Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Faid's Plotting Corner - Pixie Leader Plots Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm
*sits in*

Ok.... here are some offers.
Probably won't be able to do them all at the same time but we can work on them if you are intrested?

Ezio
Enemy Wanted:
The assassins seem to attract trouble and enemies, and while there are no Templars here as far as anyone is aware, they will attract enemies. If you or your herd/group wish to oppose the assassin please plot with me.

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you had in mind.... BUT this what I can offer. Demon needs an enermy, and soon he will rise an army up in the hopes of getting his woman back (Cherish).... but it would be fun for him to maybe piss off the assasins and find himself a target or something? He is happy to fight and isn't exactly a push over... that said I am happy for Ezio to leave a scar or three on Demon XD so it's not as if Demon is 'all powerful' or whatever. Demon does however have black magic... and if he doesn't have to then he won't play fair.

The assasins could perhaps have been hired or maybe just hear rumors of the army and decide to try and stop it? I dunno. XD

Ezio
Mares for the Taking: (NOT A BREEDING PLOT)
As mentioned above, Ezio likes the ladies, and he doesn't mind if they are mated or single. He leaves a string of broken hearts in his wake. This plot is for mares, ANY mares, if you have a young mare that needs a first love to break her heart, or a mated mare that wants an affair. As long as you don't want baskets from it then this is the plot for you. All welcome, want some drama in your mares life feel free to apply.

I could offer Aiko or maybe Memory for this. Memory is already a little downtrodden since she just lost everything so I can see her clinging to a sliver of kindness to begin to with.... Aiko would likely just fall for his silver tongue.

Takuto
Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Takuto.

For some reason I see him... and think it would be fun for Jayden and Vanity to meet him XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 pm
I was wondering what sort of sadistic games does Felise play. Would she take another soq captive during them? I've been trying to find some backstory on why Eurig *pokes siggy* has his chains and just wondering if Felise would be a candidate for some sort of plot with him for a past.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 am
Zakiax
I was wondering what sort of sadistic games does Felise play. Would she take another soq captive during them? I've been trying to find some backstory on why Eurig *pokes siggy* has his chains and just wondering if Felise would be a candidate for some sort of plot with him for a past.
Gah! I forgot to reply to this... I knew it was here and my brain totally went *derp*

Ok... Felise is capable of pretty much anything, it will all come down to having a good reason why she wanted to "keep" him rather than kill or eat him. If we can come up with something like that then anything is possible. So if you want to hash over a few ideas with me I'd be happy to see if we can come up with something viable that fits both soquili.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Trying to convince her not to eat him would make her annoyed I assume.

What if (With his young and more naive self) he made a deal with her instead of eating him he'd lure others to her so she would spare him around dinner time. Over time though he'd try to find away out of her clutches...  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:54 am
Syaoran-Puu
*sits in*

Ok.... here are some offers.
Probably won't be able to do them all at the same time but we can work on them if you are intrested?

Ezio
Enemy Wanted:
The assassins seem to attract trouble and enemies, and while there are no Templars here as far as anyone is aware, they will attract enemies. If you or your herd/group wish to oppose the assassin please plot with me.

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you had in mind.... BUT this what I can offer. Demon needs an enermy, and soon he will rise an army up in the hopes of getting his woman back (Cherish).... but it would be fun for him to maybe piss off the assasins and find himself a target or something? He is happy to fight and isn't exactly a push over... that said I am happy for Ezio to leave a scar or three on Demon XD so it's not as if Demon is 'all powerful' or whatever. Demon does however have black magic... and if he doesn't have to then he won't play fair.

The assasins could perhaps have been hired or maybe just hear rumors of the army and decide to try and stop it? I dunno. XD

Ezio
Mares for the Taking: (NOT A BREEDING PLOT)
As mentioned above, Ezio likes the ladies, and he doesn't mind if they are mated or single. He leaves a string of broken hearts in his wake. This plot is for mares, ANY mares, if you have a young mare that needs a first love to break her heart, or a mated mare that wants an affair. As long as you don't want baskets from it then this is the plot for you. All welcome, want some drama in your mares life feel free to apply.

I could offer Aiko or maybe Memory for this. Memory is already a little downtrodden since she just lost everything so I can see her clinging to a sliver of kindness to begin to with.... Aiko would likely just fall for his silver tongue.

Takuto
Your Ideas: Feel free to offer any suggestions or plots of your own that you think would suit Takuto.

For some reason I see him... and think it would be fun for Jayden and Vanity to meet him XD

I'm good with Takuto meeting your pair though I'd rather he not get eaten or shredded up, but something could be come up with for them.

The Mares plot with Ezio, we could do either or both if you like, its all the same in the end as its really just for the plot/back story more than anything else (rp for rp's sake yay!)

As for the enemy... not sire that fits what I had in mind but then the assassins as a collective are kind of on pause till Revel gets back into things (aka a working pc) so watch this space maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:12 am
Zakiax
Trying to convince her not to eat him would make her annoyed I assume.

What if (With his young and more naive self) he made a deal with her instead of eating him he'd lure others to her so she would spare him around dinner time. Over time though he'd try to find away out of her clutches...

Well he could try convincing her but yeah basically just begging for his life won't work and will just annoy her... If he outsmarted her or overpowered her he might get lucky.

The idea of a deal could definitely work, though she might have him as help at her beck-and-call as I can't see her being lazy enough to not want to do her own hunting, after all thats all part of the fun. I could see her using him more as a distraction while she attacked from behind kind of idea when it came to hunting other soquili... She might also curl up on his back in her cat form pretending to be a familiar in order to lure her prey into a false sense of security. There are other possibilities but I can see this leading to him being rather tormented by what he might be made to do and help with under her control.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm
I'm trying to think of how he'd be able to outsmart her, but no luck there, he could try to overpower her but I don't know how that would work out either.

What if he suggested to help her with her hunts? (being young and naive this thought could come to his mind so he'd keep his own life)

He could be a distraction, until he decides he doesn't want to do it anymore and try to find some way to escape. He'd most likely be skittish if she was to be on him, he'd still fear on what she'd be able to do to him.

yes torment him that is what I want at this point *nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 am
Zakiax
I'm trying to think of how he'd be able to outsmart her, but no luck there, he could try to overpower her but I don't know how that would work out either.

What if he suggested to help her with her hunts? (being young and naive this thought could come to his mind so he'd keep his own life)

He could be a distraction, until he decides he doesn't want to do it anymore and try to find some way to escape. He'd most likely be skittish if she was to be on him, he'd still fear on what she'd be able to do to him.

yes torment him that is what I want at this point *nods*

Sorry for being slow, I kind of forgot this was here as it was posted when I was sick. Ok!

How the Felise in my head would like this to work.... if your agreeable to it that is... Is....

They meet, she goes to kill/hunt him etc but he offers her a deal to save his own life. She initially thinks this is idiotic as she wouldn't trust her prey to keep the deal.

However

if he wants to live he will allow her to pretend to be his familiar in order to get closer to her prey, after all a soquili with a cat is not such an unusual thing.... In return he will get her protection from other SW's as well as imunity from her wrath.... that is providing he doesn't break the deal.

Not sure how you would want to work that part. I'm sure he will at some point want out of it and be sick of aiding in the death of others. But we can work out ideas for this.

All in all she just wouldn't trust him enough to do it another way, least this way he is safe unless he crosses her.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 pm
*Poketh*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Sounds like a plan to me. we can figure something out later when he decides he doesn't want to be a helper to a dealer of death anymore.

And sorry for the late reply school started and Its taken priority.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm
I'm going to offer two Soq for two separate plots.

User Image

I want to offer Nukpana (and Dirt) for Lusine's plot You Can't Make Me!
I think she will fit this plot very well because Pana is a bully by nature and likes others doing what she tells them to do. She doesn't back down and might get a little frustrated or rough Lusine up, if that is alright with you? She won't beat her up like crazy, but she will push her around a bit.

User Image

I want to offer Gabriel for Sterenna's plots Soquili Steiner, In it for the Money, and Blind Dates.
I know he isn't exactly a new arrival, but I feel he would fit well into the plot.

Gabriel is very loyal and an even better friend when he trusts you well enough. I haven't had him interact with flutters because he downright hates them, but I feel like he is at a point where he is ready to take that step. Befriending one and being around on on a daily basis will make him actually accept the breed and in the process earn a place where he feels he belongs.

He loves protecting others and given any opportunity he will jump right on it.

Let me know what you think =3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 pm
You have some very beautiful soquili! <33 I would love to offer up some plots. We don't have to do them all at once but if you like the offers I look forward to doing them with you! I think they could be kind of fun! hehe.

* Mitsuki & The Sound of Music
* Buttercup
* Buttercup loves music and without it she feels her life would be boring. She loves to sing and listen to as much music as she can. She an optimistic mare who will encourage anyone to chase their dreams if they really want it. No matter what the risks may be, she believes if your heart desires it then it is possible.

* Eden Cullen & I Can Make That!:
* Topper Taetel
* Topper needs something special and unique made for her. Something that will help her to express care for another male. So when she is finally ready to admit she has finally taken a liking to a guy this object will show to him just how many boundaries. She has overstepped within herself just to feel this way about him. That maybe all guys aren't the same....

Be apart of my own plots? xD

* Mitsuki and/or Takuto
* Plot name: what is this feeling I feel?
Explanation: as soon as I saw them and read about them I was thinking they would be perfect for this plot idea I had. My girl Topper Taetel has despised guys for as long as she can remember. This is all thanks to her dad running out on her mother and in turn changing her life forever. The only thing is my girl has finally met a guy who see actually likes and can stand. The only thing is she has no idea what she is feeling towards him. He makes her happy and she feels like she never wants him to leave her company. The idea of this plot would be to show her what love is and help her to understand just what this feeling is she feels inside of her.

* Momoka
* Plot name: Can you see beyond this face?
Explanation: Vantu had a herd in which he was called the prince who always grinned and beamed of sunshine. He had everything back then; jewels, good looks, a nice home, and servants. He was living the good life with a small group of people tending and listening to his every word.
Or well He thought he had everything then, though as soon as this black bird familiar with red wings visited him he quickly realized he didn't have what was essential in order to actually live. The familiar opened the darkness and hatred in his heart that visit. He slowly tore everyone in kingdom away from him through his hatred.

Within this plot I am hoping to find someone who can help break through his black heart even a little. I want him to find someone that can like his appearance and not call him a black beast like some do. In return he could offer advice on ruling a kingdom. While he may be a little spiteful and grouchy, deep deep deep deep down he is actually a nice guy still. He just let his what he calls bad appearance take him under.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 am
Zakiax
Sounds like a plan to me. we can figure something out later when he decides he doesn't want to be a helper to a dealer of death anymore.

And sorry for the late reply school started and Its taken priority.
Gah sorry!! I was never alerted to you posting in here and sure sounds good. When would you like to start this?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
I'm going to offer two Soq for two separate plots.

User Image

I want to offer Nukpana (and Dirt) for Lusine's plot You Can't Make Me!
I think she will fit this plot very well because Pana is a bully by nature and likes others doing what she tells them to do. She doesn't back down and might get a little frustrated or rough Lusine up, if that is alright with you? She won't beat her up like crazy, but she will push her around a bit.

User Image

I want to offer Gabriel for Sterenna's plots Soquili Steiner, In it for the Money, and Blind Dates.
I know he isn't exactly a new arrival, but I feel he would fit well into the plot.

Gabriel is very loyal and an even better friend when he trusts you well enough. I haven't had him interact with flutters because he downright hates them, but I feel like he is at a point where he is ready to take that step. Befriending one and being around on on a daily basis will make him actually accept the breed and in the process earn a place where he feels he belongs.

He loves protecting others and given any opportunity he will jump right on it.

Let me know what you think =3
Discussing on Aim  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:10 am
chi honda
You have some very beautiful soquili! <33 I would love to offer up some plots. We don't have to do them all at once but if you like the offers I look forward to doing them with you! I think they could be kind of fun! hehe.

* Mitsuki & The Sound of Music
* Buttercup
* Buttercup loves music and without it she feels her life would be boring. She loves to sing and listen to as much music as she can. She an optimistic mare who will encourage anyone to chase their dreams if they really want it. No matter what the risks may be, she believes if your heart desires it then it is possible.

* Eden Cullen & I Can Make That!:
* Topper Taetel
* Topper needs something special and unique made for her. Something that will help her to express care for another male. So when she is finally ready to admit she has finally taken a liking to a guy this object will show to him just how many boundaries. She has overstepped within herself just to feel this way about him. That maybe all guys aren't the same....

Be apart of my own plots? xD

* Mitsuki and/or Takuto
* Plot name: what is this feeling I feel?
Explanation: as soon as I saw them and read about them I was thinking they would be perfect for this plot idea I had. My girl Topper Taetel has despised guys for as long as she can remember. This is all thanks to her dad running out on her mother and in turn changing her life forever. The only thing is my girl has finally met a guy who see actually likes and can stand. The only thing is she has no idea what she is feeling towards him. He makes her happy and she feels like she never wants him to leave her company. The idea of this plot would be to show her what love is and help her to understand just what this feeling is she feels inside of her.

* Momoka
* Plot name: Can you see beyond this face?
Explanation: Vantu had a herd in which he was called the prince who always grinned and beamed of sunshine. He had everything back then; jewels, good looks, a nice home, and servants. He was living the good life with a small group of people tending and listening to his every word.
Or well He thought he had everything then, though as soon as this black bird familiar with red wings visited him he quickly realized he didn't have what was essential in order to actually live. The familiar opened the darkness and hatred in his heart that visit. He slowly tore everyone in kingdom away from him through his hatred.

Within this plot I am hoping to find someone who can help break through his black heart even a little. I want him to find someone that can like his appearance and not call him a black beast like some do. In return he could offer advice on ruling a kingdom. While he may be a little spiteful and grouchy, deep deep deep deep down he is actually a nice guy still. He just let his what he calls bad appearance take him under.

Ok I like the sound of all of these.... So where did you want to start as I think your right, doing them all at once would be a bit much.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff