Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Tweek's Rp/Plot/Singles Thread~ [On Holdz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm
DraconisSiirexus
Hi there, Tweek! I was wondering if i could have Sakura RP with Zephyr and Wenona. You can offer any others you feel like push to Sakura.

Her cert

Hey! Sounds awesome to me. She is so cute heart heart I would actually love to get Wenona out there especially meeting someone as cute as Sakura. I saw some of your other RPs and think it would be a lot of fun. Wenona is a bit of a space cadet so hopefully Sakura won't mind putting up with her xp ?

Zephyr may be a bit cold and terrible in an RP at first so I'll throw him in a closet somewhere for now and choose Wenona for the first one if you are interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm
If I get these two set up I may hold to start some others.. although anyone/everyone STILL feel free to post any and all thoughts and I will catch up I promise.

Even though I am stoked to RP like a million things I don't want to sign up for too much yet rofl  

Tweekend

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm
Hey Tweekend!

I would love, love, love it if you could set up an RP between Malice and Keiran. It'll be backdated a bit, since he's been gone from Black Skull for at least a good six months on his hunt for a mare, but . . . . it shouldn't really affect where he stands, currently, and would be good to see how they get along.

Well, once he gets back with his (hopeful?) lady, he might need a little advice from his sister, for sure! The mare he's got his eye on currently is a bit of a handful, and he's not going to know what to do with her should she join up in Black Skull.

He's got a very long road ahead of him, I'm afraid, but I would love to iron out details with his siblings! He'd be oblivious to any jealousy she might feel, too. He's a bit of a Mama's Boy, but . . . he adores all his siblings like none other. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for them, nope.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 pm
Heck yeah sounds awesome to me.  

Tweekend

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm
I'm interested as much as it can get. Who shall start it, though, is my final question.

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Tweekend
User Image

User Image
I would like to offer my girl Nellene for RP with your boy. As far as personality goes, they are somewhat similar. Nellene is manipulative and is always searching for something to gain in others. She pretends to be a cow to lure her prey and then attacks, she likes to call all the shots behind the scenes and to watch others do her bidding. Deep down, she just wants to be accepted and loved, but she'll never show that if she can help it.
In their reaction, perhaps they could be sizing each other up or playing a little cat and mouse or something, I am open to any ideas you have to make it more than a simple meet and greet. I was pondering the idea of having a stallion manipulate her or hurt her in some way, causing her to become more manipulative and vengeful, but it doesn't have to be a plot for him.

Also, for Delmare I would like to offer Aberdeen. He is always near the ocean and he needs to get some RP going. ^^  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm
This sounds awesome! Devil is quite a jerk so we can see how the RP goes, no matter what he'll probably end up hurting her feelings. XD Would be fun for sure! I haven't RPed him in awhile, but I'll make sure to keep it interesting for Nellene and her development (:

I can start for us- I seem to have quite the muse going.

Baby Pandah
Tweekend
User Image

User Image
I would like to offer my girl Nellene for RP with your boy. As far as personality goes, they are somewhat similar. Nellene is manipulative and is always searching for something to gain in others. She pretends to be a cow to lure her prey and then attacks, she likes to call all the shots behind the scenes and to watch others do her bidding. Deep down, she just wants to be accepted and loved, but she'll never show that if she can help it.
In their reaction, perhaps they could be sizing each other up or playing a little cat and mouse or something, I am open to any ideas you have to make it more than a simple meet and greet. I was pondering the idea of having a stallion manipulate her or hurt her in some way, causing her to become more manipulative and vengeful, but it doesn't have to be a plot for him.

Also, for Delmare I would like to offer Aberdeen. He is always near the ocean and he needs to get some RP going. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm
DraconisSiirexus
I'm interested as much as it can get. Who shall start it, though, is my final question.

Tweekend

Here is our thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23918083  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 pm
Baby Pandah

Zee thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23918139

Ok now I will probably hold for a lil bit to start more until the RPs I've started have progressed (: <3 Thanks all for posting and rping with me <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Hi there! c: I've been bitten by the muse bug since coming back and was wondering if you'd be interested in an RP with my Badgey and your Zephyr? Since you don't have much development for him, maybe this would be a good opportunity to broaden his horizons and meet a size-complex Usdia? xD Badgey isn't a big fan of Soquili because of his past, so this may turn into an interesting RP. If you're interested, let me know. c: I can set it up if you want.

KiiNiku

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 pm
KiiNiku
Hi there! c: I've been bitten by the muse bug since coming back and was wondering if you'd be interested in an RP with my Badgey and your Zephyr? Since you don't have much development for him, maybe this would be a good opportunity to broaden his horizons and meet a size-complex Usdia? xD Badgey isn't a big fan of Soquili because of his past, so this may turn into an interesting RP. If you're interested, let me know. c: I can set it up if you want.

I'd love to! I think I just killed my starting-muse for a bit, do you mind starting the thread for us? Thanks so much for posting this- I think this will be fun<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm
Tweekend
Learning Curves

Not a problem. c: I think this could be very interesting!

KiiNiku

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm
KiiNiku
Tweekend
Learning Curves

Not a problem. c: I think this could be very interesting!

Thank you so much!! <3<3 3nodding

Putting the thread on hold again while I work through these awesome rpdizzles<3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 pm
Tweekend

I don't know what I want, but I know I want RP with you. /chinhands  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm
Hello Tweek!!

For when you open up your plot thread I have some rp for Tsaphiel! His older niece (Airlia, one of Reaper's daughters) has just lost her entire family. She's struggling between losing herself completely to the demons of her mental illnesses and trying to hold on to any sanity she has left. By the time they would meet she would have faced off against the one who she thought did this to her family; not expecting to live past the encounter she is left wondering why....why she survived. I think it would be neat as she's never met anyone from Reaper's side of the family even though she isn't in contact with her father anymore...perhaps learn there is more to the family than the monstrous traits she's received from him and her mother. <3 She really needs some saving D:

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff