I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Kids! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You were a child at one point, I take it?
  Of course! Wasn't everyone?
  Nope. I'm not human. ^_^
  Never. I never made any mistakes. I was blinked into existence supreme as I am now...
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Do share!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:38 pm
I will share, but first I need to take care of some showering. :3  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Have fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm
You know, when I started reading this, my mind immediately went to Groucho Marx.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 pm
The chocolate wasn't necessarily on dirty city concrete. x3

I was walking in from recess in 5th grade and happened to spot some mint chocolate from Olive's Garden on the carpet. I was like, "Oh, chocolate! It's not unwrapped or anything, so it should still be okay."

Well, I ate it and my teacher wanted to know what happened to one of the pieces of chocolate we were going to use for our science experiment to know the difference between hot and cold. Yeah. I ate that chocolate. I felt so bad that I let her know it was me and she commemorated me in front of the class.

I mean, I felt so bad I literally broke down and cried. She had to get it through my head that it was alright. whee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 pm
I am the opposite, my parents had a hard time getting me to eat food let along non edible stuff.

I apparently wanted to join in on cutting things by age like 2. My mom tutored a couple of kids of neighbor/friends (don't know the relationship) and so I pretty much learned to cut before even preschool... It gets better hold on.... and once in school I insisted on cutting things out along the lines. No not the dotted line boxes that went around the pictures, around the lines of the pictures.
And I was good at it too cool

Also I must have been like 6/7 when I was using my mother's big sewing scissors to cut the string of a necklace to get the beads off. Don't ask me why but that's what I was doing under the dinning room table (my favorite play spot) and uh yeah I cut my hand. I sorta freaked out and went to my mom shaking and bleeding. I'm oddly fond of that faded little V shaped scar xd

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 am
@ Chex: I'm pick stuff up off the parking lot asphalt and want to put it in my mouth. My only mistake was showing mom my discovery. xd

@ El: That's totally adorable. I still have trouble with getting the hang of scissors sometimes... Maybe you could give me lessons?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am
When I was real young once I grab my dads razorblade to shave and end up cutting my sheen and also shave my eyelaches

What else, I enjoy giving peace to everyone in the masses,

Once I gave a presidents speach at a park

I miss those years, when I didnt care about the stuff I did

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am
xd Once, my sister got in trouble for cutting her bangs at school. Mom told her not to cut her hair anymore, so she let the boy that sat next to her cut her hair.

Six years later, my friend and I got detention in our high school photo class for cutting my hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:36 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I've cut my hair before, I still remember it. I told my mom I needed a haircut, and she gave her normal response of "well go cut one." I took it quite literally. Also, I remember thinking it was like a piece of paper for some reason. I combed the hair straight down, then took the scissors and cut up, over, then down xd

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 pm
That is so cute.
I had gotten a haircut in that class before and the teacher was none the wiser, but she caught us the second time and flipped out... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 am
once, when i was little, my mom threw out some purple pills that had gone bad. my sister told me they were candy, so i got them out of the trash and ate them while hiding under the coffee table. they were grape flavored and chalky-tasting. i ended up having to go to the ER to get my stomach pumped. ninja  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:41 pm
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
once, when i was little, my mom threw out some purple pills that had gone bad. my sister told me they were candy, so i got them out of the trash and ate them while hiding under the coffee table. they were grape flavored and chalky-tasting. i ended up having to go to the ER to get my stomach pumped. ninja
One of my best friends from High School did sort of what you did the difference is that she was in her first year of High School or in Middle School and she wanted to know what happen if you ate to much medicine, same story ended up in ER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:10 pm
I never said they were candy. You saw them in the trash, and when I noticed they were gone, I found you under the coffee table and said, "Those weren't candy!"  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 pm
^^Psycha^^
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
One of my best friends from High School did sort of what you did the difference is that she was in her first year of High School or in Middle School and she wanted to know what happen if you ate to much medicine, same story ended up in ER

thay were delicious.... 3nodding i like grape....  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff