[PUBLIC] undergoing construction ahhhh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am
Looking for interesting encounters for Tuli (these would probably be short RPs, with the potential for more RPs if the two are intrigued by each other) and a potential traveling partner for Syrea!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

I have my Ominos to offer for an interesting encounter!

Ominos will, eventually, become the mate of Tuli's sister, Eir. I thought it'd be interesting for him to run into her sister (we can plan to do this after Eir and Ominos meet as adults, or we can start it now, but Ominos has only met Eir as a foal). It could be a sort of "meet the family" RP, except with her sister, and not her parents. Of course, he might not know that Tuli is Eir's sister at first, unless he recognizes her scent or she tells him.

Here's his personality (stolen from my teepee!):

Ominos is,indeed, a dark-hearted individual. He will not intentionally seek out others to torture or frighten, but if another creature happens upon him, he will not pass up a chance for food or entertainment. He constantly does things without thinking (not life-altering things, simply everyday occurences), such as ripping his prey to shreds before eating it, or killing a creature too quickly. Later, after completing his task, he often thinks back on what he could have done differently, and how he could have enjoyed the occurence so much more (i.e., instead of killing his prey quickly, he could have played with it before killing it). He prefers solitude in dark, deep caves, and can often be found in the hardest-to-reach caverns. He revels in the darkness--he can not stand the sunlight. It hurts his sensitive, light-colored eyes.

Ominos has the emotionless feelings of a judge--he won't pass up an individual just because they're young, female, or innocent. Pleas for mercy do not reach his ears, and he often kills his prey with an expressionless look on his face. He is not compassionate at all, but is known to express compassionate-like feelings in the form of control and possesiveness.

He is terribly strong, and finds enjoyment in exerting his strength over other Soquili and two-leggers. It's true that he enjoys terrifying and hurting his prey--he just doesn't think about it until it's too late most of the time.

Other words that express him: Moody, forgetful, headstrong, uncaring, emotionless, dark, hateful, defensive.

MOSTLY, Ominos is simply a grumpy, forgetful, misunderstood being that likes to exert his frustrations on other less fortunate beings. :3 He's not truly evil, and like I said, he doesn't intentionally go looking for trouble. So I doubt he'd try to hurt Tuli, if you're worried about a fight.

Aniira

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm
Ack! Sorry it took me so long to reply to this! I would love some RP between them. <3 Tuli tends to be very protective of her family, too, so down the line when Ominos and Eir hook up, that will be a fun RP too. xD If you wanted to do it.

<3<3<3

I would looove to do a meet the family RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm
I would like RP, but as of now, I'm pretty busy with school (getting ready to graduate). So, we could start one, or do a PM RP, or just plot and wait. However, it does sound fun (especially a meet-the-family RP), so I'm definitely willing.

And don't worry about the wait, I didn't mind.

Aniira

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 pm
I definitely don't want to put any extra pressure on you (I'm working and going to school at the moment, myself!) so we can wait until things calm down a bit for you. C: I definitely don't mind. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff