Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Somebody mentioned twitches. I'll get this obnoxious twitch every once in a while centered on either of my buttocks. It takes its time stopping, too. I'll be lying in bed and all it does twitch.

That monthly bleeding does have a habit of getting on one's nerves, as well. Having to change a pad every four hours becomes tedious and boring.

Waking up cranky. I took a nap yesterday and I was woken up with the worst case of the grumpies I've had in a while. I wanted to kick all s**t off my bed and make holes in the wall. I wanted things to break and never be repaired. I'm just lucky I didn't bite my parents' heads off. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 pm
I tend to have very violent spells when I'm ill... meaning I vomit really hard. I get this crazy endorphin rush afterward that is a little disturbing.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm
    I release air in a burping-type way, but I rarely make a burping sound. My family often makes fun of the little sound I make instead...kind of like 'tshuuu~~~"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 pm
Getting a cold or the flu is annoying stare  

Liltweet_gal

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Ummm... Bass has Rest...ful legs syndrome? confused

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image
User Image

I call it FULS. ******** leg syndrome.

xd

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm
The things i hate about the human body are......
cramps
bathroom stuff
being sick  

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm
When being menstrual makes your tummy hurtie, so you eat and drink warm stuff, which the heat of your surroundings causes to make your tummy even hurtier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 pm
ughhh, i hate it when those things happen. D':
especially with the sneezing one, cause my eyes would get suppppper watery if i don't sneeze so people would mistaken it for crying.

flavored pencils

rainbowhoney

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm
arthritis at 17..... that sucks... its really painful... and when it comes to bodily functions i can beat a man in a burping contest.... im not complainig... personally i love it... i win things... to give you a glimps... you know when you chug a soda and the carbonation sits there for a few minutes and then it all comes at once and it sounds like godzilla? well that would be me on an every day basis. biggrin biggrin biggrin and i dont even have to drink soda to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 pm
~Headaches.
~Missing a Sneeze.
~Back pain.
~Kanker sores.
~Hang nails. (ouch)
~Itches that move. (x_x)  

w o w silverr

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Chapped lips. =_=

"Oh, I'm so happy! I think I will smile-AEORIJGERG IT HURTS AND BLEEDS AND LOOKS TERRIBLE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 pm
Slim95
Chapped lips. =_=

"Oh, I'm so happy! I think I will smile-AEORIJGERG IT HURTS AND BLEEDS AND LOOKS TERRIBLE!"

lol

I tend to bite my lips when they're all chapped ad dry and such, which doesn't make it any better sweatdrop

invisible-weirdo

sahihen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:48 pm
Eugh I hate chapped lips.. I have a permant dent in my lips because as a kid they got so chapped and it always split open. Thank god it's no so bad anymore.
Biting my lips when they're chapped actually helps. I think it takes off all the dead skin but sometimes I do cause them to bleed.. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 pm
I bite my lips as well. <.< Sometimes lick them. But I refrain as much as I can, and generally only do it when I'm being absent-minded.  

Slim95
Crew

sahihen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 am
I used to lick them too but know I just bite them.
I forgot I get really random twitch's that last for a few days. It's so annoying when your eye starts twitching and everything starts shaking...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff