Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
CLOSED until I get enough gg to make another contest :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 pm
That's awesome whee

Thanks for entering, everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
tektek

second entery

Base #1

User Image

deamondancer

3,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GAlAxONLlNE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

User Image

ice princess u like?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 am

Heya, I was just wondering... How are you going to determine the winner..? I mean, there's too many avatars for one poll aren't there..?

Zebra Zahara

himelia

Shadowy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am
#1 model.

User Image

Hope you like it n.n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 am
Zebra Zahara

Heya, I was just wondering... How are you going to determine the winner..? I mean, there's too many avatars for one poll aren't there..?

Well, originally I was planning for a poll, but, I think you're right, there soon will be too many entries. Possibly I will put something in the first post where you put down who you'd like to vote for in a post and I'll count up the votes when the judging ends. sweatdrop It's the only thing I can think of ~ If you have a better idea, please tell me. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

reallybigbirb

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm
Eve172
User Image
User Image

Could you please put in the 'magic word'? It tells you what it is in the rules ~ I can't put yours in the first post until you've put that word in.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zebra Zahara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara

Well, originally I was planning for a poll, but, I think you're right, there soon will be too many entries. Possibly I will put something in the first post where you put down who you'd like to vote for in a post and I'll count up the votes when the judging ends. sweatdrop It's the only thing I can think of ~ If you have a better idea, please tell me. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Well as far as ideas go... I was thinking that maybe everyone could pick their favourite maybe 5(?). Then the avatars with the top 10 amount of votes could get put into a poll to decide the final winner.
But... that's might be too complicated sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm
Zebra Zahara
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara

Well as far as ideas go... I was thinking that maybe everyone could pick their favourite maybe 5(?). Then the avatars with the top 10 amount of votes could get put into a poll to decide the final winner.

It is a little complicated... but it might be best... gonk I just can't decide!  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am
BUMP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Have I already said I was gonna enter? Sorry, I can't remember. ( whee poet and I know it!)
Anyway, I'm entering. I use tektek. LOL.
1. Base 2, I think it was.
User Image

2. Base 1, was it?
User Image

omigosh SO ANNOYING!!! Tektek wouldn't save my second avi so it took like 5 tries!!! scream stressed  

Felix Avis

Felix Avis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara

could we vote for our own? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm
cheez and pikkles
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara
the_CrAzY_Red
Zebra Zahara

could we vote for our own? xd

I suppose you could... IF we go with this idea, which we probably will, you can vote for yourself, but only once.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm
cheez and pikkles
Have I already said I was gonna enter? Sorry, I can't remember. ( whee poet and I know it!)

Nor can I, so you probably didn't. Or did you? gonk Oh great, I've caught the Forgetties! whee  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff