Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am
Saverio started laughing at the man who thought he could even try to intimidate someone while making such a ridiculously stupid move. "I guess it's not your fault you're a retard, maybe it has something to do with your genetics, but that's not important. What is important is the fact that you don't understand much about my ability." Saverio already had what he wanted so it was time to move on to the next stage of his plan, but first he had to finish this fight. He grabbed his suitcase and started to walk to the Undacorp building, stepping right past his opponent yelling in his best action-movie hero voice "Smoking will kill you" as he snapped exploding the ember in the cigarette to a roaring inferno. It wasn't a particularly dangerous explosion but it was bright and distracting. "And now we run away before they can make fun of that line" He muttered as he sprinted to his new destination.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm
Roland rolled his eyes at the 'Smoking will kill you' line. "Nothing I've never heard bef--s**t!" Roland yelled as his cigarette exploded. He dropped it, and clawed his hands frantically at his face. The wounds were nothing serious, other than his hair had been singed. He aimed his gun at the sprinting man. "Heh, I'm the retard huh? Look who just turned their back to me..." Roland squeezed off two shots after the man.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 pm
"Are things always this exciting around here?" Pisces muttered, amused by the fray between the two men. "Or is it just my lucky day?" He was directing his question at the owner of the stand, but realized that he was speaking almost as directly to himself. 'I've got to stop doing that...' he thought consciously.

He reached in the inside pocket of his jacket and produced a small bottle of blue liquid. Then, taking off the cap, he made a motion with his hand, pulling the liquid from its container and manipulating it into a perfect sphere. He often busied himself with the habit whenever he sat and thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 pm
Saverio had just dove into the subway stairwell as he heard gun fire. "Two shots, s**t!" he grunted as he dove into the subterranean tunnels. It was a race now, he couldn't dodge, it was all chance for him. The first shot was wide right, the second went right through his jacket, but it was high by an inch at best. "My ******** jacket. You a*****e!" Saverio yelled in anger. He opened his suit case and pulled out two frag grenades and tossed them up blindly to the group. "Jerk, I just got these fitted" he mumbled as he jumped on top of one of the trains heading to the Undacorp main building.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm
Roland growled. He wasn't about to give chase in a subway tunnel, The other guy would have the upper hand. Seeing the incoming grenades, Roland froze time again. He grabbed the grenades and hurled them as far away from the group congregated at the stand as possible. He made a mental note to find out some info about that guy. He started with everyone at the stand "Anyone know that guy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm
Pisces turned his head to look at the gunslinger. "Can't say I do, friend," he spoke in a low, level tone. "Seems you pissed him off a bit, though." He rose from his stool, directing the liquid back into his bottle and stashing it in the lapel of his jacket, and approached the man carefully. He extended a hand slowly. "Not that names are important, but you can call me Pisces for the sake of conversation." The best way to get results was to make friends. Always.  

Spifflicious

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Roland shook the mans hand "Names Roland. I'm fairly new in town, I didn't mean to make enemies THIS soon.." Roland frowned and trailed off. "I wonder what set him off..." he mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm
He laughed a calm, misty laugh. "I'm beginning to think everyone in this town is a bit off their misguided rocker. So who knows?"

He sat back down on the stool. "New in town, eh? From whereabouts, if you care to divulge such information to a stranger."  

Spifflicious

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 pm
"I'm from the Extended Discussion. Too n00by for my tastes."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:41 pm
More explosions echoed from the stall.
Oh, dear. Those sound like Saverio's Capetta Customs. Nasty little things. When did he get there I wonder? Perhaps I shouldn't have-- Oooh! Look at this! Lovely lovely.
Erv had stumbled onto an old UndaCorp train station, with the train still at the docking area.
"Oh, yes, this should do nicely! The side panels on these trains were designed to withstand tremendous temperatures. I wonder if this was one of the trains set for Undakai's secret volcano lair? With this, I can easily make a fireproof napkin dispenser for Jimmy, and maybe even get a more durable stall to boot!"
Checking around for trolls and other detritus, Erv heard a long string of curses coming closer.
It was coming from a tunnel not terribly far from where he had come in.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Pisces smiled a bit easier now, musing. "I see. I've been around there a few times. Silly n00bs. I'd like to see a few try to make it here." He stopped briefly and thought. "Actually, I've heard stories... supposedly they're starting to trickle in bit by bit... Rather disturbing, really." He was talking idly, passing time for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 am
Lin sighed to himself. Saverio got away from the group and he had no clear idea of where he was going. However, considering the trouble he used to cause, he assumed (which, he hoped was right) that he was heading for the UndaCorp Station underneath the headquarters. Thanks to that, he could take his time getting there; the defensive technologies can turn on at his command.

He walked over to the now-sooty looking noodle stand and nodded to the two gentleman there. "Hrm, you guys look new here." He said in an objective tone as he opened up his computer to start UndaCorp's defensive programming. "I'm in a need of assistance." He added as he continued to press buttons.

What he was doing was starting the building's surveillance modes, holographic personnel, and a few new artificially-made biological androids (essentially fake humans that follow orders) which were dressed like the personnel but were designed to dispose of any intruders. Saverio would find the building to have very life-like personnel along with the holograms he saw during his last attack.

When his computer reported that all the systems were online, he smirked evilly and looked at the two men he was talking to, as if asking if they wanted to help.  

Sentama Lin

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:44 pm
Pisces felt his curiosity pique as he gazed upon yet another new face. Whoever this man was, he looked official, important - someone who could get things done. He watched the man busying away at his computer and pondered the possibilities of giving him assistance. He studied his getup, noting the sharp-looking coat, high-tech eyepiece, and even the long, unceasing grace of the man's fingers as they flew over the keyboard. Was there no end to the mysteries of this place? I suppose it couldn't hurt, he thought idly, after all I am curious about the history behind the city.

He looked around at the surrounding buildings, his stare coming to rest on the towering heights of UndaCorp. The sun shone sharply on the tinted glass, seeming to magnify the fiery beams of light, shooting them in all directions like a great ominous lighthouse. Hundreds upon hundreds of rooms were stacked in that massive skyscraper, each holding its own wealth of knowledge about who-knows-what. His brain sparked with excitement, and he subconsciously took out his bottle again and began fiddling with the liquid it contained.

Finally, blinking the glare from his eyes, he looked at the man with the computer once more. "Alright," he said decidedly. "You have my attention."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 pm
Lin was going to wait for a response from the other man, but decided that the other man can make his decision as he made his explanation. He coughed a bit, pressed a button on his computer, and closed the lid. Atop the computer appeared a holographic map of the town, with the subway lines and the UndaCorp building blinking gently in red. He set the computer down on the counter and motioned toward it with his hand.

"Some explanation is due." Lin said with a cough. "I'm Lin Sentama, UndaCorp head of Internal Technology Maintenance and Development. Normally I wouldn't be called in unless there were malfunctions in our headquarters's systems or if I was presenting a new piece of technology to my higher up, but that man -- Saverio -- is a very special case.

"He attacked our building quite a while ago under the rebel group called Def Con Cobras. For what reason? The general opinion is he was trying to steal some of our company's secrets. I personally think..." He paused, straightening his glasses then smirking "...he was just being asinine."

His hand pressed a button on the side of the computer, which caused the subway line Saverio was traveling and a street path -- the shortest way to get to the building by foot -- to flash blue. "I need help detaining him and, if necessary, neutralising him from this existence." He said flatly. "We can discuss payment and contracts after the threat is disposed of. Just know, UndaCorp pays their employees quite handsomely..."  

Sentama Lin

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm
Tsuji chuckled quietly to himself as Lin explained the situation and offer to Pisces and Roland. He had been keeping an eye on both of them as Saverio had brushed through and had taken an interest in them.

"...UndaCorp pays their employees quite handsomely...," at that statement Tsuji's eyes narrowed and he had decided that it was time to step in.

"What's this, Lin? Having problems with Saverio?" His voice was playful, lilting slightly as the words rolled out, "It would seem to me that you'd have become quite proficient at dispatching him...

"Y'know," He lifted his glass to his scarf and, apparently, took a sip of his drink, "I'd help you out myself, but I'd hate to have UndaCorp try to help me in return...

"Say! Maybe you can help me," he set his drink on the counter behind him and pulled Slim's picture of Undakai out of his pocket again, "Who is this?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff