Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
...and darn proud of it too! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earth Day?
  WOO! SAVE THE WHALES! REDUCE GLOBAL WARMING!
  Save a cow! Eat a vegetarian!
  Earth Day? Why no Mars day? *Luff for the red planet*
View Results

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm
My eyes sometimes they want to be green a good mix of brown, yellow and a touch of green  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:42 pm
^^Psycha^^
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I honestly can't think of anything I'm PROUD of about my body. Maybe I'm just too critical, but...

Anyway, something I LIKE about myself is that I have a really high metabolism. I... don't gain weight.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image
stare You couldnt ask for more you won the jackpot dude

Not necessarily. I also have a defective pituitary gland, it doesn't secrete enough growth hormone. Coupled with a high metabolism, health issues pop up. It's a bit better after my growth hormone therapy, but I still get sick sometimes because since I CAN do that, I do. I eat a lot of junk, which really needs to stop.

I've seen pictures of myself before I did the therapy, and I looked AWFUL. Skin and bones, I looked like someone who had been anorexic for years. *shudders*

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 pm
@Psycha — Is part of your aversion to taxis because they tend to be unsafe?

0-0Roland Deschain0-0

I honestly can't think of anything I'm PROUD of about my body. Maybe I'm just too critical, but...

Anyway, something I LIKE about myself is that I have a really high metabolism. I... don't gain weight.

User Image

*thinks about his own 3000+ calorie a day diet*

>_>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm
124-C
Mexican taxi's and buses are scary.... well buses is according to my mom growing up there and taxis is from the realization that most of them don't have seat belts for anyone besides the driver...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 am
^^Psycha^^
My eyes sometimes they want to be green a good mix of brown, yellow and a touch of green

That's cool! I've heard of people having eyes that change color. Mine do a little bit sometimes. They're blue, but sometimes they look more silvery grey but most of the time they're bright blue  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 am
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

@ Psycha and Kyla: Depending on the color of my hair, my eyes have been different colors. They look tawny when my hair is its natural color and golden when my hair is lighter blonde. When it was brown, they looked greenish-grey, and when it was auburn, they looked pale, rich green (like chartreuse plus pea soup. Cool combo.) Now with black hair they look grey or blue sometimes, and only green close up.
My eyes are likely my best feature, also. Those or my boobs, which are decent-sized, but don't tend to flap around like some. biggrin

Also, I'm trying out a new text design. Comments?

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

@ Psycha and Kyla: Depending on the color of my hair, my eyes have been different colors. They look tawny when my hair is its natural color and golden when my hair is lighter blonde. When it was brown, they looked greenish-grey, and when it was auburn, they looked pale, rich green (like chartreuse plus pea soup. Cool combo.) Now with black hair they look grey or blue sometimes, and only green close up.
My eyes are likely my best feature, also. Those or my boobs, which are decent-sized, but don't tend to flap around like some. biggrin

Also, I'm trying out a new text design. Comments?

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]
Sounds cool, Its weird my eyes just seem to look kind of green whenever they feel like I never put attention what am I wearing that makes them change...
The color and text design is really cool, I wonder what It feels to be a women must be pretty interesting  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm
Kyla_Ewens
^^Psycha^^

That's cool! I've heard of people having eyes that change color. Mine do a little bit sometimes. They're blue, but sometimes they look more silvery grey but most of the time they're bright blue
It seems you have pretty cool eyes  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm
xd I've always thought that all men should experience having a period just ONCE in their lifetimes. There's really no good way to explain to a guy how it feels to go through "that time of the month". I feel like if guys could experience it just once it would be easier to understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 pm
;_; You people and your pretty colored eyes....Mine are just brown. Really really dark brown. >.> Like so dark brown you really have to look to see the pupils.

(Hehe that reminds me of this one time in one of my science classes back in HS. We were measuring how long it takes for peoples eyes to dilate and such and I was paired up with one of my friends who has these really pretty eyes that changes color depending on what she's wearing (they're so cool...). Anyway, when we all started and everything, she just looked at me and went, 'Yeah, let's not do yours...' =P)[/babble]

invisible-weirdo

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm
But that's pretty cool! I've never seen anyone with eyes that color of brown. And personally I really like brown eyes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Mexican taxi's and buses are scary.... well buses is according to my mom growing up there and taxis is from the realization that most of them don't have seat belts for anyone besides the driver...
LIES
One thing you should avoid unless necesarry a picking up a taxi from the stress, take the bus safer and the taxi is really safe but the ones you call from your house to pick you up some place, they are more expensive but are safer they dont steal you, and buses well the only thing that oculd happen is a theaf getting up and ask everyone in the bus for money watches or jewelry but nothing has happen to me and I have almost a year living in Mexico in the capital  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm
invisible-weirdo
;_; You people and your pretty colored eyes....Mine are just brown. Really really dark brown. >.> Like so dark brown you really have to look to see the pupils.

(Hehe that reminds me of this one time in one of my science classes back in HS. We were measuring how long it takes for peoples eyes to dilate and such and I was paired up with one of my friends who has these really pretty eyes that changes color depending on what she's wearing (they're so cool...). Anyway, when we all started and everything, she just looked at me and went, 'Yeah, let's not do yours...' =P)[/babble]
What you are saying right now is you have the best type of eyes in the ATG then...lucky you, you should be more proud than people with green or blue or grey eyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 pm
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
LIES
One thing you should avoid unless necesarry a picking up a taxi from the stress, take the bus safer and the taxi is really safe but the ones you call from your house to pick you up some place, they are more expensive but are safer they dont steal you, and buses well the only thing that oculd happen is a theaf getting up and ask everyone in the bus for money watches or jewelry but nothing has happen to me and I have almost a year living in Mexico in the capital
Um no not lies, I admit that's probably not true of ALL but that's what I'VE noticed when getting in taxis. As for the bus thing, that's from my mom's stories of people literally hanging off the bus to try and get to the University in the morning. That story just made me wary of bus safety. Of course that was about... 20 years ago so I'm sure a lot has changed.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm
Kyla_Ewens
But that's pretty cool! I've never seen anyone with eyes that color of brown. And personally I really like brown eyes. 3nodding
Where do you live? eek Personally I never noticed that until some friends that are jews were staring and me and told me if they were my real eyes or If I had contact glasses  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff