Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 pm
Azael_rose

Hmmmn. Well, I think that Ostara could be the first to RP with Wenopa. He's a very mellow fellow himself and a bit of a wanderer. He and his brother are both well established herbalists, and Wenopa astrology and astronomy, taking things both in the scientific manor and the spiritual, casually mingling the two. Kaliska close to that area area, but she's too far south at the moment and in a plot thats keeping her in that general area for a while.

biggrin And Thanks! I'm pretty excited about them and Tirokio and I are working together trying to make their backstory up.

Hmmn. That could work. I'm being a touch confused about somethings (cause Its late and my brains slowing down and having an oddly hard time reading larger paragraphs wtf. @_@ I need to break it up for myself, I hate it when this happens. I start getting tired and my ADHD kicks in and my eyes keep skipping around >_< )

Ok, from what I get of it, part of it is to have your Nameless Angeni (I'm gonna send you something that will hopefully help you narrow down something suitable for her.) be an old friend of Cuauhcoatl -- possibly years ago (as a pure angeni and thus a spirit it could be a hundred years even I suppose.) back when he was last taking a break from his journeys of learning and exploration. She could be one of the ones that help him figure out ways to help him remember (other then recording it and then hunting it out in his cabin.)

But you want Rosie to encounter him so he could help guide her back to her home and to your currently nameless angeni?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 am
Sounds good to me. Feel free to start it whenever you'd like or I could if you like. I'm just not sure where the two should meet. ^-^;

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:41 am
Oh Mind! Hey Mind! Look over here!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:54 pm
@Azael: could you start? I have a lot backed up and I tend to respond once when I get a post and then set it to wait for its turn, but when starting it waits until the others are finished @_@
@Niss: Yatta! I've responded to it and I think since this is an important plot point for your girl I'll be moving it into my 'major-ish' plots list.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm
Sure no problem. I'll post the link once I'm done. :3

Edit: Linky - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm
I have tagged and its now moved to the bottom of my list :3 <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm
I have this slightly confused stallion, Paradox. He needs a good blow to the head, to help him realize that just because he's a quarter Kalona doesn't mean he has to act like a cold-blooded predator. He's got a good heart, and he's got loads to offer...but he's an idiot and doesn't realize that his trying to live up to his blood is causing others pain.

Basically, he's selfish, and a jerk, is being a p***k, and no one likes it. (even he doesn't like it, if he's honest with himself) xD

So, I was wondering if you would like some RP, and could help him realize that he doesn't have to be mean to earn respect. I was thinking that maybe Tulgey could help...but as you know your Soquili far better than I do, maybe you have a better suggestion?  

Katjive

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 pm
Hhmmmn. I'm not sure Tulgey would be the best for it since he'd like playing with his head and making him even more confused. Cuauhcoatl's in the land of "Havent gotten the WIP but should be coming" still but would be good, as would Wenopa. Though perhaps a visit between Two of my soqs, one of them being bonus Soq of your choice and your already selected soq of Tulgey and there can be a little Shoulder angle and a Off his rocker shoulder devil thinger. 8'D Though if you pick Cuauhcoatl, either he'll have to walk in later in the RP or it will be in the Quest RPs and then I'd transfer it all to the canon thread later cause whomever crossed him off on the fourth of July has yet to show hide or hair of him XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 pm
I'm interested in Friends RP for both of mine. Not looking for mates, at this time, as I'd rather that happen naturally. But I'd happily have friends RP with any.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Katjive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm
It would certainly be interesting to have a two-Soq RP. Heaven knows, Doxy can't get much more confused. xD I'm so mean to him, but it's such good plottage. (It also helps that he has unicorn and kalona blood, so I don't feel so bad for messing him up so much. xD)

Hmm...I wouldn't want you to have to move all of the RP from one thread to another. But Doxy would listen to Cuahcoatl, because of his angeni blood. Paradox's mother was part angeni, and he respects her more than anyone. His respect extends to all members of the angeni race.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm
@Lady Aria Starstone: Well, select one of my soquili to RP with and post one. I don't really look for mates directly when RPing either. :3 I roleplay for the enjoyment of it and let things come naturally...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Katjive: 8D Well, like I said, I could add Cuauhcoatl to it later. <3 Or! We can wait until the end of August (D8 I hope he shows up before I have to PM Soquili about it.) or until he shows up. ;A; I hope he shows up soonish, I'm really excited about him.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Oh I just was sayin' that so you wouldn't worry I was trying to do that off the bat. biggrin I was sorta thinkin' maybe Praetoria with Ayidan, in the idea that he might provide a good influence on her? -Is trying to offer him some situations to show he's got what it might take to be an elder, will admit-
For Cloud Dance, either Wenopa or Anjanas maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, Praetoria is kinda getting that from Nerrius, but the more people who help her out the better XD She hasnt met enough people and finding out its more then one person who doesnt think its 'right' to hurt people would definitely make her think more then just one.

Wenopa needs some RP, so I'll have to say "OO! OO! HIM! HIM!"  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 pm
I don't mind waiting. In fact, it would probably be better if we did. xD That was I can clear up some of my RPs that are about to end. <3

I hope he arrives soon, too, he's absolutely fantastic!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff