin stripped jacket with a skull decorated scarf around his neck with a pair of tight blue jeans and knee high boots.
He saw that Lana was busy sweeping the floor with the broom. He smirked and chuckled softly as he made his way to the bar. He turned on the soda and coffee machines. He looked at her out the corner of his eye, thinking that he should torture her some more.
"Oh, and when you're done with that, go check the bathrooms and clean them as well. Toilets and all." He told her as he poured himself a cup of pumpkin pie flavored coffee and promped himself down on one of the leather couches.
He sipped his coffee as he looked out the window.

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 am
She frowned, "Why don't you do it! Im busy here." She snarled those words and went back to sweeping. wait...why am I doing this? oh yeah...the whole saving my life thing...damn him..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:38 pm
Jasper sipped his coffee, replied, "Because I said so." Matter of factly. He continued to drink his coffee.
Suddenly the bell chimed as the door opened. Jasper opened his eyes and they brightened up. His first customer had arrived.
It was a young lad with deer ears and a buck's antlers, possibly a 5 point to a hunter's point of view. He had long dark brown hair, a mixture of tan and pale skin, and forest green eyes. He wore a sleeveless black shirt and cargo,tight type pants with strapped sandles, there was an elegant looking necklace placed at his collarbone. He was very beautiful.
Jasper stood up, greeted him, "Hello, there. Welcome to my lovely cafe'. How may I be of service for you today?" His voice was kind and caring, showing how much his customers meant to him.
The deer lad was very shy, his voice trembly, "I... I need you to read my future. I heard you can read people's future like no other."
Jasper smiled and nodded as he took the boy's hand. "Indeed I can. Come with me."
He led the boy over to a room through a beaded curtain. They sat down at a table as Jasper took out his tarot deck. He did the whole routine as there should be done and then yelled, "Hey, girl! Get the lad some beverage! Now!"

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm
Frowning angerly, she walked up to the customer and ask, "What would you like to drink, sir?" She faked a smile when he looked at her.
He twiddles his thumbs and looked at the floor, "W-water is f-fine..."
Nodding, Lana turned away, but just in time to see Jasper smirking at her.
"Jerk.." She whispered when she thought they were out of ear shoot.
Coming back with a glass of water, she placed it on the table in front of him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Jasper chuckled inside his head as Lana walked away to return to her duties he bestowed upon her. The deer lad sipped his water as his tarot reading began.
(I would go into detail of how his tarot reading would go, but sadly, I do not have my tarot cards with me or the book to tell me what each card stands for and their meaning... crying )
When all that was done, which was in less than 15 minutes, the deer lad placed a gem stone down on the table, a happy,cheerful smile on his cute face.
"Thank you very much, mister! Thankyou so much!" The little buck praised as he hugged him tightly with Jasper putting his arms around him in return.
"You're very welcome." Jasper cringed a little being called mister, it made him feel old.
The deer lad skipped out of the shop, singing a happy tune.
Jasper grabbed the gem off the table and stuck it in his pocket, his payment. He returned to the couch and began reading an article in a magazine. After reading the article in less than 5 minutes, he set his eyes on the clock. It was around a human's lunchtime hour, perfect time to go out shopping for clothes. It was raining outside anyway, perfect time of day as well. He got up off the couch, looking at Lana.
"I'm going shopping. Watch over the cafe' for me. K, thanks." He told her and exited the cafe', walking in the rain.

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm
She had just come out of the bathroom wit ha bucket and a mop. "Yupe." She placed the objects in the cleaning closet and picked up a cloth and a spray bottle, she began cleaning the tables and counter.
"What would you like me to do while you are gone?"
She stopped cleaning and leaned against the counter, one leg crossing the other.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff