[Public] Kiara Lime's Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 pm
nekolulu
here is the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21798653#312425947

I understand I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to irl and I don't mind waiting or reminding others.

sorry it took so long to get your message, i've been so busy at work irl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 am
Updated of sorts  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am
i don't mind people pming me if they're interested in a bit of light rp with any of my soquili if you're not interested in any that's listed i have more in my teepee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm
Sari's personality has been added and she's been added to lovers rock  

Kiara Lime

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm
If you're looking for a mate or fling of some kind for Trent, I could offer Moto'ubele. I just thought the stripes + red/green combos would look good together, or even the native american/cowboy theme. But it'd be cool to hear some more of his personality? Bele is very forward and tends to be harsh, but she is very possessive of those she becomes loyal to. That being said, she's strictly business, and if she wants babies she'll find a way to get some, but won't be a particularly doting mate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:46 pm
fuKurohane
If you're looking for a mate or fling of some kind for Trent, I could offer Moto'ubele. I just thought the stripes + red/green combos would look good together, or even the native american/cowboy theme. But it'd be cool to hear some more of his personality? Bele is very forward and tends to be harsh, but she is very possessive of those she becomes loyal to. That being said, she's strictly business, and if she wants babies she'll find a way to get some, but won't be a particularly doting mate.

A fling wouldn't be bad if you wouldn't mind putting them in the Master CC that is. Right now i have 2 couples entering regular breedings and another pair to enter as son as one of the others get a spot

Kiara Lime

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm
I don't mind that at all. Would you be interested in any rp between the two of them, should they be chosen?

I do have a couple of other options available to her, so if they don't get chosen/entered after a couple of tries, that's alright.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm
Would you be interested in breeding and roleplay between Mansi and Kiele? (Uncert)  

Sawaki

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces