WTF?
  She's out of her damn mind!
  Sissy.
  Poll Whore option
View Results

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm
lolz I forgot to take it off... sweatdrop
Puppy did hurt his back pretty well. I think it was the second and sixth vertibre that are out of place. Vicodin help puppy sleep crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:00 am
Tell me, exactly what does freedom mean...

Yikes, that's a bummer.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlaqkWinter76

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 pm
This reminds me of my mother and how she won't let me get my drivers permit because my SSN card is under lock-and-key after the divorce.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:24 am
Well, just thought I'd throw this out here...
You can get money without it counting towards your family's income if you do day labor right? Like, not an official job with W2 forms and all that but, like...temp work that pays you at the end of the day? So, maybe you could just do odd jobs like that until your dad gets your siblings on his insurance plan? That way you'd start getting some money saved up while not risking anyone's insurance.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
my mom sat in pain for 3 years in her bedroom due to her back. I had to be homeschooled so i could take care of my 3 little sisters, cook dinner clean house everything. I was probably in more stress than any one could imagine. But i didnt because my mom would have done it for me. If your a** needed to be massaged im sure your mom would do it for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

I... would never ask my mother to massage my a**.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 pm
SupaWeena
my mom sat in pain for 3 years in her bedroom due to her back. I had to be homeschooled so i could take care of my 3 little sisters, cook dinner clean house everything. I was probably in more stress than any one could imagine. But i didnt because my mom would have done it for me. If your a** needed to be massaged im sure your mom would do it for you.
That's really noble of you and a great sacrifice on your part but to begin with not everyone can do that. Doesn't make them a bad person but sometimes people just can't do those kinds of things. That being said, Roland's situation seems to be drastically different. Being asked to do some pretty inappropriate stuff (rubbing your mother's a** when your male or vice versa rubbing your father's a** when your female) is HIGHLY uncomfortable. It doesn't matter if its not in a sexual way its uncomfortable for the child. That being said, I don't know about Roland's situation for sure, but I do know that there are times I do things and my mother doesn't say please or thank you, I know she doesn't HAVE to but its frustrating to not hear it. It sounded like that was the case with Roland. Parents can show gratefulness with a simple thank you even if you don't think they have to. Even if you're doing something because you have to or even to make things easier for your parents cause you think you own them, it doesn't matter, they still need to say please and thank you and not attack you when you say no. THAT'S where I personally see the problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 pm
Sanzoskitsune
SupaWeena
That's really noble of you and a great sacrifice on your part but to begin with not everyone can do that. Doesn't make them a bad person but sometimes people just can't do those kinds of things. That being said, Roland's situation seems to be drastically different. Being asked to do some pretty inappropriate stuff (rubbing your mother's a** when your male or vice versa rubbing your father's a** when your female) is HIGHLY uncomfortable. It doesn't matter if its not in a sexual way its uncomfortable for the child. That being said, I don't know about Roland's situation for sure, but I do know that there are times I do things and my mother doesn't say please or thank you, I know she doesn't HAVE to but its frustrating to not hear it. It sounded like that was the case with Roland. Parents can show gratefulness with a simple thank you even if you don't think they have to. Even if you're doing something because you have to or even to make things easier for your parents cause you think you own them, it doesn't matter, they still need to say please and thank you and not attack you when you say no. THAT'S where I personally see the problem.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Sanzoskitsune
SupaWeena

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

*bows* what can I say, when I want to be, I'm good with words xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:18 pm

xd

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

o_OEverlastingStarO_o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
My god weird polls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 pm
o_OEverlastingStarO_o
My god weird polls

stare The poll makes perfect sense if you have read the first post....

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers