Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 pm
"and we can agree on that. It shows on you Karloseth. seeing as we are teammates I was wondering if it would be ok for you to share what troubles you have. Its better to talk about it then let it gather on you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Karloseth thought for a bit. "Alright," he said after a bit "I'll tell you. I... was supposed to fail the test this morning. I attacked Sensai out of reflex, not willingly." He stood up out of his chair and retrieved the note from his desk, and handed it to Rain.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Karloseth thought for a bit. "Alright," he said after a bit "I'll tell you. I... was supposed to fail the test this morning. I attacked Sensai out of reflex, not willingly." He stood up out of his chair and retrieved the note from his desk, and handed it to Rain.

he reads it carefully "Who sent you this? Do you think you can mask the outcome til you can find out how you are going to get your girlfriend back?" he sat and thought a bit "Is there any way I can help you?" he said handing the note to Lilith.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm
Tokk, having kept silent during Karloseth and Rain's discussion, had watched first one then the other disappear into the dormitory building. He stepped forward and addressed his master, who was still standing quietly, admiring the afternoon with his stern composure. He admire the man greatly and still considered himself a pupil, though he had passed his test and earned his medallion four months prior. Sensai had taught him the art of meditation, the skill of quieting and focusing the mind in order to hone its abilities.

He spoke, "Sensai... You've felt the change, yes?" His master nodded solemnly. "Then you must have suspicions of what it is..."

"Patience, Tokk. Such an occurrence is not explained or understood over night. Give me time. Give yourself time. Stay close to your friends." Tokk nodded and gave a polite bow before turning toward the dining hall. He was starving and figures he might be able to silence his grumbling stomach with a bit of food.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Before Karloseth had opened the door, Rain turned to Lilith and said, "I figured since we are both kind of anti social we could relate more." He paused. "And I don't like seeing people alone." A small smile crept onto her face, but it disappeared as quickly as it had come.

Rain handed the note to her. She had to read it several times out of disbelief. She couldn't quite imagine any of their fellow Medallion Wielders actually doing something like this. Or....could they? she speculated. But why? What's the point? A personal grudge perhaps? No, this is bigger... She looked up at the other two, silent as usual but with a worried look showing in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm
Karloseth shook his head "Not likely. If they were here to put the note on my bed, then they were probably at the ceremony too. It's likely that they've already... No. I'm not going there." Karloseth crossed his arms against his chest.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm
Tori had woken up with an odd irritation; there was some unknown tension all in the air, and it annoyed her that she didn't know where it was coming from. The fight yesterday had been very odd... usually Karloseth loved to fight, but he'd been strangely unwilling... Whenever she didn't understand things, it made her uneasy, and want to write. She took out a diary from under her pillow, which was filled with notes about things she had researched, and decided to go out and write notes on meditation by the training area. It would probably help her think. She didn't even bother to make herself up, instead just throwing on baggy jeans and a guy's hoodie. It was probably the only time she'd ever gone out without spending time on her appearance. Hunger gnawed at her, and she decided to go get some food before she got to writing, and made her way to the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 pm
Tokk had just sat down to a rather large lunch of meatloaf and gravy, mashed potatoes, macaroni, spinach leaf salad, and buttered rolls when he saw Tori stride sleepy-eyed through the door. He huffed a slightly agitated sigh to himself and hunched over his food, hoping to not be seen. He focused directly on eating, thinking about what Sensai had said earlier. Everything had been so peaceful and uneventful, save the occasional training injury, since he'd been there. To have things suddenly feel so off made him uneasy...  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 pm
Tori quickly got her lunch, mashed potatoes, meatloaf and an apple, and stood off to one side, looking for a place to eat. The only place she could see what at the same table as Tokk. She wanted to do anything but sit with him, but slowly dragged herself over there anyways, her teeth gritted. As soon as she sat down she lifted up her hood to hide her face from him, and turned sharply away from him, sitting almost sideways. She really didn't want Tokk's attitude towards her right now, and so immediately occupied herself with writing down notes on meditation to calm herself as she ate. He seemed more agitated than usual, and she wondered if he felt the same tension in the air as she did, or if he was just particularly annoyed by her presence today. Or both.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 pm
Tokk groaned inwardly. What was -with- this girl? Was it some sort of bizarre test? Was his old master putting him up to this as a sort of patience builder? He decided he didn't know and didn't want to risk failing. Either way, he knew he needed more patience, knew he needed to accept more. He straightened up and looked over at her. She was dressed rather sloppily, obviously not caring what people thought, and he respected that decision.

Finally he spoke to her back, "If you want to learn meditation... meet me by the tree in the training grounds after you eat." And that was all. He rose to his feet, having scarfed his food down very quickly, and strode from the room, heading to the tree.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 am
Tori looked over at him blankly, a spoon of mashed potatoes stopped halfway on its way to her mouth in her shock. She stared after his retreating back for a moment, unsure of what had brought that about. As she finally remembered her food and slowly began to eat once more, she thought about his offer. She'd slept horribly again last night, and it had been getting worse every night, but with using some meditation she'd finally gotten to sleep...

She decided to do it. She was tired of being segregated from everyone constantly. At her old home the friends she'd had had been shallow and dumb, but they were at least friends. Here she had no one. So even though it seemed that Tokk couldn't even stand her presence... it was better than nothing. She ate the rest of her meal slowly, contemplatively, then got up and went to meet with him. And she was determined to keep her temper in check and not make any rude comments to him, no matter what he threw her way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am
Anxiety and tension filled the air. So many thoughts were swirling around Lilith's head. Her mind swelled with theories, speculations, and fears of all sorts. She couldn't take it. She had to get out and clear her head, if only just for a moment. "I'm sorry," she muttered, while placing the note on a nearby table. "I have to go." She nearly ran outside to get some air.

Her pace slowed as she tried to sort through her thoughts. Walking through the grounds, she slowly closed her eyes and tried to focus on the the gentle breeze. She was able to stop her thoughts from spinning round and round her head, but a strange unsettling feeling still lingered. Her eyes were still closed so it wasn't long before she walked right into someone; caught off guard, she fell to the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry..." she said softly, glancing up to see Tokk looking back at her, with Tori trailing not too far away.

invisible-weirdo

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 am
((Posting from my phone! 8D))

Tokk looked down at Lilith and smiled. "Hey, don't worry about it," he said easily. "No harm done." He offered his hand and pulled her to her feet, watching as she brushed herself off. He got a good look at her, committing her features to memory. Another face I don't know by name, he thought. How many budding Medallion Wielders was he a stranger to? What had happened to the small, tight-unit group of friends he'd known at first? He extended his hand to shake as Tori came up beside him. "I'm Tokk, in case you don't already know me. Nice to suddenly meet you."

Then he bowed slightly and turned towards the tree. "You're welcome to stay and meditate with us if you'd like. Otherwise I must get back to what I was doing." He nodded curtly to Tori and bowed his head slightly, acknowledging her presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 am
Tori bowed slightly to Tokk, acknowledging his presence in return. She then turned to the girl and gave her a small smile. "Hello. I don't think if I know your name. I'm Tori. I'd really like it if you joined us. But of course, you don't have to if you don't want to."

((Short post is short. >.< I must run to choir, is why.))  

Kerrigan_dragon

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces