Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 pm
"Well, then, that's settled. I'm ready; I'll see you guys there!" Heilig said as he passed out a User Card to Fable and invited all of them into his group. Once logistics finished he walked toward the Chaos Gate, raised his hand, and said his destination.

"Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary!" He yelled. At the second after he said those words he disappeared from the city and was transported, automatically, to the Chaos Gate of that location.

The sanctuary towers could be seen above the tree canopies, but only enough to know the general direction they needed to go. The trees were so dense it was easy to get lost. He thought it better to wait for them before going toward the towers, where the dungeon, no doubt, will be. He readied his flute.

Current Location: Delta Server, Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary; Status: Idle, Waiting for Party  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm
"I'll go next, you follow after. I really should have been the one to jump through first, to keep the area secure..." Chaos said, and jumped through the gate.

Once on the other side, Chaos drew his sword and shield and waited.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:02 pm
"Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary," Fable said softly once Chaos had gone, and found herself in forest. She closed her eyes for a moment and sniffed the air, relishing the fact that her goggles allowed her to experience the sense of smell, the richness of the earthy scents of growing life. On opening her eyes, she looked at Heilig's flute. "Oh my. Where did you get that? I specialize in being a bard, so any instruments are absolutely wonderful to me..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm
"Well, this? Well... It was a rare find indeed!" Heilig replied with a smile. "It technically counts as a stave but the way it looks it's small enough to be a flute. From what I understand it's fully legit, and I did get it from the treasure found in 'Harmonious Pleasant Dream Field' ." He added. He would've said more, but there were things to do, monsters to fight, and items to get. He pointed toward a well-worn trail that could be seen through the woods which seemed to lead toward the sanctuary.

"There... that'll probably be the easiest way... It'll be too hard to fight when trees are practically next to us." He said, then lifted the flute up to his lips. It obviously didn't play anything; it couldn't do that for it just looked like a flute. But from it came a soft aura that surrounded the group. He smiled and played two more, surrounding the group in three different colours for a short time.

"I've got your back all. You should feel that you're recovering magic power and health faster, and you should also feel faster." He said to the group. "Well... Shall we?"

Current Location: Delta, Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary; Status: In Party, Exploration  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:25 pm
"Indeed we shall. Thank you," said Fable to Heilig. She gripped her stave with both hands, ready to hit an enemy and stun it with a touch of magic if it jumped out at her as she walked forward.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm
The walk toward the Sanctuary, the dungeon of this field, was fairly peaceful. There were monsters around, however, that slowed them down slightly. Giant ferrets, with their striped cream and orange fur, scurried from under the trees on occasion to attack the party. Sometimes, even the fungi, cute as they were, came to do bouts with them. They were all incredibly cute, but also all incredibly dangerous.

With a sigh Heilig lifted his flute and casted another spell, this time slowing the enemies down to a paralysis as he waited for the others to take action. "Come on, don't worry about the small stuff; they don't give much experience anyways!" He said, whacking a mushroom in the head with his flute before running toward the Sanctuary.

"We're almost there..." He said.

Current Location: Delta, Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary; Status: Fighting and getting to dungeon.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Chaos ran along with the group, slicing at anything that got in their way. Mostly small junk, though he was attacked by a 3 foot long wasp. That held him back a bit, but he killed it after a bit. He then kept going with the group, heading towards the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 pm
Fable was very grateful for the stun spell she had on her stave, which proved to be useful time and again when they got attacked by large groups of small enemies, swinging it every which way then running away quickly. "Good. I used to like ferrets, but I think I'm getting sick of them now..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm
Heilig was pulling at the bronze knocker of the heavy stone door, motioning for the others to get in as quickly as possible. Behind them an army of ferrets, mushrooms, and wasps tried to follow. The door now opened, he raised the flute again, causing a myriad of stones and a small earthquake to slow down and even stop some of the monsters chasing them.

"Come on! We're so close!" He said, looking at the group, then into the sanctuary. It wasn't as big as he thought it would be, but still, rare item. It's a sanctuary; it protected something, and that something must be good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Fable smacked one of the wasps into three others with her stave, then dove into the sanctuary quickly. "Hmm," she said, looking around. "This place is pretty alright. I wonder what's in it."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:58 pm
The sanctuary was pretty low and quiet. Statues surrounded the entire place, as if looking at everyone menacingly. A queer thing happened, however, when they walked in. It was as if there was interference or static on each person's equipment. Static could be briefly heard on speakers, and a flash of garbled text, with colour inversion, could be seen for a split second. Inside the room was a treasure chest in front of a Deity Statue -- the standard treasure chest one sees when one finishes a dungeon. There was one for each person, normally. However, in this room, there were four treasure chests, and the last one was a peculiar colour from the rest.

Heilig smiled and ran beyond the chests to pick up some tufts of grass. "Ooooh, these are really rare!" He said, not opening his chest yet.

When one opened the weird-coloured chest more static seemed to come out of the speakers and the screen, but it stabilised rapidly. Inside that chest was a broken bracelet. More specifically, a piece of a broken stone bracelet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:09 pm
Chaos opened one of the chests and pulled a lightning augmentation stone from it. "Not a bad find, if I do say so myself. Now I just need to find a good swordsmith who'll augment my blade for me." Chaos said, tossing the yellow disk-shaped stone in the air and catching it repeatedly. "So... whats the deal with the busted bracelet? Anyone know?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:13 pm
Heileg opened his treasure chest up. Much to his chagrin the only thing he received were gold pieces, a little silver statue of what looks like a cow, and a non-rare weapon. He should've kept it, but he decided to sell it. He sighed and put it away.

"Well... at least I got the grass..." He said. It's not that the grass was particularly rare, but there are some crazy people who trade for the most useless of things. He walked over to Chaos and looked at the bracelet.

"Hrmmmmrr... It looks... junky... and the Information Windows say it does nothing at all." He replied, pondering. "What kind of treasure is this? Do you think it's an event?" Somewhere in his mind, the weird static was something he questioned as well, but he never actually let the thought escape his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 pm
"I dunno, it could be important, like one of those special items that doesn't have a purpose at first. I'm perfectly fine with my spoils, but if no one wants it, I'll take it. But one of you can have it if you want it, I'm just saying... it won't get left here." Chaos said, inspecting the bracelet piece.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 pm
Fable wasn't interested in anything other than music-related items, and expected to be disappointed, and so she was. Instead she found... cheese? She picked it up and looked at it curiously. It looked like cheese. Smelled like cheese. It was cheese. What on earth was cheese doing in a treasure chest? Looking away from her unlikely prize, she looked at the bracelet piece. "I'll have it, if no one really badly wants it," she said, glancing at the others. "It looks kinda cool, I guess."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff