Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You will be happy to know... *New events, new stress* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm
Shram
Kalstolyn
London, Ontario, not London, England, Shram.... xd
I am an old ATG member =]

I had no idea there was such a thing
such a lack of imagination on the people going to the new land.
Yes they do have to take mental help into consideration so as far as I can tell he got the right psychiatrist.
as far as psycological research goes america (entire north system) doesn't have enough break between the people working in any jail system.
the result is getting people as bad as the jailed working in the jail system.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread
now fight his brute
http://shramy.mybrute.com

Not in Michigan, Michigan's defense in all prison related matters is CLOSING prisons and releasing all who have served at LEAST their minimum sentence... Gotta love our governor. >__<

How did I not see this until just now though. s**t. I hope you get everything sorted out GRM, and I hope he gets out as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 am
Today is Monday! That means another day to tackle Lawyers! Not literally of course! whee

If I can't get a hold of the one I've been after I'll go and talk to others. Also if I GTR doesn't get transferred this week I'm going down to see him on Friday.

Thanks May and Pancake, I'm just hoping that I can stay sane. It's getting harder everyday.  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 am
God-Raped-Me
Today is Monday! That means another day to tackle Lawyers! Not literally of course! whee

If I can't get a hold of the one I've been after I'll go and talk to others. Also if I GTR doesn't get transferred this week I'm going down to see him on Friday.

Thanks May and Pancake, I'm just hoping that I can stay sane. It's getting harder everyday.

I know a good way to stay sane.
Tackle a lawyer or start a lawyer fight (pit two lawyers against eachother in a ring with the heaviest law book as a weapon).
No speaking allowed on either part and they'll go NUTS. instant stress relief

now fight his brute

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am
They took him to ******** London, Ontario?! That's pretty bullshit.

Hope you get a better lawyer there GRM. All the best to you.

XxDarkMalicexX

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am
I hope you can find a better lawyer. I understand your frustration with them though, even though I live in the states I am been through the legal system and it is not fun at all, it was one of the most stressfull experiences of my life.

Remember our hopes are with you! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Ok so the Lawyer I was talking to doesn't want to do s**t, and GTR has to jump through hoops to get an appeal now. This is NOT going to be fun! Still no word on a transfer yet.  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm
@Grim - I think I got it all...if I've missed anything, PM me and I'll edit it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am
You got everything, thanks!

Just so everyone knows, we have 2 weeks left to appeal everything. GTR is pissed that her and her family are boasting that he's in jail now too. If I could charge them with harassment I would!  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 am

as far as I've figured (from talking to liz) the case seems to be racist and the people knowing eachother means the charge should fall.
so when he gets out and all you could probably charge a few people for many things.

now fight his brute

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 am
I know! Like I said, when we appeal this the girl will do double whatever GTR had to do as well as pay GTR for the rest of her life. This is going to be one charge that she WON'T get away with!

Edit: Also, I'm going to be going on happy pills soon. Today most likely!

Edit Edit: Today I was able to get GTR the best lawyer in Ontario! So finally things are under way! Soon hopefully GTR will be home Soon!!  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Grats Grim biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 pm
Thanks! Your avi is totally doing what I want to be doing right now!  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm
Glad you got good news, GRM!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 am
GRM is pissed and happy all at the same time!

So the best lawyer thing fell through. I got a call back saying that he just didn't have the time to do it. So there were another 2 days wasted, and crunch time has arrived. I found this out Tuesday night, or the day before a holiday. So nothing could get done on the 1st, Murphy's ******** law! GTR's cousin took me, my kids and his step kids down to see the Canada day events so that way I wouldn't get all depressed over not being able to help GTR out. I told GTR about what we did that day, well did he ever get pissed off at me! In more words he told me I wasn't doing enough to get him home and didn't care about him. He called back the next morning and apologized, he would have that night but he had to go back to his cell.

So it came down to me representing him unless we could get a lawyer to do something for us. I was on the phone most of yesterday morning and afternoon trying to talk to lawyers and see what they could do. I had a few say that they would be more than happy to help, but first I needed to give them, depending on who I was talking to, $2500 - $3500 just so they can order the transcripts of the trial. Pause and s**t a brick with me. So now my brain is going at like super sonic speeds trying to come up with ways to get this money, and I totally would have resorted to selling drugs! However I remembered that our last lawyer must have the transcripts still so I call them...

Me- "Hi I was wondering if (name of lawyer) still had the transcripts from GTR's (used his real name) trial"
Lawyer's secretary- "Yes, we're in the middle of filing for his appeal"
Me- "What?"
Lawyer's secretary- "Yes, we're getting his appeal done."
Me- "you know it has to be filed by next Friday right? Do you know when it'll be done?"
Lawyer's secretary- "I can give you a call back at the beginning of the week to let you know."
Me- "Ok, thanks."

All the things that were flowing through my head.... The first thing out of my mouth was "********! ASSHOLES! ********!". All that stress, the fight over the phone, all the wasted anger, FOR NOTHING! When the appeal is filed, we're firing him! The secretary told GTR on the phone that they wouldn't file the appeal.

Anywhoo, there's a small update for those of you who care.  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces